Status: Completed

A Cashier and a Movie Star...Can They Really Fall in Love?

Chapter Six Shower With Tom?!?!

"Get down, and hide!" I said, throwing Tom over my bed so he laid behind it, completely hidden.

KNOCK KNOCK! My mother opened the door. "Hi Mary, nice to see you again," said my mum. "How are you dear?"

"I'm good, thank you," said Mary.

"Joanne, you know I said no people over, even though I trust Mary," said mum. "Something could happen, and then with me not being home would make things worse! Make sure it doesn't happen again!"

"Yes mum," I said quietly. She closed the door, and I quickly pulled Tom up from off of the floor.

"Ah!" said Tom as he rubbed his butt and back. "Why not kill me and get it over with! I'm still bloody sore from the fight!"

"I'm sorry!" I cried, hanging my head. "I forgot, and I panicked. I'm really really sorry..."

"And now back to the breaking news. Our victim, Alex Paree, is here to talk about what happened to him. Alex, tell us in your own words what happened."

"Well, I was over at my girlfriend Joanne's house when this guy came up to her and started to call her a whore and said that he was her boyfriend. So, I pushed the guy, and then he went berserk on me and attacked me like a wild man! I could have died if I didn't break away when I did..."

"You fucking bastard!" I cried. "You are a liar!"

"Did you get a good look at the man who attacked you?"

"Yes," said Alex. "He was blond with blue eyes. Pretty tall, around 6 ft tall. British accent, and I had a feeling I knew him from somewhere, but I can't remember where..."

"Oh no, please don't remember!" I cried, realizing how devastating this could be for Tom's career. "Please don't!"

Mary shut off the TV. "MARY!"

"We gotta get Tom out!" said Mary. "I'll go check to see if the coast is clear."

She peeked out of my bedroom, and saw that mum was on the computer playing spider solitaire. "Right, let's go!"

We walked up the stairs as quietly as we could, and were about to leave when...

"HELLO!" shouted my dad.

"Double fuck!" I cried, running up the stairs. "Mary, keep your phone on while I hide with Tom."

Mary nodded. "TAKING A SHOWER!" I said as I grabbed Tom, and threw him into the bathroom, closing the door behind me and locking it.

"Whew, that was a close one!" I said, leaning against the bathroom door.

"Are you going to..." trailed Tom.

"Shower? No, not really," I said.

"It will be more believable if the water is running, and it is a waste to run the water by itself," said Tom.

"Erm, why don't you do it then?" I asked, blushing at the fact that he would see me naked.

"Cause when I emerge from the bathroom, I am not expected to come out with damp hair..." said Tom as he looked into my brown eyes. He moved closer to me, and I started to shake with nervousness.

"I'm not going to hurt you like Alex did... I'm not like that," whispered Tom as he gently touched my face.

"I-I can't do this..." I said. "You have a girlfriend still... And I sure as hell am not getting naked in front of you!"

"Fine, if you won't I will," said Tom as he started to take off his clothes.

I let out a small groan, and covered my eyes with my hands. "Can you please regain your sanity and put some clothes on?"

"When I'm done showering," said Tom as I heard the shower door close. I uncovered my eyes, and stared at the back wall, away from the shower.

"Please put your clothes back on! I am not looking!!!!!!" I whined. "God help me! I am trapped in a bathroom with a naked Tom Felton. How the hell does this happen to me?"

"Come join me," said Tom.

"Oh ho ho, no way!" I said. "I get naked for no man... Not even the almighty heartthrob Tom Felton..."

"Please?"

"NO!"

"Pretty please?"

"NOOOOOOOOOOO!"

"I'll call and break up with Melissa right now if you do..."

"Here's your cell phone," I said, finding it on the counter, and handing it to him blindly because my hands covered my eyes still.

"Melissa? We are through. You can go back to England and shop as much as you want. It's over..."

The phone snapped shut, and he handed it back to me as I placed it down on the counter. "Well..."

I groaned, and started to get out two towels from the closet. I carefully wrapped one towel around my body as I undressed. Tom opened the door for me, and I tried my best not to look down at his lower half.

"Lose the towel," said Tom as he tugged on it. "Come on... you can't shower with a towel on!"

"No, I won't lose the towel," I said, wrapping in around me tightly.

Tom locked eyes with me, and he slowly removed my towel. I blushed, and tried to cover myself.

"You are absolutely beautiful..." whispered Tom into my ear. The water from the shower hear poured on the two of us as we stood there, gazing into each others' eyes.

"I-I can't do this anymore..." I said, getting out of the shower and getting dressed. I toweled off, and got my cell out and dialed Mary's cell number. "Mary, where is everyone?"

"Your dad is in the backyard, mum's on the computer, sister's in her room. Get rid of Tom NOW!" cried Mary.

"Tom! Get DRIED OFF!" I said as he emerged from the shower, naked and dripping wet.

'Don't look down... just don't look down,' I thought to myself. 'I am in a bathroom with Tom Felton... and he's naked! God he is soooooo sexy! How the hell does this happen to me?'