Bound to You Sirius Black

Memories of You

Rose closed up the shop for the evening and started to walk home, She breathes the fresh air deep into her lungs and exhales. It had been close to a year since she had seen Sirius, But nothing had changed, She still waited for him, Never even looking at another man, Though Nina grew ever more persistent in her Quest to help rose "Move on" From this "Mystery heart break." As Nina constantly called it. She would set up blind dates almost every night for rose, But rose always rejected them, Occasionally accepting one at least once a month to keep Nina quiet, But nothing came of it. The truth was, Rose did not want to move on, She only wanted one man now and that's all she would settle for, No other man made her feel the way Sirius did. She didn't even know if he was alive or not, How he was doing or if he still thought about her. "I swear to you.. I will see you again! You will always keep my heart, And i will keep yours, We are bound to each other." This was one of the last things Sirius said to her before he fled.

When she gets home, She takes out her wand and begins to clean, Clothes folding in mid-air and going into drawers. Then she moves into the living room and throws away the stack of old daily prophets she had collected over time, She had been reading them every day to make sure Sirius did not make the front headline, But with the exception of an occasional false sighting, Nothing was heard. But she was happy about this, This means he was still out there somewhere. The papers flew towards the garbage bin but smacked into the wall and dropped to the floor. "Dammit!" She curses, Going to pick them up and do it herself, She had never been quite good with this kind of magic, That's why she rarely used it. When she had stayed at Hogwarts she was quite good at Tranfigurations and Herbology, But otherwise, She was not good with most of the other subjects the school had to offer.

After cleaning the house, She sits in her chair by the fire and does what she did almost every night these days, She pulls out the few photos she had of Sirius.
"I want to take pictures of you..Good pictures, Now come here." She recalls when she took the photos. She points the camera at him. "Smile!" "Give me that, I want to take a photo of you now." Sirius laughs, Taking the camera.
Rose begins to laugh and cry all at once. She puts the photos away and goes to bed.

"Rose, I set up another date for you, He's.." But rose cuts in. "I'm not doing this anymore Nina, Right now I'm at a point in my life where dating doesn't really matter to me." Rose tries to argue. "Bollocks! you can't live you life alone." Nina says sharply. "I don't intend to, But i don't think I'm gonna find my one and only on a blind date!" Rose laughs. "I never said you'd fine your one and only, Just someone to spend time with, Someone to have fun with." Nina replies. "Nina, You have been a wonderful friend, Your like a sister to me, But please! just let me have some time to clear my head, To take a break from all this stuff, And then i promise I'll try going on another date or two okay? I just need time." Rose says, putting her hand on Nina's shoulder. "Fine!" Nina sighs. "That mystery man of yours must have been a wonderful man, I've never seen you have such a hard time moving on."
Rose looks away from her friend. "I'm sorry rose, I shouldn't bring him up like that." Nina apologizes, quickly realizing how badly her words had hurt Rose. "It's okay, I just, I'd rather not speak about it." Rose replies sadly.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well, I hope you enjoyed the first chapter, There's more to come, Special thanks to all my readers and subscribers and people who have commented on the story, I really love hearing from you all.