Sequel: Daddy Cool
Status: Completed

Uncle Good Riddance

So very Tre Cool

I lay on the bed in 'my room', defeated and desperate for a way out. My window was locked, as were all the windows downstairs and all the doors. I felt absolutely alone here and it hurt, it hurt like hell. All I really wanted to do was go home to my mother and tell her how sorry I was and how much I regretted my behavior. Even home was better than here right now, and that's crazy. I always looked for an escape from home, now she gave it to me I just wanted to go back.

A sharp knock came on the door as the doorknob turned.

“What?” I barked at whoever it was.

“No need to talk to your Uncle Tre like that! I'm here to entertain you.” I turned to see one of Billie's friends, his drummer, and a man obviously called Tre, stood in the doorway.

“I don' t need your entertainment.” I scowled, sitting up on the bed, sulking.

“It won't be like this forever. , you know.” He drawled in his American accent. He pushed his hair off his face and I couldn't help noticing he was kind of cute, for an old guy obviously.

“I shouldn't be made to feel like a prisoner. I don't even know these people. I only found out about them two days ago and now they have me locked in a house?” I sighed. He came and sat on the bed next to me.

“Look, I can talk to him, but really this is all for your own protection.” He started to laugh. “I can not believe you ran off yesterday and got so drunk!” I couldn't help smiling a little.

“Yeah I guess that was pretty risky.”

“Come downstairs, get some food, a soda or something and get to know us?” He looked at me and smiled, standing up.

“No, I don't think so. I'm afraid I'll get that syndrome where you end up liking your captors.” I smirked at him.

“Is this your dark English humor? I don't care for it.” He stuck his tongue out.

“Come on.” He grabbed my hand and dragged me up. I couldn't deny the way his hand felt in mine.

This is wrong! This is my Uncle's friend! How dare I start to get attracted to him?

Don't get me wrong, I have had my fair share of sex back in London. Never a real boy friend however. Some guys tried to get serious, some were just fun but this felt different somehow. Felt grown up, felt worrying and felt scary.
I pulled my hand back quickly, catching myself
.
“Get out.” He looked confused and shocked.

“Whats wr-?” He started.

“JUST GO AWAY!” I pushed him out of the room and slammed the door shut behind him. I sat down behind the door, my back resting on it.
I really want to go home.