Shame Shame on Me

We're Just Plane BORED!

The feeling of being weightless was all that I could feel while I slept. I drifted through the void that was my mind, conscious enough to hear faint whispers and voices beckoning me deeper into the void. Those voiced became louder, speaking right into my ear. I was shaken, and I opened my eyes a little, to see my angel's face staring at me with a blank expression.

"Hunny, we've got to get ready to leave for the flight. I've already got all your stuff together for you, we just have to get into the airport." I squeaked in my reluctance to get up, closing my eyes again. I vaguely knew that the others weren't ready. He shook me again, a little less carefully and insisted that I at least snooze on the couch. I nodded and let him pull me out of the bed. He stopped while was about half way out and then laid me back down, I was starting to get angry.

"Shit, she doesn't have any pants on," he whispered, I smiled a little, remembering that I had taken my pants off for him earlier. I felt him re-dress my lower half in a pair of jeans, even though he knows I hate sleeping in them. I got over it as soon as he scooped me up and sat me down on the sofa. I fell limply to the cushions, my arms flopping off the side. I heard Matt distinctly laugh,

"Damn, is she dead?"

"I can still... hear you, Matthew," I said, slightly slurred. The three voices around me laughed quietly. I smiled briefly and went back to sleep. Minutes later, I was picked up by strong arms. I groaned and settled against that person, who was surely Sonny. I smiled weakly into his soft shirt, that smelled so nicely of peaches and flowers. I loved that he used my body wash sometimes. I nuzzled into his chest as he sat down in the chair and stroked my hair lovingly, making me want to smile... or kiss him, which ever one came first.

"You're so cute when you sleep."

"Thanks babe, you too." I opened my eyes, and saw him looking at me. I pushed upward to kiss him, meeting his lips and tasting those metal rings instantly. I smiled into the kiss, sliding a hand down, and intertwining my fingers in his.

"Mmm, a kiss worth killing for." I whispered to him. He smiled and kissed my forehead. I snuggled into his chest again, trying to get warm. I listened to his heart beat as we waited for the plane to get here, and we all got really bored... really fast.

Everyone fiddled around with their stuff and sighed in the sheer boredom. I sighed and started to play with Sonny's shirt. I secretly wanted it off of him, now that I was fully awake and in the mood to watch him strip down to practically nothing. But I couldn't make that known in a public place. I tugged at the fabric a little, twisting it around my finger the letting it snap back to his body, hanging off of his small and sexy figure. I felt his gaze settle on me, and I looked up at him, grinning like a child.

"What?"

"Why are you playing with my shirt like that?"

"Because," I stretched, getting my lips near his ear, cupping my hand next to my mouth so no one could hear, "I want it over your head, and on the floor." Sonny looked at me with a surprised look on his face, but he had that look in his eye, saying 'and the same for you.'

"Not here, baby. You know that," he said. I smiled at him.

"I know... and I respect that. I'm just... in the mood, I guess. But I can wait until we get to a hotel or something."

"Same here, but I have to wait. My signs are a lot more noticeable than yours!" I giggled at him.

"Well, there's always the Mile High Club option," I giggled furiously. He looked very shocked by my sudden naughty/suggestive mood.

"My God, Em! I would have never expected this from-- wait, yeah I would. Ha ha!" he laughed quietly. I swung a leg out behind myself and straddled his lap, my hands on his knees, leaning back a little. Sonny looked at me with an eyebrow cocked. I took one hand away from his knee to stifled a giggle. He slowly let his hand slide up my thigh and I put my hand on his, leaning forward to kiss him, while suppressing laughter. He began to laugh and the kiss became weird. I put my head on his shoulder, wrapping my arms around his neck and giggling to myself. He chuckled and put his thumbs in my belt loops, discretely grabbing my ass. I jumped a little, lifting my head and looking at him, I shook my head, kissing his nose.

"You two better stop it before you get an earful from some random mom shielding their kid's eyes," Derek said. I stuck my tongue out at him and turned back to Sonny, my tongue still out. He took it in his teeth, and I pouted.

"Ehhhh!" I tried to squeal. He smiled and bought me into his mouth, kissing me rather hungrily, but he controlled himself. I hooked my fingers behind the rim of his pants, playing with his belt and underwear. He raised his eyebrows as I bit his lip, between the rings. But we were disturbed by:

"Flight two-sixty-six, New York to London now boarding. Flight two-sixty-six, New York to London, now boarding."

We broke apart and looked at the ceiling. I gave the speaker the finger and swore at it. I got my hands out of his pants and off his lap, grabbing my luggage and toting it to the line to get loaded into the plane, which was unnaturally long. Who flies from New York to London at five thirty in the morning on a Sunday?! We were done with that after twenty years, and then we had to wait in line to get into the plane! I sighed and handed the old guy at the gateway my ticket and nodded with a fake smile, thinking,

'And to think that we have at least four more stops... just like this one. Someone shoot me now.'

Once we found our seats, chaos broke out. Why? Because Matt had to trade with me to be near the window 'cause he likes to watch the clouds, and Derek wanted to be in the aisle seat, but I hate being in the middle. And Travis wanted the aisle seat in the other row that was ours, but Sonny wanted the aisle seat too. And I had to tell everyone a million times over, that I can't stand being in the middle. But no one would listen! And when we were finally situated to where everyone was happy, I was so frustrated that I could go off on anyone and not care whether they hated me or cried! Sonny tapped me on the arm, and I swung around, frowning. He said sorry, and then I felt bad.

"I've never had to do this, and this is the first time I've flown, forgive me sweetie," I half-assed the supposed-to-be apology.

"It's fine. Listen to some music and get back to sleep if you can. It'll help I swear," Sonny smiled, I looked over at Travis and he was laughing with Derek over a picture he drew. I took it from him, and it was this overweight lady sitting three seats in front of them. I looked at her, and scoffed the crude drawing. I took Travis' pen and wrote sloppily on it, giving it back.

"I am not a mean-ass pig! You're just jealous of my mad drawing skills!" Derek whispered from over the aisle. I laughed, looking out the window that I was stuck by. I wasn't fond of the window, but it's better than sitting in the middle. I've always been stuck by the window, and by that I mean like in the car with my parents and my brother. I as never in the middle because Mom and Dad didn't want him to get 'motion sickness'-- which was stupid because Ryan loved th window seat and I loved the middle seat because there was an open side. I smiled at the fact that everything was okay now and that I was in a place where I could be happy without severe consequences.

"I love you Emily," he said to me quietly.

"I love you too, Sonny," I responded as the intercom-speaker went off on explaining the stuff we all know how to do. I rolled my eyes and grabbed Sonny's hand. He smiled at me and kissed my forehead as we waited, again, for the plane to take off.