We're together now...

Chapter 5

Bob's POV

"So..." The reedy cop smirked so wide at his partner, his face looked like it was about to crack.

"So... What?" I returned, rolling my eyes.

"So, we'll have to search you. Thoroughly," he replied, leering at me perversly. Looking at his face, and his partner's bloated one, I suddenly felt sick.

"You're authorized to do that?" Mikey suddenly said, shouldering his way in front of me. My eyes widened, Mikey couldn't just challenge them, they looked dirty enough, the last thing he needed was to be sent to jail.

"Yeah, as a matter of fact, we are," shot the fat cop. "So why don't you guys spread out and spread wide while me and Kyle conduct a SEARCH?" He cackled evily, and I shuddered. This guy was as lame as they got.

-5 minutes later-

"I feel violated..." complained Frank, but Ray shot him a look and he shut up. Gerard and Ray were both thunder faced and surly looking, crossing their arms across their chest.

"All done," Jed, the fat cop, and he patted Mikey on the ass as he straightened up from the hood of the car, where he had to press his palms onto as they were searched. Mikey glowered at him and I saw his fists clench and turn white. But he knew better than to punch him, which I'm sure he would've done if I didn't step up behind him and press a hand to his lower back.

"Your turn, boyfriend," said Kyle, sneering at me. I rolled my eyes and put my palms on the hood, grimacing as his hands ran over my body, patting perversely, lingering just a little too long.

"Well, well, well... What do we have here?" Kyle paused at my breast pocket and inserted his fingers in, pulling out a small packet of green stuff. I frowned at it and squinted my eyes. That wasn't mine! That was...

"Weed!" Announced Kyle, winking and elbowing Jed in his ample gut. "Some rich pickings tonight, eh Jed?" Jed snickered in return.

"I've always wanted to say this," said Jed.

"I'm gonna have to ask you to come downtown."