‹ Prequel: Be My Escape
Sequel: It's In My Blood

Escape's Curse

006: It Can't Be, It Just Can't...

"Diminuire!" A white light was shot at you before you could do anything and you were sent flying back.

"Well, I'm glad you came. Earlier than I expected really." You looked up and saw Flint. You looked around and saw Draco fighting to get, just as you are.

"What the hell do you want Flint?!" You yelled finally standing up.

"You...your sweet daughter of course...and Draco OUT of the picture!" You glared at him tired of his rambling.

"Lontano!" You shouted but the spell didn't work. You looked at Flint and saw him smirking.

"You see...I knew without your powers you are defenseless. So I decided to get rid of them. Only with my death or unless I give them back to you will you gain your abilities to cast spells.

"Leave her alone! Let her and Athame go! Take me!" Draco got up and stood next to you. Flint smirked and acted like he had to think about it.

"How about...hmmm no!" Raising his wand and pointing it towards Draco he lets out a small chuckle.

"I'll see you in hell Draco, La morte A Lei!" You concentrate quickly and set Flint on fire causing him to whirl around. Not bothering with anyone else you run to Athame and untie the blindfold and gag.

"Are you okay sweetheart?" You asked checking her for anything. She nods her head and then looks away at another site. Her eyes glaze over and tears slip onto her cheeks.

"What is it hunny?" You asked confused. You slowly follow her gaze, and your breath is caught in your throat.

'It can't be...it just can't...'
♠ ♠ ♠
I know...short but don't worry more will come! :]