Status: Completed

A Cashier and a Movie Star...Can They Really Fall in Love?

Chapter Eighteen Tom And I Were Heard From New Zea

"That was interesting," said Mary with a laugh. "How'd it feel holding that icky fish in your hands?"

"It was amazing..." I said dreamily. I sighed, and hugged myself.

"Uh, earth to Joanne? did the fish like affect your brain?!?!" asked Mary.

"Nope, love did," I said as I smiled to myself. "You know Tom was standing behind me when I caught the fish right? Such an awesome feeling..."

"Oh, you mean he had a boner?" laughed Mary. "Come on Joanne, like you haven't slept with him ten million times already!"

That brought me down from my cloud nine. "Um, Mary? For your personal info... I did NOT sleep with him... yet."

"Ooh," groaned Mary. "Why the hell not? I mean, ever since you started liking him, you have been saying to me 'Oh Mary! I wanna screw his brains out! Oh Mary! I wanna-'"

"Shut it!" I snapped. "Well, things change when you find out that you have a few days left before it is bye bye sexy Tom Felton and hello Shop Rite and always save!"

"Oh yeah... forgot about that," said Mary slowly. "Well, good news is that Dan is coming back with us! And, he is going to be living with.... ME!!!!!!!!!!!"

"I'm happy for you Mary, really I am, but right now, I'm kinda sad that our trip to england is coming to an end..." I said as I gave her a small hug. "Don't wear Dan out too much tonight..."

"Are you kidding?" smiled Mary. "He wears me out!"

"Ah!!!! My virgin ears!" I joked before leaving with Tom in our car.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
When we got back to the house, Tom and I walked upstairs to his room. I threw myself on his bed, exhausted from the day's outing. He closed the door, and smiled at me. "God, I have the hottest girl laying on my bed..." said Tom as he sat down on the bed next to me.

"Oh yeah right," I said. "I'm not the hottest girl ever... I'm just me..."

"Well, I for one think you're beautiful," said Tom as he kissed me passionately, almost knocking me off the bed.

"Hey Mr. Smooth? You are kinda knocking me off the damn bed!" I said as I pulled away from his amazing kiss.

"Sorry, but I can't help myself..." sighed Tom as he looked into my eyes. "I love you so much, and time is running out for the both of us. I wanted to give you a night to remember forever..."

"Um, babe? Being with you is like a lifetime to remember forever," I said as I ran my fingers though his soft, straight blond hair. "I will never, nor could ever forget you... Not even if I tried."

"I know, I can be that irresistible and sexy," smirked Tom.

"Now I know those words were Draco's, not yours right?" I laughed as he kissed me once more. "Oh Tom, I don't want to go back to America and go back to Shop Rite. I mean, I would rather deal with Melissa the psycho rather than work. Anything but work!"

"Don't worry Joanne, I will come back for you," said Tom as he began to kiss my neck.

"Promise?"

"I promise, Joanne..."

"Tom?"

"Yes Joanne?"

"I-I want you to... to..."

"To what?" asked Tom, pulling away slowly.

"I want you to make love to me..." I whispered softly. "I know that you truly love me, and I want you to know how much I love you and want this right now..."

Tom's mouth fell open. "Are you sure? I don't want to make you do anything you don't want to do..."

"I know you are the right one for me, and that it won't be some screw and onto the next big breasted, leggy blonde," I said. "I want this right now... if you do..."

"Of course I want this! I want you more than anything in this world," said Tom as he pulled me close to him and wrapped my legs around his waist.

"Oh-my-God," I sighed as I lay down on the bed. "So this is what I have been missing all my life? That was amazing... I never thought anyone could feel that way..."

"You were great too," said Tom as he kissed me gently. "Thank God no one was home... If they would have heard you..."

I laughed along with Tom, and snuggled up close by him. "I never want this-this feeling to ever go away... I love this feeling I get when I am around you, this feeling every time you say I love you... I can't and won't let it go away..."

Tom kissed my neck, and suddenly the door flew open. "Ah, well congrats to the both of you on a job well done," said Chris. "The people in New Zealand could hear your sexcapades for crying out loud! But, at least Tom got laid for once, and the two of you enjoyed your fun..."

"Get out!" said Tom as he threw a pillow at the door.

"Ooooh, going for round two? Don't break her in half Tommykins, she has to go back to America in one piece you know..."

"Oh shut up!" said Tom as the door finally closed.

"Shhh," I said. "Baby, he is only trying to get a rise outta you. Don't let him get to you like that... We probably weren't that loud..."

Tom looked at me with a raised eyebrow. "Okay, maybe I was a bit too loud... but I couldn't help it... it was my first time..."

"Oh... right, I'd almost forgotten," said Tom. "Well, since Chris suggested it, up for round two?"

"For you, I'm up for anything," I grinned as he pounced on top of me, kissing me all over my body.