Memories

Memories: Chapter Two

Emma was confused, at herself more than anyone else. She couldn’t figure out why she blew up like that. When she really thought about it she wasn’t even sure if she still loved Brendon. What she did know was that she needed to go back and talk to Spencer and tell him she was sorry.

As she was on her way back to her house, someone stopped her.“Where do you think you are going?” a smug voice said. Emma turned around to see none other than Edward. Emma just stared at him and started to walk off when he grabbed her shoulder and said, “What are you thinking being out this late, and alone?” Emma looked at Edward like he was nuts and tried to walk away again. Yet again, he grabbed her.

“LET ME GO YOU NUT CASE!!!” Edward just laughed at Emma and said, “What are you going to do if I don’t?” Emma opened her mouth to say something but instead someone else said it for her. “She won't do anything, but us, on the other hand, might do something!”

Edward looked at the four boys who stood in front of him, and said, “Oh yeah and just what are you four going to do about it?” Edward than pulled Emma closer to him, so that her ear was near his face and whispered, “Grow up, this guy and his dork friends left you for three years, don’t be all nice to them just cause they are back for a while.”

Emma nodded, and Edward let her go. Emma slowly started to walk again when one of the four boys stopped her by saying, “What? No 'thanks, guys?' No nothing?”
Emma looked at them for a minute and then said, “Spencer, I need to talk with you when we get home.”

Spencer nodded, and him and all the other three followed Emma home. Emma didn’t say a word to any of them on the walk home. When they got home, Emma went to say something but was not able to say anything because someone spoke first.

“Emma, could I talk to you please?” Emma knew who wanted to speak to her, she was about to say something when she remembered the words Edward said to her.

Grow up! This guy and his dork friends left you for three years, don’t be all nice to them just because they are back for a while.”

Emma just kept walking. She knew he would follow her. Once they got somewhere, where they were able to speak, Brendon started, ”Emma what’s up with you?” Emma looked at Brendon puzzled for a minute, before she finally spoke,
Brendon, you have been gone for a long time, a lot has changed, I have changed.”
Brendon could see the hate in Emma’s eyes. It was starting to get dark outside; it looked as if it was about to rain. After a few more minutes of silence, Brendon finally spoke, ”Okay, since you won’t tell me what’s going on with you, will you at least tell me why you were screaming at Spencer?” “I was pissed off, Brendon, at him, you, Jon, and Ryan. I mean, what did any of you expect from me? That I would welcome you all back like nothing ever happened? Like…” By this time Emma was crying and couldn’t finish what she was saying.

“Emma, I don’t know what the other guys thought would happen, but I knew what would happen. I already knew you would hate me, that’s why I didn’t come to your house right away like Spence did. I warned him that you would be mad. But why do you hate Jon and Ryan? They did nothing to you.” By this time Emma had her back turned….

After a few minutes Emma turned back around and said, “Brendon I don’t hate you. I never could. I love you. I always have and always will... I should not have went off on Spencer like that, but I was just so angry and I knew he would tell you everything I said to him… As for Jon and Ryan, they were my friends. All of you left me high and dry, no letters no nothing, I couldn’t handle the pain and seeing you guys on TV made all the memories I had of you guys, come flooding back.”

Brendon then walked up to Emma and was going to hug her. She stopped him,
“Brendon, three years is a long time, I am sure you don’t feel for me like you used to. So let skip the rest this drama and let the past and my memories stay just the way they are, okay?” Brendon just nodded his head.

Emma then wrapped him in an embrace and said, “Welcome home.” Emma started to walk off when Brendon grabbed her arm and said, ”I’m not done yet. I want to know who that nice young man you were talking to is. It seemed as though you are not friends, so to speak.” This pissed Emma off for some unknown reason she just stormed off.

Who the hell does he think he is, we just started talking again and he thinks he can just come home and start asking me about my damn friend?. Wait--did I just say Edward was my friend?

Emma got about half way home before she realized she had started crying, and she didn’t even know why, Emma felt someone standing behind her and when she looked up it was none other than Spencer. “What do you want,” Emma said, looking back down at the ground.

“Emma, I want to know why you are sitting here crying after talking to Brendon? He came back to the house an hour ago and said he didn’t know where you went.” Emma finally stopped crying. She look at Spencer for a long time before just wrapping him up in a hug and whispering, “I’m confused.”

Spencer let go of Emma and helped her up. They started walking, they were now at Emma’s house, “So….,” Spencer started to say to Emma when they saw Brendon sitting on the couch making out with a girl.

Emma walked up to her room now more confused than ever. Yes it had been three years, yes they were no longer a couple, but did he really hate her so much that he had to dangle some chick in front of her, like she was nothing to him? After thinking about it for a few minutes, this reminded Emma of the time she and Brendon broke up and he came over to apologize for yelling at her while was making out with the neighbor. She only did it as revenge but it hurt Brendon really bad and it's what caused him to write Lying Is The Most Fun A Girl Can Have Without Taking Her Clothes Off.

Emma immediately got a devilish idea. She pulled out her PATD CD and started to blare and sing as loud as she could to Lying Is The Most Fun A Girl Can Have without Taking Her Clothes off.

Is it still me that makes you sweat?
Am I who you think about in bed?
When the lights are dim and your hands are shaking as you're sliding off your dress?
Then think of what you did
And how I hope to God he was worth it.
When the lights are dim and your heart is racing as your fingers touch his skin.
I've got more wit, a better kiss, a hotter touch, a better f**k
Than any boy you'll ever meet, sweetie you had me
Girl I was it, look past the sweat, a better love deserving of
Exchanging body heat in the passenger seat?
No, no, no, you know it will always just be me

Let's get these teen hearts beating. Faster, faster
So testosterone boys and harlequin girls,
Will you dance to this beat, and hold a lover close?
So testosterone boys and harlequin girls,
Will you dance to this beat, and hold a lover close?

So I guess we're back to us, oh cameraman, swing the focus
In case I lost my train of thought, where was it that we last left off?
(Let's pick up, pick up)

Oh now I do recall, we were just getting to the part
Where the shock sets in, and the stomach acid finds a new way to make you get sick.
I hope you didn't expect that you'd get all of the attention.
Now let's not get selfish
Did you really think I’d let you kill this chorus?

Let's get these teen hearts beating. Faster, faster
So testosterone boys and harlequin girls,
Will you dance to this beat, and hold a lover close?
So testosterone boys and harlequin girls,
Will you dance to this beat, and hold a lover close

Spencer came flying up the stairs to Emma’s room, turned her Cd player off and was about to yell at her when he seen she had tears in her eye’s. “What’s wrong,” Spencer asked. When some one else came in the room and said, “Spence I know what is wrong, do you care to let me have a minute with Emma?” Spence gave Brendon a hard look before he nodded and left the room.

“It looks like some one seen something they didn’t like, and they wanted me to know about. Emma, come on you really didn’t think I didn’t have someone did you?” Emma wiped the tears from her eyes and said, “Brendon I didn’t even think I would ever see you again, but I thought I knew you better than I do. I mean what did you expect that I would be happy to see my Ex-Boyfriend who I was (Strik out) am in love with making out with some slut he probably found while on tour IN MY HOUSE! Well guess what I am bubbling with joy, hope the slut is worth hurting me and losing a good friend now get out of my room!” Brendon just stood there not really sure what to say, he was about to say something when all of a sudden a fist came flying at his face.

Brendon ducked but not fast enough, Emma got the side of his left cheek, “WHAT THE HELL EMMA!” Brendon shouted this caused Spencer, Ryan, and Jon to come running up the stairs. Just as they all got to Emma’s room they seen her running the opposite way to the other set of stairs, Emma stopped when she seen the girl Brendon was kissing standing in her kitchen “I hope your happy with that b*****d now get the hell out of my house,” Emma said to the girl as she felt the tears streaming down her face.

Emma could hear the boys coming down the stairs, yelling her name so she made a dash for the back door and took off. She had no idea where she was going to go but she just had to get away from them boy’s, she hated them all they ruined her life!
♠ ♠ ♠
Same thing as the first chapter only this one was Beta-ed. This is also still only a semi fic.

Disclamer: I do not own any one from Panic, but I do own any one else who is in this story for they are my original people

This is only a semi-fic because I plan to have all of the Panic boys out of the story soon and well you get the idea

Also I still don't know how to Italicize anything so if some one could tell me that would be great thanks

Commenrts are always welcome