‹ Prequel: Be My Escape
Sequel: It's In My Blood

Escape's Curse

003: You Were Made For Me

"Draco?" You whisper as you shake his shoulder gently as to not wake up Athame.

"Draco?" You see him stir awake.

"Hmm?" Draco looks at you confused and then looks at Athame in his arms. He smiles and brings her closer to him.

"Come on, let's get her to bed." You head to the back of the store Draco following you close behind with a sleeping Athame in his arms.

"You can place her in the bed, I'll change her." Draco placed her in her bed while you started to take off her clothing and replace it with her pajamas. You covered her and kissed her forehead as Draco did the same. The both of you walked out and into the living room.

"Write to her...tell her when you are going to see her. Not me. She'll ask me if it's alright with me, not you." Not once did you ever look at Draco when you said this. You were still crying, silently. You tried to convince yourself that you weren't in love with him, but you were and it broke your heart.

"No. I want to see you too. I know you still love me! Please...forgive me? I didn't mean to hurt you, it hurts so much to hurt you, seeing you cry. I don't want to lose you, I made the biggest mistake of my life letting you go and I realized this now!" You shook your head still crying, you didn't want to listen to him anymore. You tried to get away but he pushed you up against a wall, trapping you between him and the wall.

"You were made for me, I can't live without you, I need you Emmany! Stay...forgive me?" You couldn't bare to look at him. You wanted to, you honestly wanted to just kiss him and say you forgived him. You wanted to stay with him, you knew without Athame you wouldn't know what to do with yourself. You looked into his eyes...you saw they were screaming, 'I'm sorry' at you. You didn't know what to do. Just when you were about to tell him, a shrilling scream pierced through the house. It said one word that made your blood freeze and your knees weak.

"MUMMY!"
♠ ♠ ♠
I know I said I wouldn't post any more but...I couldn't resist! ^_^