Status: Completed

A Cashier and a Movie Star...Can They Really Fall in Love?

Chapter Nineteen Time To Go Back...

As soon as our passion-play was over, Tom kissed me, and fell fast asleep. I chuckled to myself, and played with his hair. Poor boy, I guess I wore him out...

I snuggled against his warm, soft body, smiling to myself. Mum is going to kill me... Her daughter just lost her virginity... Oh well, what mummy doesn't know won't hurt her.

I grinned and thought to myself, "Mary is going to have a field day when I tell her what I just did... Oh well, I wanted this. I've always wanted this, but never had the courage to pursue this until now... God was it beautiful! He was so sweet and passionate and gentle...'

I sighed, and went to sleep next to Tom.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"She's got a smile that it seems to me reminds me of childhood memories where everything was as fresh as the bright blue sky... Whoah oh oh sweet child of mine... Whoah oh oh oh sweet love of mine..." went my cell phone as it rang.

"Nice song," said Tom as he began to stir next to me as I answered my phone.

"Morning my love," I whispered as I kissed Tom.

"Ew!!!! I may love you Joanne, but I don't love you that way," said Mary on the phone.

"Oh shut it! You just woke the two of us up!" I cried angrily.

"Hate to break it to the two of you, but it is one o'clock in the afternoon right now..." said Mary. She gasped into my ear loudly. "DID YOU??!?!?! And him?????"

"Yes, and it was bloody AMAZING!" I said, smiling back at Tom.

"AH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" screamed Mary.

"That was my ear Mary!" I said, holding the phone several feet away from my ear.

"I can't believe you did it with him! That's so cool! Wait till you tell-"

"I can't tell anyone! ESPECIALLY JACKIE!" I shouted, making poor Tom fall off the bed. "Sorry love. Do you know what Jackie would do if I told her I slept with him?!?!?! She would run straight to my mother and tell her! And I will be 6 feet under..."

"Okay, I promise I won't tell anyone!" said Mary. "Talk to you later..."

I hung up the phone, and pulled on a t-shirt and some jeans. "Come on lazy bum, it's one in the afternoon! Get dressed!"

"Ugh, I can't even move from what we did last night," groaned Tom. "I have never felt anything in the world like it..."

"Me either," I said, kissing him gently. "You passed out last night after round two. I knew that it must have been as good for you as it was for me..."

Tom got up, and all of a sudden, there was a very loud CRASH! Glass broke everywhere, and I screamed. I had several pieces of glass stuck in my arm, and was starting to bleed.

"What the bloody hell was that?!?!" I cried.

"Look, it's a brick!" said Tom as he walked over and picked it up. and sure enough it was a brick with a note tied to it.

To whom it may concern, and you know who you are... You better leave Tom Felton alone. He is my boyfriend, and if I find out you have not heeded my warnings, a disaster beyond your imagination will occur...
Anonymous

"Well isn't this peachy?" I said as I took the piece of glass out of my thigh. "Ow!"

"Here, let me help you with that..." said Tom as he led me to the bathroom. He sat me down on the toilet lid, and rummaged around in the medicine cabinet. "You know those pants have got to go right?" I groaned. "Well, you had no problem taking them off last night..."

I shot him a death glare, and he just chuckled as I took my jeans off. He used tweezers to take out the pieces of glass that were embedded in my skin. It hurt like a bitch when he took out the glass, and hurt worse when he applied the disinfectant.

"Mother fucker! That stings!" I moaned.

"I'm sorry, but you do NOT want to get infected," said Tom as he continued to clean my gashes. "I don't know why she would do this..."

"If you mean Melissa, I got two words for you: CRAZY BITCH," I said angrily. "She could have hurt you instead of me with that brick! Tom, you have to do something, you have got to report this!"

"I'm sorry Joanne, I really really hate to say this but, I think it is time you went back to America..." said Tom sadly.