Status: Completed

A Cashier and a Movie Star...Can They Really Fall in Love?

Chapter Seventeen Truth or Dare?

We ate some sandwiches, and enjoyed the rare sunny weather and beautiful scenery. Mary was getting awfully cozy with Dan, and would snuggle and kiss him any chance she got.

"One day, I will superglue her lips to his," I whispered to Tom. "At least it will save her the trouble of not having her lips on his..."

"I heard that!" said Mary as she pulled away from Dan for a split second, before returning to snogging him.

I snorted, and rested my head against Tom's shoulder. "Let's play a game shall we?" I said with a semi-evil grin.

"Fine by me," said Dan as he pulled away slowly from Mary.

"Truth or Dare Radcliffe?" I said with a large grin.

"Truth, I'm gonna be a wimp," smirked Dan.

"What is your most embarassing moment on set of Harry Potter?" I asked. "I'm not that mean!"

"Okay, that's got to be in Goblet of Fire, where we had to do the Yule Ball scene," said Dan. "I stink at dancing, and the sad part of it all was that most other people had a lot more rehearsal at the dancing than me. And this is why you'll notice it's dancing from the waist up, so you never see my feet move in the movie..."

"Aw, Dan can't dance," I frowned sadly. "Don't worry, Mary can teach you the forbidden dance! Or has she taught it to you already?"

Mary hit me. "OW! What was that for?"

"Being an idiot," said Mary. "Your turn: Truth or Dare?"

"I'm gonna borrow Dan's balls for a second... DARE!" I said.

"I dare you to strip to your undergarments, and swim in the Grotto," said Mary.

I groaned. But, a dare is a dare, and if I didn't do it, I would not be amusing anyone...

I looked around, and saw that no one was around but us. "So help me God Mary if I get arrested for indecent exposure I will get you!" I said through gritted teeth.

I stripped down to my bra and panties, ran to the Grotto, and dove right in. To my surprise, the water was pretty clean and cool. It wasn't a bad dare after all.

"It's okay! You can come back now!" shouted Mary as I surfaced. I swam back to shore, and walked out soaking wet. My underclothes were see-through, and I tried my best to cover myself as Dan and Tom wolf whistled.

"Oh shut up!" I cried as I hurriedly put on my clothes.

Mary slapped Dan upside the head. "What was that for?" asked Dan.

"For being an idiot!" cried Mary. "Remember, I am the only girl you should think is hot..."

"And you are... It is just fun to watch Joanne get mad," smirked Dan.

"Well, if it is to make her mad, then I guess it is okay," said Mary as she kissed Dan.

"Your turn Mary," said Tom. "Truth or Dare?"

"Truth," said Mary with a smile on her face.

"How many stories did you ever write about you and Dan?" asked Tom with a grin.

"Several," blushed Mary. "But nothing happened in them! I swear!"

"Believe me, I've read her stories. There are a lot of things happening in those stories, if you know what I mean..." I said with a smirk.

"Shut it!" cried Mary as she turned red with embarrassment.

"Anyway Tom, it is your turn. Truth or Dare?" asked Dan.

"DARE!"

"I dare you to go in the lake and catch a fish with your bear hands!" said Dan.

"Will do!" said Tom as he rolled up his pants legs, and took off his shirt.

"Oh my God, you are not serious are you?" I asked as Tom walked into the lake, and leaned forward and put his hands into the water.

"I guarantee you all, I will catch something," said Tom with a smile.

"I knew something was fishy with Tom," joked Mary to me. I rolled my eyes. "I know Joanne, I am bloody hilarious!"

"Whatever," I said as I rolled up my pants legs. "Might as well join crazy in the lake..."

"Get in slowly," said Tom as I did as I was told. "Come here..."

I stood in front of him, and he put his hands on mine and lowered them into the lake. "Shh... wait for it... Wait for it..."

I felt something scaly brush against my fingertips, and I knew Tom felt it too. "GO!"

I grabbed the fish, and brought it to the surface. Tom and I held a decent sized fish in our arms, and showed it to Dan and Mary.

"Told you I could catch a fish," bragged Tom.

"Yeah, he is like the fish whisperer," I joked. "OH! And Dan can be the horse whisperer!"

"Very funny," laughed Dan. "Wow, that is a pretty big fish..."

"It's like our baby! We should name it something!" I cried.

"Okay, we can name it Felton," said Tom. "I can't tell if it is a boy or girl, so we can just call it that..."

"Okay, Felton, it is time for you to go back home," I said as I released it back into the water. It swam away quickly, as Tom and I got out of the lake.