Status: Completed

A Cashier and a Movie Star...Can They Really Fall in Love?

Chapter 35 Vocal Rehersal

I did as I was told, and I opened the door to room 415, and saw Emma’s smiling face, Rupert’s grin, Mary’s tear stricken face, Tom’s angry face, and Dan’s indifferent face. I looked at the script, and sure enough, all six of us were called for this scene. Tom looked at me, and patted a seat next to him. I gladly sat next to him, and he put his arm around me, as if Dan was going to attack me any second now.

I looked over at Dan, and he was just staring into his script, lips moving silently to form the lines he had in the movie. I glanced at my paper, and saw that my parts were highlighted. I read them over several times, and then closed my eyes, and said my lines in my head. Once I had them down perfect, and a half hour had passed, we started to rehearse.

“So, we are looking for some diadem…” said Rupert slowly. “But where could it be among all this… JUNK!”

“Come on, let’s split up,” said Dan. “We’ll be able to find it faster. Hermione you look over there, Ron you look there, Ginny look over there, and I’ll look here. Look for a stone bust of an old man wearing a tiara…”

“Well, well, well, look what we have here,” I said in a snide tone.

“Potty, two Weasels, and a Mudblood,” said Tom with a hint of loathing in his voice. “Give me back my wand Potter!”

“Finders keepers Malfoy,” said Dan in a sing-song voice. “Who’s wand you’ve got?”

“It’s my mother’s if you have to know,” sighed Tom angrily. “But aside from all of that, I have some bad news for you guys. We are personally going to take all of you to Voldemort ourselves.”

“Wait a minute,” said Mary as she held up her hand. “How the hell did you guys get in the Room of Requirement?”

“Oh that’s easy,” I said with a sly grin on my face. “Draco and I LIVED in the Room of Requirement last year. We know all the tricks of the trade.”

“I had Crabbe and Goyle stake outside the Room of Requirement, and they paged the two of us with these,” said Tom as he held up an invisible coin.

“Outside you said that you were looking for a die-ur-dem. What’s that?” asked Crabbe stupidly.

“DESCENDO!” cried Goyle.

“FINITE!” cried Dan.

“YOU IDIOTS!” shouted Tom. “DON’T WRECK THE ROOM. HIS THING IS IN THE ROOM…”

“Who gives a rat’s end about the thing?” said Goyle. “We have Potter and his mates now!”

“Potter has come for the diadem, so that means-” started Tom.

“Piss off!” said Goyle. “I don’t need you to bark orders at me anymore! By the look of things, I’m at a higher rank than you. Remember last year Malfoy? When you were supposed to do your duty? HE wasn’t too thrilled with your behavior. But now, for once in my life, I will be better than you. I will have all the glory, and you will have shit!”

“POTTER! GET BACK HERE! CRUCIO!” said Crabbe in a loud voice

“Stop, the Dark Lord wants him alive you dumbass!” I said in a loud voice.

“Who cares anyway?” said Crabbe. “The Dark Lord wants him dead, and dead he shall have him.”

“STUPEFY!” cried Emma.

“I’m gonna kill that mudblood! AVADA KEDAVRA!” said Crabbe.

“DON’T KILL POTTER!” yelled Tom.

“Expelliarmus!” cried Dan. “Hold on guys, I think I see it. It might have fallen-”

“HARRY GODDAMN IT, WATCH OUT!” screamed Mary in a terrified voice.

“See Malfoy, I’m not nearly as dumb as you think I am,” said Goyle pointing to the invisible fiend fyre that he had caused.

“You moron!” I shouted. “Put it out before we all DIE! AGUAMENTI!”

“Hermione, know any spells to put this shit out?” asked Rupert exasperatedly.

“I haven’t a clue!” shouted Emma over the “roar” of the flames. “Come on, ACCIO BROOMS!”

“HELP US!” cried both Tom and I for Crabbe and Goyle had already perished in the fire.

“IF WE DIE FOR THOSE TWO, I’M GOING TO KILL YOU HARRY!” shouted Rupert at the top of his lungs.

“Crabbe… and Goyle..” I said softly.

“Yeah, they’re dead,” said Rupert harshly. “Harry, do you got-”

“It’s right here Ron,” said Dan as he held up the invisible diadem in his hands. “Whoa!”

“Aw, that’s great, now how are we going to destroy it?” said Rupert.

“Ron! This means it IS destroyed!” said Mary rejoicing. “That fiend fyre must have destroyed the horcrux! But how did Goyle learn how to-”

“Conjure it?” I asked quickly. “Carrow taught us all how to. Dumbass forgot there was no way of stopping what he started…”

“You know what this means?” said Emma. “All we got to do is get the snake, and we’re in the clear!”

“And that’s it!” I said, semi cheerfully. “That wasn’t a bad run. Do you think we can do it on the set?”

Tom tightened his arms around my body, and I felt how tense he was. Everyone looked at each other, and nodded. We all went back to the set, and began to prepare.