Status: Complete.

The Disposable Teens

The Face in the Photo

Image

xRemmy's Point of Viewx
"Gaara!" I cried, barging into the OftheDesert house. Baki jumped off of the couch and threw some porn magazine under it, trying to pretend like nothing ever happened. I didn't have the time to inform him that everyone already knew he masturbated constantly because I had to find Gaara. "Baki, where is he?!" I cried.

"In the shower." he replied. "Not for long." I muttered and ran into the downstairs bathroom. I began flushing like crazy. Suddenly, I heard a scream from upstairs and wet feet running on the upstairs floor. I ran up the staircase. "Oh, Hey, Gaara. Put some clothes on and come downstairs quickly." I cried, running back down the staircase. Wow, I need to work out more. I am already exhausted.

A few minutes later, he dragged himself down the stairs. "What's going on, Remmy?" he asked, surprisingly not bothered by my.. well, flushing. "Who exactly is Madara Uchiha? I know I know him from somewhere more than the Wanted signs- He must be a part of my family... but I can't remember who he is. I was wondering if, maybe, you knew. I mean, we've known each other for an extremely long time and its really annoying me that I can't figure it out." I replied, frustrated in myself.

He sat down next to me and I pretended not to see Baki pull out his porn and walk upstairs. "I wish he would stop that." Gaara replied, referring to Baki. I nodded in agreement. "But I don't know Madara Uchiha. That means you must have been close to him when you were younger and your family was still.." he trailed off, not wanting to bring up bad memories. He wasn't just another Uchiha or I wouldn't have had this feeling that I knew him personally.

Oh dear Buddha.

Red and I were snuggled on the couch, terrified of the thunder outside as most small kids are. We were just toddlers at this point. The thunder roared one, elongated roar and I screamed, clinging to Red as she did to me. She was better at keeping herself under control than I was, though. I assume that was why the man (whom I'd recognized as Madara Uchiha from the posters) was so worried to see that she was scared.

"What's wrong, my sweet daughter?" he asked, lifting her from the couch. I was not happy to have nothing to hold onto anymore. "The thunder, Uncle Madara! Its scary!" I whimpered. He chuckled and sat down on the couch next to me with Red on his lap. "Come here, I'll tell you two a story about what the thunder is. Did you know its really just angels bowling in the sky?" he asked.

I giggled, unconvinced but let Red believe it. "More!" she cried. More was one of the few words she'd learned by this age. . He chuckled again. "Okay. I'll you the story."


"No way.." I whispered. "What?" Gaara asked. I ignored him. "I have to find Red!" I called to him on my way out. Madara was my uncle and, more importantly, Red's father.
♠ ♠ ♠
Image

How cute?
Anyway, I'll be updating regularly, now. Hannah and I planned out the rest of the story so we're all good. :)