Memories

Memories: Chapter Four

"Brendon, man you have to move past this, you will see her again in a few months," Spencer said, as he watched his friend sulk on the couch. It had been a month, since Brendon had seen Emma. "Spence, I don't think I can go back to her man, I mean I have Tracy now, and I don't think Emma will like seeing her," Brendon said, with his head buried in his hands.

The rest of the bus ride was silent, until they pulled into the bus stop, "Oh shit," Brendon said, to no one in particular, as he saw Emma standing at the station waiting for them, Stacy was the first one off the bus, followed by Ryan, Jon, Spencer, and Brendon last. He stayed back hoping no one would notice him, but of course Stacy opened her big mouth, "Brendon, baby who is this girl?" Stacy asked, while Emma, just looked at Brendon, tears silently running down her cheeks.

The guys all walked away leaving the three of them to talk, while they got the stuff from the bus, "Who am I? I think you mean who are you, I'm his girlfriend...Or at least I was before he left," Emma said, to Stacy hoping no one heard her say that last part. Stacy laughed at Emma, “Please you're just some poor girl he had a fling with, why would he want you when he could have me? A real woman," Stacy said, as she kissed Brendon on the lips.

"Emm-" Brendon went to say when she cut him off, "I get it Brendon, don't worry I'm not mad or anything but a phone call would have worked." After saying that Emma stormed off, tears running down her face.

"What the hell, was that about Tracy?" Brendon yelled, making Tracy flinch and step back away from him, "She was going to find out sooner or later Brendon, she needed to know the truth,” Tracy seethed. "Well now I think you should know the truth Tracy, I never really liked you, I used you to try and forget Emma, and up until just now it was working but the way you just acted made me realize, you're a bitch and I love Emma. Go the hell away." Brendon smirked at the look on Tracy's face.

Tracy walked away from Brendon, she was about half way, down the parking lot when she turned around and flipped him the bird, after that Brendon sprinted to Emma's house only to find her in her living room, having a man whore make out session with the guy who lived next door to her. Brendon cleared his throat, and the two parted away from each other. "Young man I think you should leave," Brendon said, his eyes not leaving Emma's.

The boy got up and walked out the brown wooden door, once he was gone Emma smirked at Brendon, "Still think you need a real woman, speaking of where is the little whore?" Emma said, in a mono tone voice.

“Emma I love you, I know I hurt you but how could you do this to me?” Brendon said, weakly as he sat down on the couch next to Emma, she automatically got up and started to pace, she was angry, sad, most of all she was hurt but she couldn't let him know that so she showed the best emotion she could rage.

“Hurt me Brendon you did more then hurt me you crushed me, left me for a month came back with a blonde bimbo. And what you just thought I would wait till you decided you wanted me back? Well Brendon I’m sorry but the world just doesn’t work like that.” She said, venom dripping from every word she spoke. Emma wasn't done yet, but she need a chance to breath after saying all of that. "Emma, I really do lo-" Brendon was about to say when Emma cut him off again.

"You ripped out my heart once why should I trust you again?” After Emma said that she ran out the door and away from her house.


Brendon quickly put on his shoes and ran out of the house, the memory he just had told him exactly where Emma had ran of to, after about a fifteen minute walk Brendon had reached his destination. And sure enough just like last time Emma was there under a big, brown Oka tree, leafs where falling all around her.

I'm sleeping my way out of this one
With anyone who will lie down
I'll be stuck fixated on one star
When the world is crashing down


Brendon knew exactly what she was signing, and he also knew why that song was wrote. "Emma, please don't sing that song," Brendon said, in a sad voice, Emma sprang ten feet in the air when she heard his voice. "Why do you care? Not like anyone would notice if I turned up missing." Emma sighed after she said that, she knew he was going to make a big deal out if this, "Emma, you don't know what you're saying, you're probably even to young to know why that song was written," Brendon said pleadingly.

"Actually Brendon I know very well what that song is about, even though I hate Pete for ruining my life, I do talk to him," She paused for a minute and than took a deep breath, "Actually Brendon I'm of consenting age to be forgetting you just so you know you missed my birthday, all of you did." With that being said she went back to her song.

I keep telling myself
I keep telling myself
I'm not the desperate type
But you've got me looking in through blinds
I keep telling myself
I keep telling myself
I'm not the desperate type

Sitting out dances on the wall
Trying to forget everything that isn't you
I'm not going home alone
Cause I don't do too well
Sitting out dances on the wall
Trying to forget everything that isn't you
I'm not going home alone
Cause I don't do too well on my own

The only thing worse than not knowing
Is you thinking that I don't know
I'm having another episode
I just need a stronger dose


Emma stopped, all of a sudden, “Hello?" she said, at first Brendon thought she was talking to him, but than he seen a cell phone attached to her ear, "Yeah I know, I wish I could to, but after the last time I don't think I will be allowed." She paused probably listing to what, the other person was saying, "I know but you know, she still hasn't forgiven you guy's for the carpet," She said with a laugh, Brendon was very confused as to what was going on.

"Yeah, I know... I can't do that, she's my mom and I don't have that kind of cash just laying around like you do.... Fine I will ask." She sighed before saying, “Miss you too. Tell the guys I love them. Be careful, see you all soon." After saying that she hung up the phone and looked up to see Brendon looking at her.

He looked away from her green eyes, “Who was that on the phone?" He asked, wondering if she had a secret boyfriend not that he would mind. Emma smiled at Brendon, “What you're new bimbo not giving you what you want? So you want me instead?" Emma said, knowing Brendon thought she had a boyfriend. "No, I just thought maybe you had found someone special. And I love my girlfriend, she gives me everything I want," He said with an all knowing smile.

"Brendon, you wouldn't know love if it took a big old bite out of your ass, now come on I need to get home, and talk to my mother," She sighed, Brendon just stared at her not sure what to say, were they friends? Or did she truly hate him?

"You coming? Or are you just gunna look at me all day?" She said as she walked away. Brendon followed silently. When they got back to Emma's Brendon found Tammy sitting on the porch.

"Where the hell did you go?" She yelled at him, Emma laughed and said, "You really do know how to pick them," Brendon just stared at her as she bounce in to the house.

"I'm sorry babe, its just well me and Emma needed to work some stuff out and I was the only one who knew how to find her." Brendon told his girlfriend honestly, Tammy smiled at Brendon and kissed him gently on the cheek, “Did you guys get everything fixed?" Brendon just shrugged his shoulders not really sure if it was fixed or not.

Did I really make her want to do what that song implied? Who made her so happy so fast, when she was depressed just seconds before she had gotten that phone call? Was I jealous of a phone call? Did I still like love her? Brendon had all these questions in his head, but he didn't know how to ask them.
♠ ♠ ♠
THIS CHAPTER IS DEDECATIED TO Hannah Hates Montana SHE IS AWESOME, AND EDITED THIS CHAPTER FOR ME CHECK OUT HER STORIES
http://member.mibba.com/78027/

Sorry it took so long to update, just things was kind of crazy for a while any way I'm back now so exspect more updates soon.

Comments, banners,messages, ECT would be nice.

Hope everyone had a good week end