Status: Complete.

The Disposable Teens

Chapter Eleven- Kisses

Image

xRed's POVx
I smiled as Kankuro made my puppet dance."And, now, for the flourish!" he cried, slapping the puppet's feet to the ground in an outstanding finale. I laughed wildy. He's absolutely insane, I swear.

"Bravo!" I cheered and applauded. "Bravo!"

He smiled that cheeky grin of his and bowed before plopping beside me on the couch, very close I noticed. His grin widened and his eyes grew hungry as if he wanted something but wouldn't ask for it. I shrieked as he tackled me to the ground and began ticking me.

"Stop!" I pleaded. "Puba! Stop!"

"Say please!" he cried, laughing loudly.

"Pease! Stop!" I screamed, trying to control my laughter and escape him. My efforts were fruitless and, although I said please, he showed no signs of stopping.

"You know what? I think I want something a bit more.. tangible." he whispered, his voice somber as he flipped me over to face him and stopped tickling me. I chuckled to myself. Remmy probably taught him that word.

His eyes were soft and his face was only centimeters from my own. I could hardly breathe. "Can I- Can I kiss you, Red?" he asked. My heart fluttered. Absent-mindedly, I'd been waiting for this for years.

"Y-Yes." I stuttered, quietly. He smiled at my response and pressed his lips to my own, sending shivers through the veins in my lips to the veins in the rest of my body. I squeaked at the sensation and he laughed in the kiss slightly. Soon, we were both laughing and kissing passionately.

Suddenly, I heard the door swing open. "YOUR FATHER!" I heard Remmy cry. Oh, Gods. Konkuro is on top of me. He leaped off of me and yelled, "Oh shit!" before escaping the room. Puba can be such an idiot. My father is, regrettably, dead.

"What are you talking about, Remmy?!" I cried, sitting up. She had this wide smirk on her face. She'll never let me live this one down.

"What was going on here?" she asked, tauntingly.

"Er nothing- I-" I began.

"Mmmhmm. I see what was going on." she giggled.

"Oh, just- go away!" I shouted, embarrassed.

She shrugged. "Fine! I don't even know why I came!" and she left the room.

I sighed a breath of relief.

Suddenly, the door flung open again. "Oh, snap! I remember! Dude, you might want to sit down." she said with wide eyes.

"What? Why?" I asked, confused.

"Your father isn't dead."

She stood beside me and we both shouted to the readers, "NEXT CHAPTER!"
♠ ♠ ♠
FINALLY.