Fork and Knife

Now You Hear What Took You Years To Listen For

woke up again with a smile on my face but this time when I turned over, Danhiel was still with me. I smiled at the way her long brown hair was spread across her smooth bareback. She stirred slowly and then rolled over rubbing her eyes as she opened them and looked straight back at me before smiling. She opened her mouth to say something before was a sound downstairs and then the sound of a door closing. She bolted up holding the sheet across her chest and suddenly turning to me with a horrified expression on her face "Fuck! Michaels home!" She yelled whispered as she quickly grabbed my boxers and threw them to me. She quickly kicked all the clothes under the bed while holding the sheet against her body.

I quickly put on my boxers as she took my hand and pulled me towards the 'fire exit' co conveniently next to the bedroom "Babe have you seen my papers? The one's I finished last night, I was supposed to take them in today." We both heard from downstairs "Uhm, I think I have them, hold on" She yelled back before pushing me out the door. "Wait" I called turning back to her "when will I see you again??" She hesitated before running back to the bed and pulling out my jeans and my top and thrusting them to me "I don't know" she quickly replied before kissing me and pushing me out the door. The door banged shut in my face and I realized I was half nekkie...

I arrived back at the new venue, paying the cab driver- I swear I've spent more money on cabs while being on tour than I have on food. It was about 8 in the morning so doubt everyone would still be asleep. "Ryan!" I heard from behind me. Oh no, please not him. Please god ANYONE but him. I slowly turned around to see Eric running after me with his stupid camera glued to his hand. "Hi Eric." I said bluntly "Ryan! I Have been so worried, where did you go during the party last night??" He asked worriedly standing extremely close to me "out." He looked at me for a while before moving closer "well, I-" He was interrupted by Greg who was coming running over

"Eric, we need that footage now, we have to put the film together." He said looking at the both of us weirdly. I looked at Greg then Eric then realized how someone would interpret the situation I cleared my throat and quickly retreated to the bus, thankful to be saved from Eric.
I was surprised to find Billy still in her pajamas sitting crossed leg on the couch eating a bowl of cheerios while watching some cartoon show. "Hey whore" I greeted her coming to sit next to her she turned to face me "hey fag, where you been?" She asked turning back to the television "Having hot sex with strangers." I said taking some of her cheerios and throwing my head back while throwing them into my mouth

Billy scoffed "and you didn't invite me?" She asked with a fake hurt expression on her face I laughed and pushed her shoulder she laughed and replied "it's okay. Last night Brendon was so horny we came back and it did it everywhere. You better not go to the bunk area, its a MESS." She said smirking "fuck off" I said smiling at her. Suddenly there was a camera in front of our faces and a bright flash. We both spun around around to find a grinning Brendon examining the photo he had just taken of the three of us. "Wow, we sure are hot for three ugly people."

Billy immediately screeched and jumped up turning around and jumping onto a laughing Brendon standing behind the couch "I'll kill you!" She screamed I laughed and continued to eat her cereal while watching the pointless cartoon. Suddenly it went quiet . What the fuck? What happened to the killing I turned to look over behind the couch to see them making out on the floor. I rolled my eyes and got up to put the now empty bowl in the sink and decided to head back to my bunk and tried to get some sleep. I mean seeing as Danhiel pretty much had me up ALL night.