Sequel: Daddy Cool
Status: Completed

Uncle Good Riddance

Secret Love Child

“I can't believe your moving out, baby mama.” Will finished packing my suitcase's into Tre's car.

Me and Tre were stood, leaning against the car, with Tre gently rubbing my aching back.

“Hey, Bump has gotta have a daddy right?” I smiled at Will.

It took Tre and I a whole month to work out whether me moving in with him was a good idea or not. While relations between me and him were very positively on the up (and I mean up, wink wink) we just weren't sure if me moving in would put massive strain on us and honestly I was totally freaked out – which was weird considering it was my idea.

“And, question, why am I the one loading YOUR bags into the car, eh, Mr Cool?” Will smirked at us and Tre held up his hands in mock surrender.

“I would have helped, but Miss-Do-As-I-Say-I'm-Pregnant, had me rubbing her back to make her feel better.” I playfully hit his chest, much to the amusement to them two.

“Yeah and don't think this rubbing is stopping as soon as the baby pops out, my god I could get used to this!” I moaned happily, as I straightened up.
Tre jangled his keys. “Better get you home so I can do it properly.” He smiled.
Turning to Will, he held out his hand. “Thank you so much for looking after her.” he said as they hugged in a manly way.

“Thank you Will, it's been amazing living with you and my god I am so going to miss having a spotless house!” I fake sobbed, also hugging Will before getting into the car.

“Bye fatty! You better come and visit in like a day!” Will waved us off as we set off back to Tre's house.

“Hey, missy,” Tre squeezed my knee making me jump, “What the hell do you mean that your going to miss having a spotless house?” I started to laugh.

“Tre you know I love you, but Will's apartment was such a lovely homely apartment, and your house is well... a bachelor pad. And you are not a bachelor.” I stuck my tongue out at Tre as we stopped at some red lights on the high street.

Bulbs began flashing in our eyes as paparazzi jumped around our car, shouting questions like “WHO ARE YOU?” and “HOW FAR ALONG IS YOUR PREGNANT GIRLFRIEND, TRE?”. I was shocked, even though I had been shopping and stuff before with Billie Joe and Tre, the press had never taken any interest before. I didn't know what to say, I didn't know where to look, I didn't know what to look like. So I just put my head down in the car and buried my face in my hands. Tre ignored the questions, and looked straight ahead, putting on his sunglasses to not get blinded by all the flashes. “MR COOL, HOW OLD IS YOUR GIRLFRIEND?” and “ISN'T SHE THE GIRL HAVING AN AFFAIR WITH BILLIE JOE ARMSTRONG?” followed our car as Tre sped off when the lights changed, pulling up quickly into his driveway and ushering me straight inside before locking the gates.
I just sat, awe struck on the sofa as Tre came inside the house and closed the front curtains.

“God, I was wondering when the hell they were going to jump on us like that.” Tre sighed, coming to give me a hug.

“What do you mean?” I leant my head on his shoulder.

“We didn't tell you because we didn't want to upset you, but there's been gossip flying around and papparazzi taking snaps of us shopping and stuff and at first it was just pictures of you and Billie, like him hugging you whilst your shopping, feeling our baby bump on the street, innocent stuff to us but seen wrong, it looks awfully suspicious. So the media jumped on it, and headlines flew around saying your pregnant with Billie's secret love child, you've been having an affair for months. Then pictures of me and you came out, walking down the street hugging and stuff, so now it's still Billie's love child but your my girlfriend, and Billie is reported to be heart broken because whilst your pregnant with his baby, you've ran off with me.” Tre explained. I was shocked, I couldn't speak, I was disgusted at these people.

“Why hasn't someone corrected them?” I whispered out. Tre sighed.

“I knew you would ask that and honestly, we just figured it would be too much hassle to try and stop the rumours now.” I nodded and tried to understand but the tears started to flow. I couldn't stop them, I couldn't control them, all I could do was cry.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment. Comment. Comment