Simply Eternity

The Demon

The Goddess stood her ground, her eyes ablaze as she stared at the Man. Her skin shimmered with a wintry mist in the brisk cold of the room. She did not move, in the fear that she'd collapse of exhaustion. Her Body instinctively became rigid, tensing at each blink of his scarlet eyes.

The man snapped his slender gloved fingers; the servants left her side with a Bow. The woman’s eyes flitted to their disappearing figures only to look back and find the man had come so close to her, Close enough that she felt his shallow breath on her cheek. The woman tripped over his feet as she fell backwards. She went wide eyed, the man's smirk breathtaking.

The Woman Finally Found her voice, Her shock overwelmed by anger,

“Who are you, Demon?!”

The Devil replied in a silky Velvet voice, laying her down helplessly on the Marble floor beneath him. So felt so weak in his hands, like her force was being sucked right out of her. Yet a more powerful one rose beneath it, She almost closed her eyes in fear. He stared at her as if he wanted to devour her as he spoke,

“Inamorata, to dare is only my hope. My desire is your plummet into my arms, My Craving, your unadulterated sex, but most of all my vitality is to break you.”

The Woman gasped slightly at his words, a raw longing was clear in his eyes as the Man brushed away the stray hairs from her forehead. Her teeth chattered in apprehension, She Tried to turn her head only to have the man roughly turn it back towards him. The look on His face was enough to make her Faint, So Rare and unrefined.

Yet the woman still held her poise; she held her nose up in the air in notability. She refused to be defeated, even if she had to put up an act to do it.

“However, my atrocious excuse for a life form, I am unbreakable. You even try to take me and I shall see to it that your corpse to plunges into Hell myself. That is after I kill you.”

She said with a deadly edge to her voice, Her Hand pushing away his hard chest. But the man did not budge, a smirk reemerging on his face. Her silted eyes were hurled open as His thin red lips hovered but a millimeter over hers, Moving slightly as he Said:

“Watch me aim and seek, Inamorata.’’
♠ ♠ ♠
Ooo...
...R&R...
....xoxo Tophatsandcorsets....