Sequel: Daddy Cool
Status: Completed

Uncle Good Riddance

Splitting Up

I believe me and Addie spent around the next three hours crying in the kitchen and trying to work out what the fuck to do with my mess of a life. Okay three hours is a total exaggeration, it was more like half an hour. I had sobbed uncontrollably as Tre had been shocked and just hugged me till I had calmed down; but then Adrienne had to go and mention a certain uncle who had warned off a certain man away from his certain niece. I couldn't even think about telling him. I thought he'd have some sort of gun and he'd shoot Tre there and then.

Billie and Mike walked into the kitchen, after listening to us cry for the last hour or so and demanded they be told what's going on.

“Billie, sit down and take a deep breathe.” Adrienne tried to soothe her husband who was looking hurt and angry and very suspicious as Tre continued to have his arm very firmly around me.
Billie sat down and Mike leaned against the wall.

“What's happened? What's going on?” Billie said sharply as Adrienne began to gently rub his shoulders.

“Bodaceia and Tre have fallen in love Billie, they can't help it, they couldn't stop it but it's happened.” She said very gently, continuing her pampering of him. I avoided his judgement eyes but Tre stared him straight down.

“It's true. I love her. She loves me, and we are damn happy Billie and we just beg you to be happy for us.” Tre said firmly.

“So why are you telling me this now? How long it been going on?” Billie pushed Adrienne's hands away and stood up, pacing the kitchen. He was acting like he was my father and in my state of shock and worry, it was angering me.

“Billie Joe Armstrong, you are not my father. I've only known of your existence for the past 2 months okay, so don't you dare and be all protective of me right now. Don't you dare go throwing your weight around when me and Tre are happy, we're in love and you know what? I'm pregnant with his baby and I am so determined not to mess up this kids life and I know Tre will be there ad we will be a damn awesome family and you need to accept that fact right this instance!” I shouted standing up looking at Billie. It was then I realised how alike we were in height and in build, just like my mother and me. We were all shortys.

Tre hugged me from behind around my waist and gently rubbed my stomach. Billie didn't say anything. Mike stood with his jaw on the floor and Adrienne almost collapsed into a chair with her head in her hands.
“I may not be your father Bodaceia but you are here under my care and under my rules and you are in my house! I warned you about him, I warned you he does not do commitment but no you've gone and made one of the biggest commitments you could ever do with him. A baby!! Are you fucking mad?!” He almost roared it at me. Now I've seen my mam angry plently of times but I've never had a male 'father' figure that angry at me ever. And it scared the living hell out of me.

“Billie...” Adrienne began to try and calm him down.

“How long have you known?” He turned on her.

“Since today when I took her to the doctors and she confessed it to me.” Adrienne said plainly. She didn't seem to flinch at Billie's tone at all. Maybe she was used to it.

“Bodaceia, get upstairs now. I mean it right now!” Billie shouted, not looking at me.

“No. This is my life your obviously going to discuss. I am 17 Billie, 18 in a few months and you know what? Then I am legally an adult and I can do whatever the fuck I want. I wasn't breaking the law when me and Tre slept together and you know what, I am so happy we did!” I stood my ground staring straight at Billie, watching the flames dance between us. Billie broke the contact and rounded himself on Tre, and I felt actually worried for Tre. I knew Billie would never raise a hand to me, but towards Tre, I was sure he was going to get beat to the ground.

“You promised you wouldn't act on your feelings.” Billie said, defeatedly. Tre bowed his head in shame.

“I'm sorry Billie.” Tre avoided looking at him and wrapped his arms protectively tighter around me. It made me feel safe and it reassured me, and I really needed it honestly.

“Just... just get out Tre.” Billie turned around and leant on the table, with his head in his hands. “And don't come back.” I felt Tre take a shocked intake of breath and I felt so shocked with 'Uncle' Billie.

“If he's going, I am.” I said, hoping to knock some sense into him.

“Fine, go. I'm sick of trying to care for you now. Your just like your father.” Billie said calmly. The silence that followed was deafening.

"You don't know my father!" I screamed back at him, angry he could even bring up someone he didn't even know.

"Of course I know your father!" Billie shouted back. I stood shaking whilst he was straight in front of me.

“Bill, come on” Adrienne tried to coax him as she put her arms around him.

“No, Adrienne, she is. Just go Bodaceia.” I was shocked but my mother has said it to me thousands of times and I basically just walked out, leaving Adrienne trying to plead my case to Billie and him having none of it.

Luckily, I never thought they'd want me here long, so I hadn't unpacked much from my suitcase's, just thrown a few outfits that I've recycled since I was here around on the floor.

I marched – no strike that - I stormed up the stairs, Tre hot on my heels as I flew through the bedroom door and chucked everything back into the suitcase's. Tre helped me and we had done it in two seconds, literally.

“Come on then sexy and bump.” Tre smiled sweetly at me and picked up my suitcase's and carried then down to his car.

No one came to say bye, no one even bothered.

In the car to my lovely fella's apartment, I wept.

It hit me that I had possibly just spilt up Green Day
♠ ♠ ♠
Ouff.
Subscribe and Comment! (: