Simply Eternity

The Lolita Child

The Goddess spit in his face, her lips twitching downward. She moved her hands so they covered his shoulders and with the slightest of movements, sent him flying into the stone of the wall. She sat up, her dark curls covering her eyes as she did. The Demon grinned as if he had been waiting for this for years and has finally got what he wanted.

The Goddess was suddenly struck with a rage, a feeling of supreme power flowed into her blood. Burning every inch of pale blue flesh and sending every hair flying up. She glared at him, her fingers curling into colorless fists at her sides. As soon as the woman began a retort, the demon interrupted her and had walked to her side with another one of his infamous smirks.

“Finally Broken, My Dear? Or is your power too great to stand?” He laughed in her ear, earning a growl from the door way. The goddess snapped her head to the door in surprise. In the Doorway stood a small girl with a cat-like face and long stringy black hair. She couldn’t have been over ten, yet she grimaced at me before waltzing over to The Demon, taking his hand in hers.

Who is that, His pet? Not that I cared, humans aren’t my problem. But she seemed to have detested for me even before she entered the room. Great, She thought with a roll of her eyes.

The demon, however, never took his eyes off me, even as the girl hugged his side. “Theo, Daddy said he wants to talk to you, about her.” She squeaked, saying her like it burned her tongue. The goddess hissed at the girl, her lips pulled back over her sharpened teeth. The Girl jumped, pulling the demons hand towards the door.
The woman grinned, her black diamond eyes back on “Theo”.

“Fine, Lolita. I’m coming But Goddess don’t forget, “The demon said, backing towards the door. The woman lowered her guard a bit with the space, her shoulders pushed back. “Dinners at 10 and My Family is just itching to meet our famed Goddess.”

Her eyes flied open with shock, the demon grinning as her closed the door. The goddess frowned to herself as she turned to one of the large Bay windows.

Family? How much more devils do I have put up with, because surely one was enough.
♠ ♠ ♠
Kind of short, sorry. But the next ones going to be in the goddess p.o.v! :D