Sequel: Daddy Cool
Status: Completed

Uncle Good Riddance

"I want us to be together."

“What's up? What's happened?” Tre was frantic, nearly banging the door down. He grabbed me in a tight hug and I breathed in his sweet, musky smell. “Bodaceia. Is there something wrong with the baby?” He asked me, rubbing my back.
“No, Tre, I just really miss you.” He looked down onto my face and wiped away my tears.
“I'm here. You can always come home with me?” He said quietly, kissing my lips tenderly and sweetly. I responded, quickly and eagerly, kissing him deeply back and wrapping my arms around his strong neck. I smiled into the kiss as he used his soft fingers to gently stroke the bottom of my back where my tee shirt had rode up. It made me squirm, it felt teasing and sensual.
He broke the kiss and smiled down at me.
“So, where's Will at?” Tre asked, straining a smile. I sighed.
“Who cares?” I grabbed Tre once again around the waist and hugged him tightly. He rubbed my back and started to kiss down my neck sexily, making me giggle and moan. “Tre.” I moved my neck and coyly pecked him on the lips.
“So, Will isn't here... We're here... Alone. We haven't had it in so long.” Tre raised his eyebrows in a motion towards my bedroom.
“Ah, Tre.” I said, shyly. “We can't have sex.” He looked down at me with big puppy dog eyes.
“Baby, come on sweetie, it's been so god damn long.” He begged.
“Tre, I just want to cuddle.” I pouted, turning away from him. His arms found my waist, and gently started to rub the baby bump.
“Hey, little angel baby, how are you today? Are you being good for your Mommy?” Tre cooed to the belly, coming round to my front, lifting my shirt and kissing the bump.
Suddeningly, and very shockingly, a tiny little pain erupted in my stomach.
“Was that a -?” Tre looked at me with a mixture of surprise and excitement. I nodded, tears filling my eyes.
“Baby wants to say hello to her Mummy and Daddy.” I whispered, rubbing the bump, holding Tre's hand in my own as the baby happily kicked away in the stomach.

Lying on my bed, Tre cuddling me into his chest, his hand resting gently on our baby growing in my stomach and I truly knew what happiness was.
“I love you.” I murmured as Tre kissed the top of my hair, smelling my hair. “I want us to be together.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment. (: