Status: Completed

A Cashier and a Movie Star...Can They Really Fall in Love?

Chapter Seven Molly Pitcher Inn

"Oh come on now," whispered Tom as he got dressed. "You can't possibly tell me you didn't enjoy or want that..."

"Oh shut up you cocky bastard!" I scowled as I brushed my hair. "Ready? Let's move quickly..."

I opened the door, and we ran to the front door, towards my car. Mary was already sitting in the back seat as I got in with Tom. "Where is the place you are staying at?" I asked.

"Well, I am staying at the Molly Pitcher Inn," said Tom.

"WHOA!!!!!!!" said Mary and I together.

"That's a really nice place to stay at," I said as I pulled out of the development. "I know where that is... I've always wanted to go there, but when you live in Jersey, you can't exactly stay there..."

"And it's like thousands of dollars a night!" said Mary. "We can't afford that!"

Tom shrugged. "It's not that big of a deal, you know, valet parking, scenic ocean views, etc..."

"VALET PARKING?!" I shouted. "No one gets in my car but me! Sorry, this is the redneck American coming out in me, but this car is like my baby. I bought it with my own money. I worked my ass off to get this car, and I'm not going to let some stranger drive it..."

The car was real quiet for a while as Eminem blared through my car speakers: "And there's a million of us just like me who cuss like me; who just don't give a fuck like me, who dress like me; walk, talk and act like me and just might be the next best thing but not quite me!"

"Wow," said Tom. "That was interesting... Well, it is a really nice car, and I understand how you feel. I probably wouldn't want anyone to drive my car if worked hard to earn the money to pay for it."

We reached the hotel, and I parked the car, and got out. "Are you staying at the hotel ALONE?" I asked as we took the elevator up to the fourth floor.

"Well, now I am," said Tom as he looked at his feet. "Since I broke it off with Melissa. But I will be fine. I got a whole suite to myself..."

"Did you hear that Mary, a SUITE!" I cried. "You have to cover for me Mare. Tell my mum that I'm sleeping at your house! I can't let him sleep here alone!"

"Your mom will FLIP THE FUCK OUT!" cried Mary.

"I'm not going to DO anything. I'll just keep him company," I whispered. "I think I can handle myself thanks..."

"Just don't come to me moaning and crying you're preggers," said Mary as the elevator doors opened up.

We walked down the corridor, and Tom took out his key, and unlocked the door. There were two large beds, several chairs, and a television. There was a window with a small balcony that overlooked the scenic Jersey ocean, and my jaw dropped in awe.

"It's not much, but it'll do," said Tom.

I looked around the room, and noticed that there wasn't a trace of Barbie girl left behind. She must have been careful not to leave anything behind...

"So, I just want to thank you two for a nice time," said Tom as he gave Mary a small hug. He turned to me, and gave me a smile before giving me a hug.

"Bye!" I cried as Mary and I left the room.

"I thought you were gonna stay with him!?" cried Mary as we headed for the elevator.

"I am... I gotta take you home you know," I said. "What, did you want me to let you walk your ass home? I may love Tom, but I wouldn't be an asshole like that."