It's Our Life

I'm hyper!

HE-YA!!!!!!!

I'm Roxy Girl. I love Linkin Park! They're so sexy! Especially Mike. Sigh....

Ahem. There was a reason for this... I think.

I'm part of the category in IOL that helps people become more open and outgoing. What I do is help shy people become more outgoing. I also help people with sports.

I love sports.... and Linkin Park... and CHOCOLATE AND...

Hehe... sorry.

Anywho, Today is a really cool day! Know why? If you do... STOP stalking me!

Anyway Rainbow is giving me a new assignment. Yay, (starts singing) I'm blue if I were pink I would die, double dee double... hehe I did it again, didn't I?

I want to work with Shadow Girl. She's like my sister!! It was fun last time.

(Rainbow's Office)

I sat in the dark red chair... I HATE PINK. The colour needs to die. Like NOW!

Rainbow was writing something in her book and looked up.
"Ok Rox, I've got a guy that could use your help."
"Um.. A guy came for help? In what department?"
"He wants to be more outgoing and needs help in hockey. Want to meet him?"
I nodded like a hyper child being asked if she wants to open her presents.

Rainbow pressed a button of her desk and spoke into it. "Tristy honey, can you please send shy boy in."

We waited... I got bored so, "Why is the sky blue?"
Rainbow raised an eyebrow at me, "You take science, not me!"
I nodded slowly, "Right ok..... I knew that."
Rainbow smiled, "But of course."

You for some reason, I don't think she means that.

The door opened behind us and I turned back. Mike Shinoda's crystal blue eyes stared into my blue/green ones.

This dude is in my art class and some others...or is that his friend. If it is him, he's giving some of his artwork...

"Roxy girl? Hello?" Rainbow waved a hand in front of my face.

I jumped up, "HI!"

Mike looked at me worriedly. I really wonder why?

I get the strange feeling it's me.... Nah and if it is...

I don't really care.
♠ ♠ ♠
COMMENT!!!!! PLEASE!!! - Roxy Girl