Status: Completed

A Cashier and a Movie Star...Can They Really Fall in Love?

Chapter Eight Tom Sleeps Naked!

I drove Mary home, and then headed for my own house. "MUM!!!!!!!!" I screamed up the stairs. "I'm sleeping over Mary's tonight okay?"

"Fine with me!" shouted mum back.

I quickly got to packing all my hair supplies, make up, clothes, and bathing suit just in case...

"Bye mum!" I said as I slammed the door and ran to my car to drive back to the Molly Pitcher Inn.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
All of my things were hidden in my oversized purse as I walked into the lobby, and headed to the elevator to the fourth floor.

The door to the elevator opened, and now, I was faced with a problem: how the hell do I get into the room?? Luckily, the maid was wandering around upstairs, turning down the beds.

"Excuse me, ma'am," I asked politely to the maid. "It seems that I've left my key in room 444. Can you please let me in?"

"Of course, miss," said the maid as she unlocked Tom's room.

"Thank you so much!" I cried, giving her a ten dollar tip. "That's for your trouble..."

"Thank you very much miss," said the maid as she disappeared to turn down the other beds.

I walked into the room, and closed the door. I saw Tom sprawled out on the bed, watching the Simpsons and laughing loudly. When the door closed with a small click, he looked up at me, and his eyes grew wide.

"What are you doing here?" asked Tom.

"I-I wanted to keep you company," I said quietly and shyly. "But if you are too much of a macho man, I can leave if you want me to..."

"NO!" cried Draco, running over to me as I made for the door. "That won't be necessary. Come sit with me on the bed. I'm watching the-"

"Simpsons? Yeah, I know cause my dad laughs just as loud if not louder than you when he watches it..."

I sat down on the bed, and watched a bit of the Simpsons with Tom. "Are your parents okay with you sleeping here?" asked Tom during a commercial.

"Well, they think I am at Mary's house sleeping over, so I guess they are okay with it," I said with a smirk.

"You better not get your ass in trouble or else I won't..." trailed off Tom.
"You won't what?" I asked. "Tell me what you won't do!"

I began to tickle him all over, and he laughed so loudly I thought they were going to kick us out!

"Alright I'll tell you Joanne, just stop!" roared Tom with laughter. "Well, since I will have to eventually return to England, I want you to come with me to the Premiere and be my date for the evening... if you want to that is..."

"I will go with you ONLY if Danny boy goes with Mary to the Premiere," I said, looking into his beautiful blue eyes.

"Deal. Won't be hard to get Dan interested in Mary. I mean, she is absolutely beautiful, and has a great sense of humor..."

"Good, I'm going to sleep. Nighty night," I said as I got in the adjacent bed next to the one Tom and I were lying on. Tom made a puppy dog face, and looked at me with his sad blue eyes. "Let me guess, you don't normally sleep alone do you?"

"Not usually," said Tom as he got into his bed and patted the empty space next to him. "Please?"

"No, cause I know what will happen next!" I cried. "I'll get in the bed, then you'll want to have sex, I'll say no at first, then give in. We will have awesome sex, and then I will get knocked up, and you will be in merry olde England without a single thought of me in your mind."

"You sure think these things out now do you?" asked Tom as he rolled over on his side to face me.

"Well when you've lived a thousand years like me, you sort of pick up on things," I said as I winked at him. "From all of my experiences, ALL men are pigs, horny, dirty pigs..."

"So, you think I'm like that?" asked Tom.

"Maybe... I dunno what tipped it off the wanting to sleep with me or the shower scene?" I asked as I threw a pillow at him.

"I'm sorry if I'm rushing you into things," said Tom. "You don't have to do anything you don't like..."

"I think this is reverse psychology here at work," I said as I got into bed with Tom. "Cause you are getting your way."

"I promise I won't try anything," said Tom. "We can just lay here, that's perfectly fine now isn't it?"

'My God, you are in a bed with Tom Felton, and you are not going to sleep with him?! Can't you feel the temptation??!?!?!?' I thought to myself.

I lay there on my side, facing Tom. I smiled at him, and he gently pulled me close to him. I lay there in his arms, warm and happy.

The sun came through the room, waking me up. I yawned and stretched, and wondered where the hell I was. I looked at the clock, and noticed that it was 10:30. Thank God I was off of work or else I would have been late.

I looked around the room, and noticed that someone was sleeping next to me. I pulled back the covers, and saw that it was Tom Felton... and he was NAKED! I wanted to scream, but I didn't want to wake him. I quickly looked down at myself, and noticed I was FULLY clothed. Apparently SOMEONE likes to sleep in the nude... next to a complete stranger they met while checking out at the supermarket!

I looked over at Tom's sweet sleeping face. God, he is even cuter when he is sleeping! And I'm one of the few women who has seen him sleep and naked!

I sighed, and kissed his cheek softly and got up to get dressed. I put on my blue Aeropostal shirt, some jeans, and my black ballet flats. I was quietly working on my hair and makeup when Sleeping Beauty woke up.

"Ugh... Morning!" groaned Tom as he started to get out of bed.

"Um, you're naked..." I said pointing to him.

"Whatever," said Tom as he got out of bed anyway and made his way to get dressed in the bathroom.

"Guess someone isn't insecure," I said as I put on some lip gloss. "Do you ALWAYS sleep naked?"

"Yeah, why do you ask?" said Tom as he stuck his head out from the bathroom door.

"No reason, just the fact that it's kinda creepy when you wake up and notice that you are clothed and the other person isn't!" I said flipping my hair in his direction.

"Well EXCUSE me!" said Tom sarcastically.

"Not that it wasn't nice to see you naked this morning," I said with a smile.

Tom stuck out his tongue at me, and continued to get ready.