Sequel: Daddy Cool
Status: Completed

Uncle Good Riddance

Finale

Seven torturous hours later, and the baby was only just getting ready to enter our world.
For five hours I was getting contractions every four minutes, and then it took two hours to get to contractions every 30 seconds and be fully dilated.

“Okay, Bodaceia -” Me and the doctor were on first name terms I had been in the hospital so damn long “- we're ready to take you down to delivery now.” They began to wheel my bed out of the room and down the corridor. Family members were shouting words of encouragement to me as I went past them.
I was absolutely terrified, I tell you right now. Tre was holding my hand tightly as Billie and Mike was calling 'congratulations' and patting him on the back in the way that men do in happiness that finally this child was coming out of me.

“TRE! NEVER BRING YOUR DICK NEAR ME AGAIN!” I screamed, trying to push as hard as I could in the delivery as the doctors urged me to push.

“Bodaceia, we need you to push harder. The baby is just a little stuck at the moment.” The doctor sounded worried.

“I can't. I can't do it. I'm so tired.” I was nearly collapsing.

“Next contraction, push as hard as you can.” The doctor said as I took a deep gulp of gas and air as the next contraction came and I summonded all the strength I could, squeezing Tre's lovely, bent out of shape hand as hard as I could (to make him feel the pain I was feeling) and pushing harder than I have ever pushed anything. I was screaming in agony, it really is the most pain ever.
A wave of relief passed over me as I felt a little body coming out of me.

“Congratulations, Mr Cool, Ms Armstrong. You have a healthy baby girl.” The doctor cut the cord and held up the baby for us to see as a piercing wail came from its mouth.

“A baby girl.” I glanced at Tre who was crying as he wrapped his arms around me and gave me the biggest, most tender kiss ever. “I told you she was a girl.”

***

“Say hello to Freya Eden Wright, grandma.” I smiled as my grandmother walked into the room and immediately cooed over the baby girl I held in my arms. Tre was sleeping softly in the chair, with the giant gorilla. I handed the baby to her and smiled blissfully as she held my daughter close to her chest, and rocked her. Every one had already visited me and Freya, and grandma had waited till the end.

“She's truly beautiful.” She was choked up. “You've got to be tired though, Bo. 12 hours of labour, and it is now 10am. I'll leave you be.” She handed my daughter back to me and gave my cheek a quick kiss goodbye.

She left me and my daughter snuggled up on my hospital bed and Tre in his chair.

She was right, my daughter was absolutely, truly beautiful. She was the smallest, most precious baby I had ever seen in my life and I had adored and loved her unconditionally as soon as I had first held her against my breast.

Placing her gently back in her hospital cot, next to my bed so she could sleep. I drifted off myself, sat up, looking over her.

I was so blissfully happy. This is my life now. My baby and my one love.

Perfect.
♠ ♠ ♠
30 Parts and now its all finished. :)
I really grew to love Bodaceia and her relationship with Mr. Tre Cool and her family. :)
Don't worry though, she'll be back in a sequel very soon!
Comments appreciated and I just want to thank all the readers and subscribers to this story. You really have made me carry on writing and getting all the story out of me. Without you, I probably would have deleted this a long time ago. So a big big BIG thank you to all of you! - xo