‹ Prequel: Be My Escape
Sequel: It's In My Blood

Escape's Curse

013: Final Vows

"Are you really letting Jason and Oliva go to Billy's?" You were sitting in a small coffee shop in London with Fred's wife, Lousie.

"I know, I know but I think they should spend some time with their uncle. Plus...me and Fred are needing sometime off from the kids." She blushed as she took a sip of her tea. You chuckled and shook your head.

"I guess I could let Athame go..." You weren't exactly sure, but Athame kept asking you all week and Draco begged you to say yes.

"It's not like she'll never come back, Emmany. I know it's your first time with her gone but, Jason and Oliva will be there, and you know how Billy is with the kids." You smiled and nodded your head.

"I guess I could let her. Well let's head back, my break is almost over and I have Gabriel with Harry at the shop." You both laughed and head to an alley and apparated off.

"It's about time you got back!" Harry shouted, ripping off the smock he had on.

"Oh, it wasn't that bad was it?" You asked as you took the smock from him. Harry plopped down on one of the chiars you had there and sighed, glaring at you.

"Yes, it was! What happened to hiring Ginny?" You looked at him like he was serious when he came to the realization on his own.

"Oh, right. Wedding plans." You laughed at him and nodded your head.

"SOMEONE HELP!!" Gabriel ran out of the kitchen and you saw a mixer chase after him. You rolled your eyes and with a wave of your hand the mixer fell to the floor.

"Damn thing nearly took off my head, cosa estupido. Por que le hace lo necesita de todos modos!" Garbiel started ranting in spanish yelling at nothing really. Draco walked in with Athame and looked at Garbiel ranting.

"What in bloody hell are you saying?" Gabriel glared at him and looked at you.

"I don't know how you deal with all that. It's crazy back there with all that and then you have to make it and-" he shivered slightly and cowered down in a chair.

"I see. The both of you can't handle it obviously. Women, we have to do everything, don't we sweetheart?" You asked Athame as you took her from Draco. She nodded her head and the both of you laughed.

"Sooo...can I go??" She asked for about the millionth time this week.

"Yes-"

"MUMMY! That's not fair! Ja-wait did you just say yes?" You nodded her head and she yelped.

"I'm going to go pack!" You let her down and she ran upstairs to her room.

"Thank you boys for helping me out, here," You handed them each some money and kissed the top of their heads.

"You earned it. You also might want to go home and take a shower...you smell like dough and sweat...you ruin the yummy smell of my sweets!" The laughed and apparated off. You turned to Draco who was looking at you strangely.

"You said yes? I thought you didn't want her to go because of the dragons?" Draco rasied an eyebrow at you. You closed in on him and held him close.

"I thought about it...and we could use the time alone..." You smirked and turned around putting on your smock and heading behind the counter. He followed you as some customers walked. He grabbed you from behind and nuzzled his face into your neck giving you small pecks.

"I see. When are they leaving?"

"Tonight." You smiled at him and then turned to your customers and started taking orders and getting to work. Draco kissed your head and left to go upstairs while you worked. When you were closed you went upstairs and Athame ran over to you.

"Thank you so much for letting me go!" You hugged her and she did you. Just then Fred, Lousie, Jason and Oliva appeared in your fireplace.

"JASON! OLIVIA!" Athame ran over to the both of them and they all hugged. Oliva being two years younger than them, they both watched out for her.

"She all ready?" Louise asked you. You nodded your head and bent down to say bye.

"I'll see you in a few days okay sweetheart?" She nodded her head and kissed your cheeks. She ran over to Draco and hugged him tight.

"I love you, daddy," he hugged her tighter and then put her down.

"Love you too, angel."

"You watch out for her Jason, right?" Atahme started laughing as they went into the firplace, Jason glaring at her.

"Right, him watch over me."

"You'll see! I can watch over you, I am older anyways!" They started arguing as Fred and Louised waved off and floo powered off to Billy's house.

"You going to be alright love?" You nodded your head and turned to Draco, giving him a seductive look.

"We have the place to ourselves..." you mused as you wrapped your arms around Draco's neck.

"We do, don't we?" He smirked. His lips crashed with yours, your tongues dancing together. You let out a quiet moan as he led you to your bedroom.

"You sure you want to do this?" You just smiled and started to undo his belt and pants. He took that as a yes and took his shirt off along with yours and began kissing you again. The two of you having a passionate night.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

{:|:}Your Wedding Day{:|:}

Today was yet again your wedding day. You were also 1 month pregnant, yet again by Draco. You weren't that nervous this time however. Ginny and Hermione were your maid of honors, and Fred and George wives were your brides maids, Blaise was Draco's best man, and you had asked Remus to give you away. You would have asked Albus because he was more like your father since you went to Hogwarts but somehow you knew he was watching you, along with your real parents. You smiled as you and Remus walked down the isle. Remus lifted the vail, kissed your forehead and sat down. The priest went on but you really didn't hear him. All you saw were Draco's eyes. How warm they are compared to how they were when you first met him. Then it was time for the vows.

"Em...when I first saw you, I thought you were just another goody-two-shoes that had gotten into Gyrffindor. But, I was wrong. Your eyes were so entrancing, I looked into them I would forget everything and everyone. I still do. I never thought I would be able to feel this way. I didn't think anyone would make my heart beat, or make me smile. You did. I love you. I would give my life for you, I'll protect you to the end...I am the luckiest man to have ever lived, because I get to marry you." He slipped the ring on your finger and then wipped your tears.

"Draco...that year I thought I would never find true love, that I would stay 16 forever, but you proved me wrong. I never thought that you would love me and yet again did you prove me wrong. I love you with every inch of me, body and soul. I am happy to here with you." You slipped the ring on his finger.

"On this day, I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride," the both of you kiss each other passionately.

"Mummy, daddy stop kissing I want cake!" Athame chimmed in. You both pulled away laughing. You were finally married...you were now Emmany Rose Malfoy...

{:|:}10 Years Later{:|:}

Emmany and Draco are still together and happy. They sometmies fight but they know that they love each other. They have an 11 year old son named Vince and Athame grew up to be a beautiful young woman, entering her 6th year at Hogwarts while her younger brother is entering his first. Both always seeming to cause mischief around the house, and now both around the school. they also have a pair of twins named Auroro and Angel. They are 5 soon turning 6. Emmany still has her shop, and she has written 4 books for the muggle world and 6 in the wizarding world. Draco works with the Order and finally can 'handle' Harry's presence although they still call each other by their surname. Life has turned in their favor...but what about their childrens?

FIN
♠ ♠ ♠
Hello everyone! I hope you liked it! Now this is the end for this series however, I will be making a sequel about Athame! I hope all of you who enjoyed this will also read the sequel the first and second chapter will be posted today most likely after this so keep on the look out it's called 'It's In My Blood'