Status: Completed

A Cashier and a Movie Star...Can They Really Fall in Love?

Chapter Eleven Tour Of England And Premiere

The limo pulled up to Dan's house, and we were greeted almost immediately by his mum and dad. "Welcome girls to England!" said Dan's mum as she hugged Mary and me. We then shook hands with Dan's dad, and got Mary's things out of the limo while Tom talked to the driver for a few minutes.

"Yeah, Mary the D-I-V-A doesn't pack light," I said as I grinned to Dan.

"Shut up," said Mary. "You don't either..."

"True, but my stuff is a wee bit lighter than yours..." I said with a smile. "So where is Mary going to be sleeping? Dan's room?"

Mary almost dropped her luggage on her foot. "JOANNE! Not in front of his parents!!!!!"

"It was a JOKE Mary, calm yourself!" I said, helping her with the fallen luggage.

"Well, you are supposed to be sleeping next door to my room, but if you want, you can sleep in my room..." said Dan with a shy smile.

THUD

"GREAT!" I cried. "Now we gotta carry the Queen in, AND her luggage! Dan, carry Mary in. I can handle the rest of her things. I'm strong enough..."

Tom and I walked up with Dan to his room to drop off Mary's luggage. Mary was still unconscious in Dan's arms as he carried her up the stairs. He opened the door to his room, and gently put her down on his bed.

"Nice room," I said, enjoying the many posters of rock bands and the black walls. "The Clash, Stones, Sex Pistols... so I guess we got a rocker Harry Potter? Haha, I made a rhyme!"

"Ugh... Don't make fun of Dan," groaned Mary as she slowly came to.

"Guess where you are?" I said, as I sat down near her on the bed.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" screamed Mary at the top of her lungs.

There was running footsteps, and Dan's parents burst through the door.

"What's the matter?" asked the Radcliffe's.

"She saw a spider, but Dan killed it for her... You know girls and spiders don't mix..." I said quickly giving Mary a glare.

"Okay, but try not to scream so loud like that! We thought someone was hurt!" said Mrs. Radcliffe as she left with her husband.

"Mary you need to calm down," I said as Dan's parents had gone downstairs. "I mean, we almost had a sitch at the airport!"

"Okay, I'll calm down," said Mary. "But you got to admit Joanne, US, of all people with Dan and Tom? It's kinda awesome and scream worthy..."

"Well, try to contain yourself before the bobbies come and take you to the Tower of London," I joked. "I think we'd best leave you and Dan to yourselves... The limo driver is still waiting to take us to Tom's house. And I know Mary would like some alone time with Mr. Harry Potter..."

"Like you don't want some alone time with Mr. Draco Malfoy?" sneered Mary.

"Have fun, and use protection," I whispered in her ear. "Unless you want his baby, then I'd advise against that..."

"Shut up..."

"I love you! Have fun!" I said as Tom and I left hand in hand. "Thanks for letting us stay for a bit Mr. and Mrs. Radcliffe. Mary won't be screaming over the spiders anymore. She will be fine, I think it's a country separation thing. You see, we Americans like to scream and whatnot. It's acceptable there, and I understand that it is not acceptable here. It has been taken care of. Thank you once again for being hospitable!"

We walked to the limo, and got in the back seat. "Alone at last," sighed Tom as he smiled as I rested my head against his shoulder.

"What's mum like?" I asked, as I started to doze off from the jet lag. "And the rest of your family?"

"Well, mum is really really nice," said Tom. "She will love you. And then dad, he's a big fishing type guy, so you better like fish if you want to get on his good side. Oh, and he smells like fish too, so just try to ignore it..."

"Do you have any siblings that I need to be wary of?" I asked with a loud yawn.

"Well, I have 3 brothers: Chris, Jonathan, and Ashley," said Tom as he played with my soft, curly brown hair. "All older than me. I'm more particular to Chris because he got me interested in the whole fishing thing, along with dad. He's pretty cool once you get to know him."

I smiled, and lay across the seat with my head on his lap, looking up at him. I saw him smile, and then the smile began to fade into black...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Lord, Joanne, I thought you damn well near died!" cried Tom as I started to wake up.

"Ugh..." I moaned as I stretched my relaxed muscles. "What are you talking about?"

"You fell asleep on the limo ride over here, and well... I had to carry you into my room," said Tom as he felt my forehead. "You looked like you were dead, you were that knocked out!"

"Well, it was my first time ever going on a plane," I said as I blushed. "I know you probably wanted to catch up on old times, and I'm sorry. But there is plenty of time for that, and touring England, and the premiere..."

"You are right, thank God you only slept till the next day," said Tom with a small smile.

"I can't believe the premiere is tomorrow!" I cried, getting up and starting to get dressed. "OH NO!"

"What's the matter?" asked Tom.

"I didn't get to meet your family! That's so rude... AND, we gotta check on Mary. Oh my God, I gotta get ready, and then get ready for the premiere, and-"

Tom put a finger to my lips. "Shhhh, calm down. Let's take things one at a time. Go get dressed, and meet me downstairs for some toast. Mum's downstairs, and she can't wait to meet the un-passed out Joanne..."

"Very funny," I said as I rolled my eyes and Tom laughed hysterically.

I put on my light pink shirt with little white heart patterns on it, and paired it with some jeans and my black ballet flats. I curled my hair, and put on some black eyeliner and silver eye shadow to enhance my brown eyes. I applied some cherry lip gloss, and when I done, I headed slowly down the stairs.

The smell of eggs and toast wafted through the air as I made my way to the kitchen. "Good morning Mrs. Felton! I'm sorry about not meeting you last night, but it was the jet lag... I'm Joanne, Tom's-"

"Oh! So you are the one my little Tommykins loves so much!" cried Mrs. Felton.

"Mum..." said Tom, blushing furiously.

"Oh, he's talked about you nonstop to anyone who'd listen! Bit annoying to some of us, but not me! I am so happy to finally meet the girl of Tom's dreams!!!!!!"

"Well... I wouldn't go that far," I said, turning as red as Tom.

"Oh come off it!" cried Mrs. Felton. "Come on now, let's get some breakfast in you! I just put on a spot of tea, and made some toast and eggs for the both of you. Your father is at work, and the boys are out with their friends, so it's just us..."

"Thanks, Mrs. Felton!" I said as I tucked in to some eggs and toast. "So, any fun stories about Tom?"

"Well, there was this one time when he went fishing with his dad when he was five, and he caught a fish that was bigger than he was, and poor Tommy fell in!"

"Aw... how adorable! Well, at least you know that you'll never go hungry with Tom. He'll always catch me a big fish!"

Mrs. Felton chuckled as I finished eating. "Well, why don't we all go on a tour of England? You know, take you around the country? Would you like that?"

"That'd be very nice, thank you!" I said as I helped Mrs. Felton with the dishes.

"Polite, nice, AND she does dishes! This one's a keeper Tommykins!" said Mrs. Felton as she tidied up.

After breakfast, Tom's mum took us around the country. We stopped at Big Ben, several castles, the Buckingham Palace, and the Tower of London.

"This is where they beheaded people," said Tom as he walked with me hand in hand. "Some say its haunted..."

"Oh really? I wouldn't have known. I didn't think spirits could reside in such a happy environment," I joked sarcastically. "This is so weird, but I think I hear the spirits. Did you hear like a moan? I could have sworn it said 'Ooooooooo Dan!!!!!!!!!'"

"I heard it too!" said Tom. We walked around the Tower of London, and discovered the ghost: Mary.

"Could both of you stop sucking face for a second and say hello to us?" I asked as I tapped Mary on the shoulder. "And if you didn't realize, you are scaring the children with your moaning and whatnot. 'Ohhhh Dan!!!!'"

Mary pulled away, and stuck out her tongue. "So how was Dan's house? I take it everything went well last night?"

"Yep, sleeping in Dan's room was fun. 'Nuff said," smirked Mary. "Dan decided to take me on a tour of England. Guess you two have decided to do the same?"

"Yep, mum's coming 'round now," said Tom as his mum came over to the four of us.

"Oh Danny! Wow, I haven't seen you in ages!" cried Mrs. Felton as she hugged him tightly. "My, you've grown!!!!! Why, I remember when you were just a wee little boy who looked up to my little Tommy! Time has been particularly kind to you, you look great."

"Mum, stop embarrassing us in front of the women!" said Tom through gritted teeth.

"Tom, my mom is WAY worse, and anyway, I like your mum," I said as I kissed him on the cheek.

"So, are you all ready for the premiere?" asked Mrs. Felton. "Bet you lot are going to have a ton of fun, and you are all going to look very beautiful and handsome!"

"I'm kinda nervous meeting the entire cast," I said nervously. "I mean, I'd feel awkward with all the cameras and whatnot. That's actually my biggest fear, being judged by people. I hate it when people just look at you, and you can slowly see the wheels in their mind turn, and you start to think stuff like, 'Oh he thinks I'm ugly! She thinks I'm a slut. He thinks I'm stupid.' Things like that always pop into my mind subconsciously when I am in front of a group of people..."

"You will be fine dear," smiled Mrs. Felton as she patted my back. "You'll see..."

My hands shook with nervousness as I fastened my name plate around my neck. I put on my beautiful blue dress for the premiere, and straightened my hair. I put on some silver eye shadow, eyeliner, and lip gloss, and looked at myself in the mirror. I was ready for those photogs.

"Wow... you look absolutely stunning!" said Tom as he came into the bedroom.

"You look very handsome," I said as I straightened his tie. "But I don't know if I'm ready for everything yet... I'm so nervous!"

"How do you think I feel?" chuckled Tom. "I'm just as nervous, but I know that I have the hottest date there..."

"Gracias, Senor Suck-Up," I laughed as he kissed my hand demurely.

We walked down the stairs, and met Dan and Mary in the family room. Mary looked more beautiful than ever before in her elegant gown. Dan stood next to her as Tom's mum took pictures of them.

"Oh my goodness! You all look so lovely!" cried Mrs. Felton. "You are all going to have oodles of fun!!!"

"Yeah, I can't wait to meet the twins!" I smiled as I gave Mary a hug. "I mean, come on! MMMMMMMMmmmmmmm twins!!!!! ARGHHHHHHHHH!"

Everyone laughed, especially Tom. He laughed the loudest because he knew I was impersonating Homer's famous line.

"Mary, if I didn't know that was you, I would have seriously thought you were a Victoria's Secret model!" I cried. "You look so gorgeous!!!!"

"Thanks, you do too," said Mary as she blushed.

"Race you lot to the limo!" cried Dan as he and Tom ran out of the front door.

"Ugh, men!" I groaned as Mary and I attempted to run in our heels, which didn't work out that well for us.

"Why don't you try running in heels, see how you get on!" cried Mary as she poked Dan in the chest.

"I don't think I shall love," said Dan as he kissed her. "I love you!"

"Awwwwww," I sighed as Tom and I got into the limo. "How sweet!!!!!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We pulled up to the premiere arena, and I could hear the screaming from inside the limo. INSIDE the freaking limo!

"Calm down Joanne, you too Mary," said Tom. "They will all love you. I mean, both of you look unbelievably sexy, you are both very nice, and nothing is going to happen. Promise..."

The limo stopped, and I started to hyperventilate. 'Oh my God, oh my God, oh my God!' were the thoughts going through my head. I took a deep breath as the door to the limo opened, and all of us got out.

Instantly, the photogs were snapping away.

"TOM! TOM!!!!!!!! OVER HERE! LOOK OVER HERE!!!"

"DAN! OVER HERE DAN!!!"

"OH MY GOD, I LOVE YOU DAN!!!!!!!"

"MARRY ME TOM FELTON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

We all posed for several minutes as a group, and then we split up, Tom with me, Dan with Mary to walk and sign autographs and promote the movie.

"TOM! OVER HERE!!!!" cried a photog. "Who's the brunette bombshell on your arm?"

"Yeah, who's the girl? Is it your girlfriend?"

The photogs kept snapping their cameras, and after a while, I got sick of it all. Tom seemed to slowly but surely start to get aggravated by them too. He did his best to remain calm, and sign some autographs.

"So are the two of you guys excited about the world premiere of Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince?" asked an interviewer.

"Very very excited," grinned Tom as he put his arm around me. "My girlfriend and date for tonight, Joanne is very excited too, isn't that right?"

"I can't wait to see him on screen tonight! He has grown and changed so much since the last few movies, and I know he has taken the character in the same direction. I know he and the rest of the cast has worked very hard on this picture, and I know, not think that this movie will be great," I said with a smile.

"Great girl you have by the way Tom," said the interviewer. "Beautiful and smart. Very rare. Keep a hold of this one..."

"I'll keep that in mind, thank you!" grinned Tom as he took my arm and led me down to where the other cast members were taking pictures.

"Joanne, this is Matthew Lewis, James and Oliver Phelps, Emma Watson, and Rupert Grint," said Tom as I shook hands with everyone.

"Ah, so here are the famous Weasley twins!" I joked. "No, but really, are you guys pranksters and rebels like your characters?"

"Yep," said James. "We played a fun one on Dan that one time, remember Oliver?"

"Yeah, we put a decoy detonator from props in the stall he was using in the bathroom, and we made it go off just as he was about to sit! Man was that funny!!!!" guffawed Oliver.

"Sick, but funny as hell," I smiled. "You guys look so nice! I mean, it is so awesome to finally meet the people I practically grew up with from my favorite movie series of all time!"

"I know, we are awesome aren't we?" said Rupert.

"Rupert! You are so silly. We are just like everyone else Joanne," said Emma.

"Ah, I see you are exactly like your character Hermione," I said with a smile. "Smart and beautiful... Question for all of you guys: how do you stand all of these photogs? They are all so brutal!"

"Well, I just pose for a few seconds, and then I make a run for it," said Matthew Lewis. "I hate them more than anything..."

"Well, we gotta get our pictures taken!" said Dan as he walked over with his arm candy (Mary, not someone else!). "It's rude not to let them take a few. Then it causes problems, fights break out, and chaos ensues. So, it's best if we let them have their fun for now..."

"When do we go in to watch the movie?" asked Mary.

Just as Dan was about to answer, a screaming girl ran down through the barriers carrying a bucket in her hands.

"BITCH!!!!!!!!!!" screamed the girl as she threw some smelly, dirty, foul water onto me and some of the cast.

Security came to take the screaming girl away, and I began to cry. I smelled like ass, and I felt bad that Tom, Mary, Dan, and Emma had gotten wet from the crazed fan.

"I'M NOT FUCKING THROUGH WITH YOU BITCH!!!!!!!" screamed the girl. "YOU'LL SEE!!!!!!!"

And then I realized who the girl was with a sinking feeling in my stomach.