Status: Completed

A Cashier and a Movie Star...Can They Really Fall in Love?

Chapter Fourteen Comfort In Chris Felton

"C-can I join you?" said a voice from behind me. I jumped off the swing, and turned around. It wasn't Tom, it was Chris.

"Sure, go ahead," I said as I got back on my swing.

"Tom told me that you ran away," said Chris softly. "I thought I would find you here. Didn't think you'd be stupid enough to run very far..."

"Well, thank you for not thinking I'm stupid," I chuckled miserably. "Why'd you come and not Tom?"

"Well, if you didn't know, I'm his PA, or personal assistant. I do what he wants me to do, but sometimes, I know when my baby brother needs help, and I do it for him..."

"Here I am thinking you are like a slave to him, but I guess you really aren't," I said. "You are just being a good brother I guess..."

"Yeah. Joanne, listen to me. I don't know what happened back there, but I do know that Tom is very very upset."

"Oh please," I said. "If he is that upset, it is probably because he hasn't gotten anything from me thus far..."

"Oh, I see what the problem is here," said Chris as he began to swing higher and higher. "You're scared to do it with him because you think he will just fuck you and leave you right?"

"There is more to the fucking and leaving!" I shouted as I stopped swinging and sat there. "I'm a VIRGIN okay? I know he is experienced and whatnot, and I do not want to be another one of his conquests! Because, unlike some people, I AM NOT A SLUT!"

I sat there on the swing, shaking with rage. Chris stopped swinging, and looked at me. "Take it from someone who has known Tom for 21 years, he is not like his characters..."

"And if you think that Tom is some sort of "Playboy," well... let's just say his luck with women haven't been so good..."

"What is that supposed to mean?" I asked as I wiped away my tears.

"Melissa was his first girlfriend you know," said Chris gently. "And he is a virgin too..."

"You are lying," I said, getting up and walking back towards the house. "How can that possibly be true? He's a major heartthrob! He can have any girl he wants!"

"True, but how can he differentiate the ones who are after his money, and the ones who like him for who he really is?" said Chris as he got up and chased me down.

I stopped in my tracks. "I see your point. But then... why is he so... WEIRD?"

"It's a European thing," said Chris with a smile. "We all like to sleep in the nude..."

"Joy," I said as Chris and I walked back up to the house.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"You don't have to sleep in Tom's room," said Chris as he opened the door for me. "Sleep in my room. I will sleep on the couch downstairs. I'll tell Tom that you went to Dan's house for the night, and that I will be staying up late watching movies on the couch..."

"Thanks Chris," I said as he took me to his room. I gave him a hug before locking the door.

'My, Tom has a nice brother..." I thought to myself. "Too bad he can't contain himself better, cause then I would be able to see myself with him in the future...'

Chris' room was very comfy and cozy, and pretty plain looking. The walls were painted a royal blue, and there was little furnishings in his room. Just a small dresser, a small desk, and a decent sized bed. I got into his bed, and wrapped the sheets around me, and fell fast asleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Where is she? And why are you sleeping on the couch? And why is your room locked?" was what I awoke to the next day.

'Oh shit! Now I got Chris involved in this shit! I can't let him lie for me. I mean, he's Tom's brother, and I can't let Chris cover for me. I gotta face the music now or never, and now seems like a perfect time to do it...'

I unlocked the door, and slowly walked downstairs. "Um... The couch is comfy?" said Chris as he yawned and stretched.

"DAMN IT! TELL ME WHERE SHE IS?!?!" shouted Tom.

"I-I'm here," I said, making Tom turn around. "I'm fine, Tom... Chris let me sleep in his room so I wouldn't have confrontation with you, but I guess confrontation is unavoidable..."

"Please don't ever run away like that ever again!" said Tom as he gave me a hug. He pulled away, and looked into my eyes. "Look, I'm sorry about what happened last night. I'm rushing you, and I know you are uncomfortable and you probably hate me right now... And you want to go back home, but you still have four days left of your stay here and I want to take you someplace special but-"

"Horny boy say what?" I said.
:
"I wanted to take you someplace special?" said Tom slowly.

"Where? Give me the details!" I said as I hugged him. "Pwease?"

"Well... it's a surprise," said Tom with a small surprise. "But I promise you that you will like it, and will get it tonight..."

"Did you tell anyone what it is?" I hounded him.

"Well..."

"HAHA! You told Dan and Mary didn't you! Great! I can go work on cracking Mary!" I said as I ran out of the room. "It should take seconds. You should know that Mary's a blabbermouth when it comes to surprises..."

"Oh no you don't!" said Tom as he chased after me. He grabbed me, and pulled me close to him, and kissed me. I melted into his warm, sweet kiss, but not for long. I noticed that Mr. Suave Horny Pants was trying to get my cell phone out of my hand.

"Oh no you don't!" I cried as I pulled away.

"You will give me that phone," said Tom. "I don't care if I have to wrestle it from you, I will get the phone..."

"Come on big boy, think you can take me," I said cockily. "Bring it on..."

"I warned you..." said Tom. He picked me up, and then carried me all the way up the stairs.

"Put me down!" I squealed. "PUT ME DOWN!"

He opened the door to his bedroom, and threw me down on his bed. "Are you going to give it to me or no?"

"Uh uh," I said as I shook my head no. I quickly flipped him over and onto his back, pinning him down. "Did you really think you would beat me?"

"Maybe," said Tom with a cute smile. He slowly got up, and kissed me.

"Alright, fine have the God-damned phone for all I care," I said, handing him over my cell.

"Told you I always get what I want," smirked Tom.

"Not everything," I smirked back.