Sequel: Daddy Cool
Status: Completed

Uncle Good Riddance

Surprise, Surprise

“Tre! Oh my god! Wow! When did you get this done?!” I gasped, glancing around the once spare drum room but now was painted a lovely sunshine pale yellow colour, with a light yellow soft carpet and long drapes. In the middle of the room was the biggest, nicest light wood crib that had a canopy over the end nearest the window with reached the floor and was soft yellow. On shelf's against one wall was a picture of me and Tre, with his arms around my baby bump and a picture next to it, Demi Moore style of me and my bump naked. Tre surprised me the other night and treated me to a loving photo shoot that revolved around us and the baby bump, pictures we could both cherish of the journey my body was taking to produce a beautiful baby. On the shelf above the pictures were two cute teddy bears, which looked so soft and cuddly that I just wanted to cuddle them.
Next to the window was a big light wood rocking chair was a massive white cushion on it where I could rock the baby to sleep.

My heart swelled with all the love in the world for Mr. Tre Cool.

“I got it done while you were staying at Billie's last week with your mom. We kind of arranged it between us.” He smiled shyly at me.

Ah staying at Billie's, I smiled softly at the memories. Me and my mother had 7 full days of bonding, family love, and basically getting to know each other very well. I feel now I am expecting my own child, I can appreciate what she's done – what a mature attitude I hear you crying.

“Thank you. Thank you so damn much.” I gushed, wrapping my arms tightly around his body and hugging him. He kissed me tenderly and romantically.

“It's less than our angel deserves.” The baby began kicking me again and we laughed at how she always got involved in everything we did.

I've taken to calling me the baby 'she' at every opportunity. Tre disagrees, and calls the baby 'he' all the time.

“That's my son.” Tre smiled, tickling my stomach gently. I moved out of the way, laughing.

“Get off me, you fool.” I smiled broadly.

“Anyway, you, got another surprise and this one – you can thank me and Will for.” Tre covered my eyes with one hand and guided me across the landing.

“Tre, I don't think my heart can handle another surprise.” I giggled, feeling very very in love with Mr. Tre Cool.

“Okay, look.” He uncovered my eyes and wrapped his arms around my large belly. I screamed. Our bedroom was completely transformed.

A king-size double mahogany bed was placed in the middle of the large room, the quilt on the bed was a lovely creamy white massive quilt and pillows were massive, goose-feather pillows and had some gorgeous throw cream and white throw cushions. The bedside tables were large, mahogany tables with small bedside lamps. Above each of the bedside tables were two large pictures in mahogany frames hanging on the wall. One was of me pregnant, rubbing my bump, with Tre holding me from behind, his hands on the bump also, and both of beaming. The other picture was me and Tre, from back when I wasn't largely pregnant, and it was a picture Will had taken of us relaxing on the sofa one night. It was a truly artistic photo, black and white, taken from an angle, and me and Tre looking blissfully happy.

“This is all too much!” Tears fell down my face.

The walls of the room had a thick, cream wallpaper on the walls and the carpet was a thick, soft beige colour. In the corner of the room, was two massive mahogany wardrobes with large mahogany mirrors hanging on the wall beside. Under the window on the other side of the room, was a beautiful large cream love seat with soft cushions on it, which I just knew we would end up cuddling up on.

“It's just half of what you deserve my love.” Tre kissed me tenderly, and led me over to the bed.
“How bout we try out this new bed then?”
♠ ♠ ♠
Ah, okay, filler.
So, four parts to go before the end.
Keep commenting please, and also, spread the word about this story. Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :)
I will love you foreverrrrr and ever if you do!
Thank you!

Anyway - I am writing this story up because wow! I have such a great idea for the sequel. Not going to ruin it tho, and tell you. :P
You'll have to wait and seeee! :)

I'm off to London in a week!! And I am waywaywayyyyyyyyyyyy excited!