Sequel: Daddy Cool
Status: Completed

Uncle Good Riddance

Best Friends Till The End - Better Off As Lovers.

“What do we do now?” I sat, head in my hands on Tre's sofa. He was stood behind it, watching me, silently.

“We... Well we just carry on as just us I guess. Billie will come around soon. I'm sure of it.” He walked into the kitchen. I followed him and watched him get a beer out of the fridge and crack it open.

“Tre?” He took a big gulp and turned and looked at me. “What's wrong?” He sighed heavily.

“I've never seen him like that and this is all moving so fast. I find out your pregnant and then Billie chucks you out and now your living with me?” Tears came to my eyes with shock and anger.

“It's moving so fast for me too! Don't you think that this is the most scariest thing that has ever happened to me?” I wiped my face.

“I don't know Bodaceia. I hardly know you. For all I know, you could have been pregnant hundreds of times before and now because I'm rich, your keeping this one? How am I meant to know what the hell is going on? How am I even meant to know if it's mine? I mean you slept with Will and then me!” He said, leaning on the kitchen island with a stern look on his face.

Honestly, my heart broke. I shook my head, and left the kitchen.

“Bodaceia? Where are you going?” He followed me, taking another swig of his beer as I picked up my cases that were left in the hallway.

“Anywhere as long as its far away from you.” I sniffed, turning around. “I hate you so much right now.” I threw open the front door and walked out into the evening, thanking my lucky stars that I knew the way to Will's bar. I should never have got involved with Mr. Tre Cool. Billie warned me and now I can't run back to my only family here. I hadn't even met my grandmother any more times than that one time.

“Bo?!” Tre called after me. “I'm sorry!!” I just ran down the street, getting as far away as possible.

***

I walked slowly into Will's bar, not having anywhere else to go. He caught sight of my bags and gave me a sympathetic look.

“What's happened?” I set my case's down next to a bar stool and I sat down on it.

“I've been kicked out. I have no where to go. I have no money. I have nothing.” I just started to sob. Will fumbled around in his pocket.

“Right, listen to me, my place in literally out this door and down the road to the apartment block, Sunhill Apartments. It's number 6 yeah. Go let yourself in. Take a shower, get comfortable, make a coffee or something, and I will be home when I close up here, yeah?” He handed me his keys with a smile. I was overwhelmed with gratefulness and happinesss.

“Thank you.” I whispered, leaning over the bar and hugging him tightly.

“No problem. Now get going okay!” He smiled sweetly at me and I picked up my cases and left to his apartment building.

It was literally right behind the bar. I let myself in and gasped at how clean and minimal the large apartment was. I did not expect Will to have an apartment like this.

I took a shower like he suggested and got myself a glass of milk. I was sat watching T.V, my natural hair flowing around my shoulders in my pyjama shorts and strappy top when Will got home.

“You said make myself comfortable.” I smiled at him as he gave me a confused, but happy smile.

“Yes I did. Now are you going to tell me what's happened?” He asked, sitting on the chair to the side of the sofa. I shrugged and sighed, rubbing the back of my neck.

“I can't. I'm sorry.” He nodded, understanding and getting up from the chair and flicking on the kettle.

“Do you want a coffee, or something stronger?” I smiled at him.

“I'd kill for a brew.” I smiled at him. “Thank you. You hardly know me and your letting me be in your apartment? My god, back in London, if a guy slept with a girl once and she came for help, I think he'd probably spit in her face or something.” I smirked cheekily. “Your not going to spit on me are you?”

“Your humour is disgusting.” He laughed, filling two mugs with the hot liquid and dropping a tea bag into one and spooning coffee into the other one. “Oh, Tre came in asking about you. I told him I hadn't seen you. I didn't think he'd take to you being in my apartment eh?” He gave me a weak smile. I blushed.

“Thank you.” I said, getting up and joining him in the kitchen area.

“It's okay. I know you have had something going on with him.” I blushed and looked guilty, not even bothering to deny it. “It's okay. We were an item or anything.” He smiled at me, giving me a one armed hug around my back. “I'd be happy with us just being friends.” I gave him a tight hug and kissed his cheek.

“Your too nice to me, thank you Will.” He added milk to my tea and his coffee and handed it over it me. I went and took my place back on his sofa.
“He gave me a number, he said to call him as soon as I see you. So, its up to you. Do I call it?” He sat down next me. I seriously couldn't believe how nice Will was.

“No, please don't call it. Leave him to worry. It's all his fault this.”I sighed and pushed my hair off my face where it had fallen to frame it.

“Do you want to tell me about it?” I looked at him, his kind face had sympathy wrote all over it. Sympathy and love.

“I've made a terrible mistake. Getting involved with him was the worst idea ever. Now Billie and Mike hate him for sleeping with me, Billie hates me because I'm a slut, and above all that, we had an accident and I have just found out I'm a month pregnant. Around the same time I first started sleeping with Tre.” I read his face carefully as he struggled to digest the information. Tears sprung to my eyes once again and I took a deep breathe trying not to cry there and then. Some girls can cry and look stunning and cute while doing it, I cry and my face explodes into a red, blotchy, snotty, wet mess.

“Okay, well your welcome to stay here for as long as you want.” Will said simply. “Your lucky I have two bedrooms.” He smiled as he picked up my case's that sat literally in the centre of the cool, white living room with its soft white carpet and white sofa's and matching chairs, and glass tables and cabinets everywhere. He took them into the second bedroom and I followed him. It took my breathe away.

“Wow.” I gasped. “Are you secretly gay? I have never seen a single straight man live like this before!” He blushed at the compliment.
The room was stunning. A massive four poster bed with dark wood and beautiful baby blue drapes adorned it, was sat right in the centre. Two dark wood bedside tables sat next to it, taking up a little room and both had big beautiful light blue wall lights above and had a selection of candles on the table themselves. The floor had a massive fluffy royal blue carpet and the walls were an antique wallpaper pattern with gold and white and blue pattern, the sort you would get in France or something. The bed spread was a massive quilt cover with the same French style pattern on it in light gold and light blue and there were four pillows and a display of scatter cushions. Two identical posh chairs sat next to the bedside tables and took up the rest of the room to the walls. The room was not overly big, like the one I had at Billie's, and it was not too small. I felt like Goldilocks, but it was just right.

“I like to make my place presentable.” He shrugged. “I am not gay, I thought I'd proved that.” He smirked putting my case's down under the window which has massive royal blue drapes that were tied back by a gold tie-back and they reached the floor. “Anyway, I have an avid interest in interior design. It's my dream job, but instead I got given my Uncle's bar when he passed away and spend all my time there keeping it up and running.”

“I thought you were just the bar man.” I perched, lady-like on the side of the bed. I didn't want to ruin the appearance. He came and joined me, sitting back, kicking off his shoes and leaning against all the cushions and pillows.

“It's cos I'm young right?” I nodded. “I have good business sense, and my brother thinks he's too clever to be associated with a bar in Oakland, my sister is too bothered about trying to make it as a dancer/play boy bunny in New York and my Uncle had no children or wife of his own to give it too, so he gave it to his only sensible nephew who has amazing business sense.” Will smiled and I leaned back listening intently to his story.

“I never expected you to have a brother and a sister. Stupid that isn't it?”

“Yeah, Andrea, or Candy as she insists on being called in public, is 21 and Matthew is 26. Do you not have any brothers or sisters?” I shook my head.

“Nope, unless my dad has any kids. For all my life, I've been brought up just me and my mam, no one else. And then around two and a half months ago, she decided my behaviour was too bad and told me in fact she has five siblings and sent me to live with the youngest and the one who used to rebel himself.” I laughed softly. “It's weird, suddenly I have this massive family, I have cousins. I have never had cousins before.”

“And a baby of your own.” Will smiled at me, putting his arm around my shoulders and I leant into him. “I'm sure whatever Tre did or said, you can make it up for the baby can't you?” I shook my head, tears coming to my eyes.

“No, this time I don't think I can ever forgive.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Best Friends Till The End
Better Off As Lovers
But Not The Other Way Around


I am strangley proud of this update.
I'm liking where this is going now.
Domestic bliss with Tre is BORING. (;