Status: Completed

A Cashier and a Movie Star...Can They Really Fall in Love?

Chapter Thirteen After The Premiere

The limo dropped Tom and I off first, and I watched as Mary practically pushed me out of the limo. "Jeeze, pushy and eager are we?" I asked as she slammed the limo door. The window rolled down, and Mary grinned at me.

"Maybe..." said Mary as she kissed Dan. "But he is just as eager if not more..."

"Don't make me barf," I said before the limo took off. I turned to look at Tom. "Well, let me tell you something. You were amazing in that movie. You really were..."

"Thanks," said Tom as he began to blush a little. "Everyone was amazing in the movie, I have to admit. This one's going to be a huge box office hit, I can see it now..."

"Hm..." I said as we walked up to Tom's house. "For having nasty and filthy water on me, I had a pretty good night. Thanks for inviting me to the premiere..."

"I had a good time too," said Tom. "Forget about Melissa, and all of that mess. Whatever comes of the incident at the premiere, we will fight it in the morning. For now, let's go get some sleep..."

As soon as we opened the door, we were greeted with a very overenthusiastic Mrs. Felton.

"Oh!!!!! Goodness me! You are home! Did you have fun? Was the movie good? My, you both stink! What did you do? Wrestle in a dumpster?"

Tom and I snorted with laughter. "Both of you take a shower! Why you smell worse than your dad after coming home from a long day of fishing you both do!"

I ran up the stairs to get some clean clothes, and took them with me into the bathroom. I turned on the shower, and got in. I closed my eyes as I began to relax. The steam from the shower began to soothe me, and cleanse me.

"Hello beautiful," said a voice.

"Oh no, you are so not getting into this shower!" I said as I poked my head out from behind the curtain. "I'll scream, and mummy dearest will yell at you..."

"Please let me in? I really need to shower..."

"With me?"

"It could be fun..."

"Yeah right, fun for WHOA!" I cried as Tom got in the shower with me. "T-tom, please g-get out of the sh-shower n-n-now!"

Tom looked into my brown eyes, and kissed me. His hands were roaming all over my body, pulling me closer to him.

"See this is what I was afraid of!" I cried as I pulled away, and got out of the shower. I quickly got dressed, and ran down the stairs, and out of the house.

I walked down the street from Tom's house, and got out my cell from my pants pocket, and dialed Mary's cell phone.

"Leave a message at the beep," said Mary's voice message.

'Ugh, trust Mary to turn off her damn phone when she sleeps with Potter,' I thought angrily.

"Mary! Please answer your phone! Turn the damn thing on right now!!!! I know you would rather screw Danny boy right now, but PLEASE pick up the phone! I am having a major crisis!"

"Hold on Dan," cried Mary. "Joanne? What's wrong?"

"Look Mary, I'm really really sorry for interrupting you, but this is an emergency! I almost had sex with Tom in the damn shower!"

"Well, why didn't you go the whole way?" asked Mary. "I mean, isn't this what you've always wanted?"

"I know, I've always wanted this to happen to me, but he's Tom Felton! I mean, I do not want to be another one of his conquests..."

"Well, you do have a point there," said Mary. "I highly doubt Mr. Sexy Tom Felton is a virgin unlike someone I know..."

"SHUT UP!" I screamed into the phone. "It is a personal choice if you must know!"

"Okay, I'm hanging up on you now..." said Mary.

"NO WAIT!" I said. "Can you get me a limo to take me to Dan's place? I don't want to stay here with Tom. It's awkward enough as it is..."

"UGH!!!!!!!!!" groaned Mary before hanging up on me.

"Hello???? Hello?!?!?!?!" I said. "FUCK! Now I'm trapped with Mr. Happypants! Great!"

I walked down the street, and came to a small playground, and sat on the swing and held my head in my hands.

Suddenly, my phone began to vibrate in my pocket. It was my mom. "Joanne? Are you okay darling? When are you coming back home?"

"Ma, I'm fine," I said as I wiped away the tears that were starting to fall. "I will be home in a few days."

"Okay, I hope you are having fun... I love you."

"I love you too mom," I said before hanging up the phone.

Heh, having fun mom? If I was, it wouldn't be the type you'd approve of...