Dearest Friend

Liela Berurah Muray is a 17 year old girl living in an abusive family. Things were going down hill and she hated life. Then she met a boy. He helped her bear threw most of the pain, he saved her life. But he needs to take her a way. He says she is "special", and the only way to save all of humanity.
(Wait What? Save humanity? He's gone insane. What does he mean? Can she be that important?)
Soon a storm larger then life brews up above. Blood will be shed. There will be cries in the darkened night. No one will see, blinded by the black light from the evil that looms in the corners. No stars will shine. The moon will turn it's face from the scene. Every soul, every heart, every spirit, and every one with a reason MUST prevail, no matter how jagged the road gets, they must find away. Will true love save all in the world? Or will it fade like a small flame? Will the gifted be courageous? Will they all fight for the ones they love? Or will they hide and be destroyed? ....

Trust me. No one will blame you if you read on.
  1. Letter of Introduction
    This is new.
  2. Meeting
  3. Rescued Apologies
  4. Pained Embrace
  5. Falling
    This is the same. I renamed it and moved it up so that I could fit the prologue thing at the beginning. Check it out.
  6. Author's note.
    I'm Sorry.