Sequel: Daddy Cool
Status: Completed

Uncle Good Riddance

Hate Blogs

Sitting on the computer, a couple of days after the paparazzi incident, I was glancing through gossip websites and searching for Tre Cool's name on Perez Hilton dot com.

'Resident Slut;
Seems like Tre Cool is getting a little too cosy with his band mates home-wrecker.
Sources snapped this picture of Cool moving the heavily pregnant girl into his house over the weekend – a mere week after they were first snapped together sharing a sneaky kiss behind Billie Joe's back.
The question we're all asking here is: what the hell is Cool doing with the fugly goth???
Tre, we love you! Come back to the light!'


I sat crying as the horrible words burnt into my memory – 'fugly goth'. It hurt, it really did. Hormones were driving me absolutely insane, I was going from depressed to hyper to horny in a matter of seconds every hour of the day, and I was getting so damn nervous about the on coming birth, that was looming close and closer everyday.

'Armstrong Baby Mama 8 months pregnant after 10 month affair!
Sources close to Billie Joe Armstrong says the affair was only a month old when she announced she was pregnant. Being admirable (or as admirable as someone who's up shit creek) Billie Joe instantly decided to stand by the pregnant girl.
HOWEVER – update, sources have also confirmed that although Billie is standing by the girl, he doesn't even know if he is the father and is demanding the baby has a paternity test when born.'


Posts after posts making me feel like America's number one enemy stabbed at my heart and made me feel a little more sick every time I read another word.
A knock on the front door made me jump and I was terrified whether to open it up or not. With the chain on the latch, I unlocked the door and opened it a crack to see who was stood there.

“Hey.” Billie smiled at me giving me a puzzled look, Adrienne by his side. I unlatched the chain, letting them in quickly before putting the chain back on and locking the door.

“What are you doing?” Adrienne asked me, seeing the laptop on the dining table, open on the page of gossip about me.

“Have you seen what they are writing?” I hissed. “I'm called a 'fugly goth' and 'resident slut' and 'home wrecker' in every sentence.”

Adrienne walked over to the table, sitting down and reading some of the entries I had found on myself.

'Another sighting.
Another Saturday shopping trip for Billie Joe and his [strike]fat[/strike] pregnant slut. Seems these two are getting a little too cosy. Wonder what the wife back home is thinking right now?
How much does slut look like she is enjoying spending his cash? Gold digger anyone???
I feel sorry for Adrienne Armstrong and also Billie Joe Armstrong that this sneaky bitch has trapped Billie by getting pregnant. He gonna be paying for her white trash kid for the rest of his life we are betting right now.'


“This is disgusting!” Adrienne spat out after being silent for a few minutes while reading. Billie read a few over her shoulder, not as shocked about the rumours.
“Addie, you knew they were writing stuff about us.”

“I knew they were but I didn't even imagine it would be that bad!” Adrienne closed down the laptop. “Now you listen to me right now,” She came and wrapped her arms around me. “You are not to go back on there anymore. It's spiteful and it's hurtful and it could really mess you up reading anymore yeah? We know the truth, thankfully.” She hugged me tightly as I let out a few sobs.

“We came round with good news anyway, Bo.” Billie cleared his throat. I looked at him as Adrienne stood behind me, with her arm around my shoulders.

“Guess who is two weeks will be on a plane over here?” Billie smiled excitedly at me.

“Who?” I asked, not wanting to believe it.

“Your very own mammy dearest.”
♠ ♠ ♠
You know your famous when you appear on perezhilton.com! Lol

(: Enjoy.
I wanna get to 30 when I end this.
I already have ideas for the sequel! :D Yippeee!