Status: Completed

A Cashier and a Movie Star...Can They Really Fall in Love?

Chapter 24 Bad News For Tom… Hehe

He started to kiss my neck, and I began to melt in his arms, and stopped struggling in his arms to get away. He took off my nun uniform, and gasped at what was underneath.

"A CHASTITY BELT?!?!" he screamed. "NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Yep, sorry Tom, guess you're shit outta luck as we say in America," I said with a small smile.

Tom sat back in his seat, and slammed his fists on the steering wheel. He looked back at me, and then did a double take. His eyes widened, and then he tackled me.

"GIVE IT TO ME!!!!!!!"

"What the bloody hell is wrong with you?" I asked as my seat reclined and Tom got on top of me.

"You little devil! You have the damn key around your neck!" smirked Tom as he clawed at my necklace. "Give it to me!!! Let me have it!!!!!!"

"No, I don't think I will Mr. Horny Felton!" I teased. "I think I will just watch you sweat... It's much more fun to watch you scramble to get it..."

"Joanne, I have been faithful to you for the past few months since you left England. PLEASE GIVE ME YOUR KEY! I AM BEGGING YOU! AS A MAN WHO HAS NEEDS, AND AS A MAN WILLING TO SATISFY YOURS..."

Tom pulled at the iron clad chastity belt, and grinded up against it. Bad move.

"OW FUCKING SHIT!"

"Well, it isn't made of cloth now?" I said with a small smirk. "That would defeat the whole purpose now! Not my fault you had to be Mr. Happy-pants..."

"Oh shut up!" groaned Tom as he held himself. "Is that made of titanium?"

"The strongest steel there is, yes," I said as I covered myself back up with my nun uniform. "For obvious reasons of course..."

"Please, let me have the key... Haven't I suffered enough?" whined Tom as he pointed to his injured crotch.

I sighed. If I didn't let him have the key, he might just damn near kill himself trying to tear the chastity belt off of me.

I slowly undid my necklace, and handed him the key. He kissed me as his hand traveled to my waist to fit the key in the lock. But then... he stopped.

"I-I can't do this..."

The key sat in its lock, and Tom pulled away from me. He looked out of the car window, and brushed his hair out of his face.

I reached out my hand, and took his hand in mine. "What's wrong love?"

"I'm forcing you to do something you don't want... And that's not like me to be this way. I'm sorry. I'll just take you home right now."

"And what if I don't want to go home?" I whispered softly. Tom turned to look at me, and I kissed him passionately. As if I had shot off a gun to begin some sort of race, Tom's hand immediately took off to open my chastity belt. To his heart's delight, it opened for him, and he and I got in the back seat of his car and started on a little game I like to call "fogging up the windows."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After we had played our little game, I lay there, naked in Tom's arms. Both of us were drenched in sweat, and were still trying to catch our breath. Tom's blond hair was plastered back, and my hair looked like I had stuck my finger in a light socket.

"You know something, you are absolutely beautiful," said Tom as he kissed my forehead. "I wouldn't want to be with anyone but you right now, Joanne."

"You know I love you more than anything!" I laughed as I rested my head against his chest. "I was prepared to join a convent! If that isn't loyal, I don't know what is..."

Tom ran his hands up and down the curves of my body, and I closed my eyes. "Promise you'll never leave me again Tom... I don't think I would be able to cope if you left me again..."

"I swear to you I will never leave you again. I LOVE you, and I came back for you so we can be together again."

I looked into his blue eyes, and ran my hands through his soft, sexy blond hair before falling asleep in his arms.