Sequel: Someday

Stars That Lie

Oh snap! Twisty endings.

*Flashback continued*
^ A week Later^
Christmas vacation had turned out uneventful, besides the whole major present thing and the terrible idea of being Draco's pet just to stay in Hogwarts and have my friend get transferred back; but it was well worth it to stay in my home-away-from-home, and have my friend Zonya back. I never realized how peaceful my old group could be with no Pansy and it reminded me of the good old days before we allowed Pansy to join us. I got reacquainted with my old friends and got back the old luxuries I had when I was part of the 'Circle' once more. The only thing I didn't like, was that niether Tyler nor Zonya would re-join the group; Zonya because of how they had treated her when she was by herself before she was sent away and what they had done to her life and Tyler because of how our supposed 'friends' had treated us when we had quit the group that we had created. Draco tried to keep my attention away from the bad times I would have without Tyler and Zonya, and tried to occupy my time with the fun things I liked to do......without Tyler and Zonya. Try as he might nothing took my mind off of them, and I was always caught trying to get them to re-join with me, and would get scolded by Draco for doing so. I had just about had enough of him and his scolding me for trying to reconnect with my friends, and I was going to show it. On saturday, before breakfast, Draco had arranged that the group was going to go down to Hogsmeade and mingle with the other upperclass wizards and witches. I just sat on the couch staring into the fire as they began filing out, chattering about snobbish stuff."Come, Alona. We're leaving now." Draco said, standing impatiently by the door."No, I'm staying here." I said, still staring into the fire."Alona, the group is going down to Hogsmeade. All of us!" He said, trying to indicate that I had to go."Well, goodbye then." I said, giving him a small and lazy wave of my hand."Alona, you're a part of this group and you have to come with us! The group goes where the leader says and I'm the leader and I say we are going to Hogsmeade. There's no not going where the leader decides to go. It's MANDATORY! You have no choice in not going-!" He started, yelling, before I stood up and slapped him."I am in that group no more! I should never have agreed to re-join again! You can send Zonya back and you can get me pulled from Hogwarts, but never...never ever, will I be forced to re-join this group! I quit my own group for a reason and I seemed to have forgotten the reason when I re-joined; but now I remember very clearly what it was and I'm never coming back! I hope holding all that stuff over my head to keep me as a girlfriend was a good benefit to you because as of now, our bf/gf relationship agreement is null and void!" I screamed, as he held the spot where I slapped him, before I stormed up to my room where he couldnt get me.
I flopped on my bed and buried my head in my pillow, now regretting having to share my room with Zonya; thinking she might be angry at me for getting her pulled from Hogwarts once again."Alona?" She whispered, quiet and caring. I looked over at her, tears starting to pour from my eyes as I thought she would start to get angry at me like she did to people who were in Slytherin; start talking like she wasnt angry and then blow up on them catching them by surprise and making them afraid of her."Do you want to talk about it?" She said, coming over to sit next to me on my bed."You mean, you're not mad at me?" I asked, sniffling in a sob, as she wiped a tear away."Ofcourse not. If you were going to get pulled from Hogwarts I wouldn't want to be here anyway. Even Tyler would have his parents pull him so then he could be with us. We're all in this together, and we were just waiting for you to realize what Malfoy had tricked you into. We could never-would never- belong to that group again. Not after all of the stuff that had happened while we were in it. I think you did the right thing, but do you?" She asked, all of her wisdom seeping through her kind words. My sobs and crying ceased and a small smile appeared on my face."Yeah. I do think I did the right thing. I can never belong in that group again, not after Roran." I said, sadly remembering our old friend Roran and what had happened to him."Yeah, I miss him. He was the smart one to come up with our special group....only allowing those he saw would make the group one person better and not use the next person for power gain." Zonya said, the same sad look in her eyes as she too remembered Roran; although it hit her harder because he was her brother. Roran had been my boyfriend since we met in first year, and had created what is now Draco's group in our second year when Tyler had became our friend. Roran had first made it just for us...the friends, that would always go out of their way to make everything in Hogwarts better. In the middle of Second year, he allowed his new quidditch friend Draco in, and then the entire group went upside down. Draco didn't like how Roran led the group and challenged his role of power. They had gotten in a duel when they were in Defense Against the Dark Arts with Professor Lockhart, and Draco shot a very terrible spell at him; the bone breaking spell. He had broken every bone in Roran's body, causing one of his split rib bones to puncture his lungs and before he could be saved, he had died; whispering in my ear one small word. Then he died, making me collapse on him and sobbing myself to the hospital wing, because I had cried so much they were afraid I'd use all of the water in my system to cry with. As we sat in the saddening memory, an owl flew in through the window; and brought us back to reality. The owl was my father's and I knew it was to tell me I had to leave. I opened the small envelope anyways, and prepared myself for his screaming torture.
The letter, however, was not a howler; but just an ordinary letter.~Alona, Pack your things. You are to leave in ten minutes, by floo from Professor Snape's office and you are to come home. No back talking. Say good bye to your friends and do not tell them your reasoning for leaving, just that you are being homeschooled. No more, no less. Signed, Your Father.~ It was short and simple, only it had some little blotches of ink in some of the sentences and lines where there were blotches were crossed out. I felt as if I would cry more, but I couldn't bring myself to doing so. I flipped my wrist and my trunks packed, and floated down to Professor Snape's office. Zonya looked at me, knowingly, before she hugged me tightly and muttered, "I'm sorry. I guess this is the end of the three musketeers of Slytherin." Zonya said, stiffling a sob, so she wouldn't make me cry aswell."I guess so. Could you tell Tyler that Malfoy finally did what he swore he'd do, for me? I have to go now." I said, stiffling my own sobs now, and she shook her head."Good bye, Alona. I hope we can see eachother again, someday." Zonya said, fresh tears forming on the brims of her eyes, as she hugged me one last time. I held mine in, not willing to show my weakness, as I hugged her back, and walked towards the door."Someday." I whispered, turning to look at her one last time, before disappearing down the stairs.
*End Story Flashback.*
^Present Day Alona, Two Years Later.^
The weather was rainy, and very hazy, as I glided to my assignment. It was something I was taught how to do, and it took a long time to get where one was going. The memories usually occured in my mind while I was gliding to an assignment, but this one hit me pretty hard. The word 'Someday', still echoing through my head. It had been said alot through my lifetime during Hogwarts, and only ever came back to me when I remembered my last day at Hogwarts, or Roran's last word to me. 'Someday', he had said, when he looked me in the eyes one last time and died. 'Someday' I had whispered to Zonya when I had left her, not even muttering a good-bye to my friend; or even telling Tyler good-bye. He had been through it all with me, and I didn't even go and tell him goodbye. These thoughts always haunted me as I glided; making me hate gliding to anything, and making my father have me do it even more. He wanted me to learn my lesson and learn why I was in the position I was in. He wanted me to recall my memories until I could tell him exactly what the reason for my predicament was. Each night after a completed assignment, he would have me retaliate the memory and what I had learned from it. Never would I say the one with Roran, Tyler and Zonya, but only the ones he wanted to hear or ones I knew would make him a little less miserable. Each time I told him what he wanted to hear, was never enough for him. He always wanted me to find out something more, and once I had ran out of things he wanted to hear he would get angry and make me work double or even triple assignments and glide to every one of them to think of my life. I never complained or made any hint of dislike, unless I wanted to be punished, but that rarely happened. My assignment for tonight was nothing other than ordinary, convert another few witches and wizards to the darkside and if they refused...kill them. On rare occassions did I ever have to kill anyone, and if I did have to; I would always use a legal, everyday spell, that wouldn't get used against me unless they wanted a law suit against them for pinning a death, by an everyday spell that everyone uses, on me. Usually I would use the expelliarmus spell and hit the victom in the head for a good amount of times until they blacked out and then used the expelliarmus spell on their heart with my wand pointed directly at the heart and touching the victom's skin so then their heart would implode and kill them.
I had many horcruxes made with every victom that had been killed, but I would always break them and retreive the part of my soul back, before anyone could take it and use it against me. My victoms tonight were Alison and Everrett Thumpp, two very loyal purebloods; whenever it benefitted them. I could see their home now, glowing dim in the night sky, as I came closer. I recognized the last name Thumpp from somewhere, but I wasn't permitted to show any mercy on those that I knew, even if they did join my side. I couldnt recall who I knew that was a Thumpp, but then again I guess it really wouldnt matter anyways; if they didnt convert. I touched the door, and allowed the wood to absorb me, and then allow me to pass right through the door and into the home unnoticed by the inhabitants. I looked around the home and saw it was nothing more than a normal home, small hallways that lead into a living room or diningroom. Then stairs that led up to a bedroom, down to a bedroom and another hall that led to more bedrooms. I touched the hallway wall, allowing the energies of the wall to sink into my skin and tell me what was going to happen in this home. The energies flowed toward a death, but only one out of the six inhabitants of the home. I followed the energies to where they were, allowing the energy of the home to point out a direct path in my mind as to where the family of four and two vistors were. I raised my hands in a Y above my head, and inhaled deeply; allowing the wind to blow slightly and absorb me into tiny windy particles. The wind blew throughout the house and into the livingroom, where three people were sitting around talking. I could see that the two were grown up teenagers, fresh from school; and one looked to be about my age. They didn't look happy, but they seemed to be getting to know eachother. There were two boys and one girl, one of the boys looked to be the girl's twin, while the other looked to be a child to one of the family members. The boy looked very familiar, and yet I still couldnt think of who he was. I decided I would find the adults that were in the house and convert them and have them force their children to convert. The wind blew through to the upstairs room, where the three adults were sitting around, talking in hurried whispers."She could be here any minute! What do you chose?" An old man said, rubbing his scarred left cheek. I smirked at him, knowing him just from the scar on his face. That was my scar, and the one who bore it was Jonathon Thumpp; a member of the Order who would try and convert people against the darkside. We had many meetings before, but almost everyone of them came out to be my win, and I had either killed his converts or converted them myself. That's how I knew the name Thumpp, and who the boy was. He was the young boy that Jonathon had brought to try and bribe me back to the good side.
"I don't know, Jonathon. I mean, what do we know, maybe our children will be safer on the darkside. I mean, what safety can the order offer?" Everrett said, leaning forward on his chair, as his wife cuddled up to him, her eyes locked with Jonathon's; giving him an evil smirk. Obviously, Alison had already told her husband about the safety the Darkside could offer to the children of supporters, and all of the danger that could befall their children if they went to the Order. Jonathon was fighting a losing battle now. I threw my hands down by my side, and forced the wind to release me, sending me towards the floor. I landed like a cat, on one knee and one foot, with both hands on the ground, as I looked at Jonathon with the same evil smirk as Alison. I had converted Alison earlier that evening when I had seen her leaving the Leaky Cauldron, and had told her that her father had told me how he knew she would convert. Instantly, I had her, and she converted; converting her daughter aswell, who was with her at the time."You! Everrett, brother; please! Dont listen to her! She is wrong and could never supply your children safety." Jonathon shouted, removing his wand from his pocket, while I flicked my wrist and sent him crashing through the wall and into the upstairs bathroom next door."Hello, Alison. How lovely, it is, to see you again. Has your husband decided to convert aswell?" I purred, my soft, angelic voice almost hypnotizing to Everrett."I dont know. Well, Everrett?" Alison cooed, looking up to her now standing husband. He had his wand drawn, and was looking to his brother."Everrett! What is your choice, dear?" Alison barked, before replying sweetly, getting his attention once more."I...I...How can I be sure my children stay safe?" He answered, not fully ready to make a decision as he turned his gaze back to his brother who had stood up. I saw him from the corner of my eye, and flicked my wrist once more, throwing him into another wall."Trust me, your children shall be put in the finest care known to any supporter of the Darkside." I replied, making him face me with the point of my wand pushing his chin towards me, as I spoke in a sickly sweet tone."Um...-" He looked to his wife, edging him to choose my side, and then to his his pained brother, before answering; "- I shall join your side for the safe protection of my children." He said, causing his brother to yell 'No' and come charging towards me."Excellent!" I replied, Shrill-ly, before making my hand into a fist and acting as if I flung something from it at Jonathon. A large gust of air picked up Jonathon, and threw him off the second floor landing and over the railing. his body split with a large crack, and he died. His son screamed in agony, and jumped on his father's body; looking at me with revenge-filled hate, before apparating he and his deceased father away to their headquarters.
"Jonathon?" Everrett whispered, not knowing the terrible fate of his brother, but only hearing his nephews agonizing cry."Jonathon left, dear. Jerry only screamed because they were unsuccessful. That's all. Now, come. We must pack our things before the Order comes to try and arrest us." Alison said, before they began to pack their things. Everrett looked at me, a look of hate in his eyes, as he realized what had happened to his brother and didn't believe his wife's lies."The escort shall meet you at Salazar's Crossing, where they will take your children to safety. Then a different guard will take you to Our Lord to be marked. Until next time, Thumpps." I said, before allowing myself to be absorbed once more by the wind and having the wind blow me back to the front of their home, where I glided back to my home from there. Once I was absorbed through my door, I could hear the deep laugh of my father, and the shrill laugh of his 'house pet', Louwanda; my soon-to-be-step-mother. Then, when the laughter died down, someone else began to finish speaking whatever it was that had made them laugh. I glided into the sittingroom, and found some people I hadnt seen in a while sitting on the couch and Love Seat."Ah..Alona, I believe you remember the Malfoys?" My father said, wiping a laugh-induced tear from underneath his eye."How do you do this evening?" I replied, performing a small curtsy to them, as I nodded to my father."Oh, fine, Alona. My, have you grown. Has she not, 'Cissa?" Lucius Malfoy said, inclining his head in acknowledgement."Oh, why yes, dear. She has grown very tall since our last encounter! How are you, my dear?" Narcissa replied, walking over to me and kissing both of my cheeks."I am fine, Mrs. Malfoy, Thank you for asking." I replied, performing yet another curtsy as Louwanda indicated with her head."Oh, please, call me 'Cissa." Narcissa said, smiling graciously at me, making Louwanda scoff shrilly, and softly; since she wasn't asked to call Narcissa anything but Mrs. Malfoy."Thank you, 'Cissa." I said, living in the moment as I made Louwanda hate me some more. I knew exactly why Louwanda didnt get the privelages I got when it came to high ranking people, such as the Malfoys. Louwanda was a homewrecker, and of dubious birth, so no pureblooded, high ranking, wife liked her. Well, that's an understatement. No wife liked her at all. Even before I was told about Louwanda and before I figured out Narcissa didn't like Louwanda, I had always liked her. Narcissa was exactly like my mother and was actually friends with my mother before she had passed away last year because Louwanda had been a jealous homewrecker and killed her by poisoning her food; because she couldnt wait until my mother died on her own to marry my father and be pampered by him. For that, I made a vow to always be everything that Louwanda wanted to be...The Center Of Everyone's Attention, especially my father's and important guests. I smirked over at Louwanda, but saw her staring googly eyed at something behind Lucius Malfoy. I knew only one thing that could do that with one glance...I knew only one, smelly ferrety, cockroach with the appearance of a teenaged boy....Draco Malfoy.
I had Louwanda now. She wanted to be Draco's attention center now, and I was going to ruin it. Narcissa looked to where I was looking, and saw Louwanda googling her son."Take his heart and don't let go of it, until the homewrecker is gone for good." Narcissa whispered, in my ear hugging me to cover up she was telling me something. I nodded, before going to sit on the Fouton with Draco. I could feel his gaze follow me, and I could sense all the anger Louwanda had towards me hieghten to greater lengths. I smiled, adding a tint of a smirk, towards Louwanda's scowling form. I looked over to Draco, and just like that the adults had re-started their conversation, but Louwanda kept her attention on us."So, Draco...How's Hogwarts been? Anything new happen?" I asked, starting with the first topic I could think of and made sure I added a bit of malice in the question to show I still hadnt let go of what he had did to my life."Um...well, Hogwarts is g...g...good....I guess. I only know that.....Professor Dumbledore is....Dumbledore is....dead." He said, whispering the last sentence, his deep voice sounding weak and vulnerable like he had gone through alot these past two years. This information hit me hard. I knew Dumbledore was a wanted wizard and that Voldemort would do anything to have his enemy killed, but he had never achieved it...until now. As she heard this information, Louwanda brightened the brightest color I had ever seen her. She had never liked Dumbledore, especially when she watched him marry my parents before my father was converted and placed in service of the lord. Louwanda had always wanted my father, ever since her first year of Hogwarts. He was an older version of Draco and she was an older version of Pansy, while my mother was myself; although I would never even think of going after Draco, in Hogwarts. When my father had met her once again, on a mission he had to fulfill the day I was born; she pulled her trap, seducing him to stray away from my mother, which he did and years later she found out he was cheating on her and they had gotten divorced and never mentioned the other, and my mother had gotten remarried to the one she had been with when they first found out he was cheating on her a month after I was born. Both were cheaters but he had started it first so he deserved it, especially when my mother had her love-child ten months after I was born. Louwanda couldn't have children and that's another reason why she envied my mother, and one of the few things I liked about her and there were only two things I liked about her other than that.
"OoO, Stephen, I hear that Dumbledore has been killed! Who did it?" Louwanda asked, cruelly, making me actually pay attention to the adult conversation."Oh, yes. I do believe young Draco had performed the spell, am I right, Lucius?" My father said, turning towards Draco and then Lucius. The answer Lucius spoke, killed me inside, and I didn't even hear the rest of their conversation.After Lucius said, "Yes, he did. He made the Lord very happy for fulfilling his first mission and not failing, just like Alona. He even proposes that they should be arranged so then he could unite his two most prized-." I blocked out everything else that he had said, excusing myself, and running up to my room. I couldn't handle the pressure of that conversation. The information that had just been thrown out into the open had hurt me more than having to kill my first victom. It hurt just about as bad as it did when Roran died or when I had to leave Hogwarts and all of my friends behind. I didn't cry, like I would have if I were still in Hogwarts, but I changed from my mission wear, and into a pair of black pants, and a black shirt and covered it with my black traveler's cloak. I offered my arm to my owl, Snowflake, and she gladly stepped onto it and perched there, waiting to go where I was going. I grabbed some parchment and some quills, and a closed ink bottle, before walking onto my balcony and then down the balcony stairs. I whispered my destination in Snowflakes ear, and she soared off, allowing me to absorb into the wind and get to my destination faster. The wind blew through the forest surrounding my home, and into the clearing that was about two miles north of my home. I dropped from the gust of wind and landed with the grace of a bird, allowing my cloak to billow out around me and act as wings to slow my falling down. I could have morphed into a bird to get here, but I felt a familiar sensation when I became one with the elements. I loved being absorbed into wind and water the most, even fire was fun; but I hadn't quite mastered the earth, just the trees. Absorbing into the ground isn't a very simple task, but when my mind is clear and my soul is in need of clarity, I am able to absorb into the soil and purify my soul and be re-born by the elements. I grabbed the items from my pocket, and sat beside my flat rock and used it as a desk to write on. I took one of the parchments, and one of the quills and began to write, just as Snowflake appeared at my side; a small rodent in her beak.
~To whom it may concern, I have heard the grave news, and offer my condolences to all who were affected except for myself. I do not deserve to be pitied upon for the loss of someone so great. I mostly offer my condolences to the 'One'. I knew he and our loved deceased were very close, and the last I saw of them, they were having secret meetngs. I wish The 'One' my special condolences, and if anything for condolence that the 'one' may need, he can find me, or contact me at the Nook of Calvata, He will know where to find me. From one to help and sends Condolences and one who asks safe passage for two to the Nook of Calvata. They'll find you.~ I wrote, making it sound like it was from someone other than me. I couldn't have anyone on my side find out that I offered my help to who I did, but I had to do it...for the Professor. He had asked me, when I first found out about their secret meetings, if I could take care of the 'one' if he were ever to die and not finish his knowledge. The Professor had also shown me and then his other protegy the Nook of Calvata and told me if I were ever in a predicament I could have The 'One' meet me there. I folded the letter, and stuffed it in my pocket, not ready to give it to Snowflake yet. I took out a new quil and parchment, and began to write again.~Someday is now. Please, find the 'One' and have him take you and Tyler to the Nook of Calvata. I need you both there with the 'one' I have many things needed to be said. Thank you, and I hope you do get this. I cant sign with a name, but I believe you'll know who it is from. Please have the 'One' come a week from today, that's when I am able to come unnoticed.~ I did the same with this one, and took out the last quill and parchment and wrote one last letter.~I'm sorry, please forgive me? If you will choose to forgive me, please go with our BFFL and have her take you with her and the 'one' if she forgives me aswell. Please. I hope you know who this is from, my name can not be signed.~ I folded this one aswell, but instead of placing it in my pocket, I took out the other two notes and gave the first one I wrote to Snowflake, telling her it's destination and watching her fly off. I absorbed myself in the wind and blew off towards the other two letters destinations. At the first destination, noone was home, noone...except a rainbow owl. I gave the note to the cute little owl, and said, "Bring this to your master." The owl nodded and flew off towards exactly where I thought it would. I absorbed into the wind and followed it, right next door. I appeared in front of a big oak door, and knew I would be among people I knew and cared for; but I knew I could not be seen by them otherwise it would ruin everything and if my mind was breached, then their faces could be seen and they would be killed. I slipped the note through the mail chute, and then absorbed back to the wind and blew back to the little meadow.
♠ ♠ ♠
StolenH3art6's chapter.

Ok, this is the last chapter for Stars That Lie, the sequel is called Someday, look out for it, and please read. thanx! Please rate message and Comment. Thanx. Hope you all enjoyed!