Fork and Knife

No Lies, Just Love

Danhiel came home at about 8 o'clock that night. I was trying to make macaroni cheese which I found in the pantry, but I wouldn't trust some dodge hotel macaroni cheese which was written in Italian. I heard her shut the door and take out her key card coming over to me with a devilish smile "Well hel-" She cut me off by grabbing my face and throwing her lips on to mine "your using me for my body aren't you?" I joked she nodded biting her lip and pulling me to the bedroom by the hem of my shirt "Oh gee, well I mean I have SO much I have to do, I don't see how I could possibly fit in a quick love making session." I said teasing her.

"Hhut up Ryan. Michael thinks I'm buying milk." She said smiling "Milk?! You think I last two minutes!? I'm crushed." I said as I tackled her down to the bed. She laughed straddling my hips and tracing patterns over my chest "no sweetie, it's not your fault. I only told a couple of people at work about it, they think it's cute." She said giggling. I immediately sat up as she wrapped her legs around my waist. "You what?!" I exclaimed. She plunged her lips onto mine in an extremely mind blowing kiss and I almost forgot about everything that mattered. almost.

"Ugh, I have to get back home." Danhiel said groaning as she rolled over me to check her phone on the bedside table. "No stay, please" I said wrapping my arms around her and nuzzling my face into her neck taking in her scent. She laughed running a hand through my hair "Ryan, I wish more than anything that I could stay here with you and just make love throughout the night, but I have another life I had to go and attend too." She said kissing me and getting up to get dressed. "I have to go back tonight" I said as I watched her run around in her skirt and bra trying to find her top "oh really?" she said turning to me with a sad look on her face "I leave at 10" She nodded and went back to finding her top.

"Is something burning?" Danhiel asked as she pulled on her boots "fuck my macaroni!" I exclaimed running into the kitchen half putting on my boxers. I heard her laughing behind me in the bedroom as I pouted at my sad attempt of burnt macaroni taking it and throwing it into the bin. "Aw, Ry" Danhiel cooed as she came over to me and hugged me rubbing my back "it's okay sweetie, I will bake you some macaroni next time." I smiled kissing her head "i have to go" she said regretfully. I nodded and hugged her, not knowing when i would I see her next. She suddenly went a bit limb and I had to step back to hold her "Danhiel, are you okay?" I asked worriedly holding her back and looking at her.

She put her hand to her forehead and nodded smilingly weakly looking extremely pale "yeah, I'm just not feeling too well, I think I have the fucking flu or something" I hadn't really had a good look, but she just kept getting thinner every time I saw her. I went to say something but she quickly kissed me and picked up her bag "Ryan I really have to go, I'll see you soon." She said all at once as she left closing the door behind her.
"Bye Danhiel"
I think I love you..
♠ ♠ ♠
letter to the editor