Bound to You Sirius Black

The End of the Holidays

The final day of the holidays.

Though Sirius was happy about marrying Rose, There was an overwhelming sadness in the air at the thought of everyone, Including his bride Leaving him.
He seemed far more grimmer than rose had ever seen him, Very quiet, Constantly hiding away from everyone.

He once again disappeared. Rose went in search of him, Looking in the sitting room and their bedroom, But no sign. Finally she found him in Buckbeak's bedroom, Standing next to the Hippogriff Petting him, His back to her, He didn't hear her come in. Rose approaches him, Wrapping her arms around him from behind and laying her head on his back. He turns around to face her, Putting on a fake smile and kissing her. "Are you alright Sirius? You've been so distant the last few days, I haven't truly been this close to you since our wedding night." Rose asks. "I'm sorry, I've just had a lot on my mind, That's all." Sirius replies. "Tell me what's been troubling you." She asks. "Well, It's just being locked away in this house, Everyone will be leaving tomorrow Including my wife, And i have to stay here alone, With only Kreacher as company! It's the worst kind of hell you can imagine." Sirius says. "Sirius.. You don't know?" Rose says. "What?" He asks. "Did you honestly think i was just going to marry you and leave?" Rose laughs slightly. His eyes grew wide with surprise. "You mean..Your not leaving with the others?" Sirius asks, Excitement surging through him. "No!" Rose replies. "But what about your home.. Your shop?" He says. "My friend Nina wanted to move into Hogsmeade, So i gave it to her, Told her i was going to visit my dad in Florida for a bit, Get a nice sun-tan, And as for the shop, I sold it, Being with you is far more important to me than a trinket shop." Rose grins. Sirius grabs her up in a hug. She laughs, Holding onto him as he practically lifted her off her feet.

After that it seemed the day had lightened quite a bit around the house. Though Sirius was still sad that everyone would be leaving, The fact that Rose was staying overjoyed him greatly. "Where is Kreacher by the way Sirius? I haven't seen him in a bit." Rose asks. "Probably in the basement, Looking for more photographs and trinkets he can steal that belonged to my mum.. He's built a shrine of old junk in his filthy little nest." I'll look for him later.

Rose and Sirius go downstairs, The sound of the children laughing and talking echoed through the halls. They go into the kitchen and see quite an unpleasant sight before them. "Professor Snape?!" Rose says, Baffled. "There's no need to call him professor here Rose, This isn't Hogwarts." Sirius says, Glaring at Snape. "Course there are a few other names i could give you to call him." Sirius smirks. "Black.. I heard you married recently. congratulations, You found a woman with low enough standards to actually marry you." Snape replies coldly. "Don't you Ever speak of my wife!" Sirius snaps in an almost Bark-like tone. "I'm here to speak to potter." Snape says stiffly. "Rose, Wait for me upstairs." Sirius says, Going into the kitchen and letting the door shut behind him. Rose goes back upstairs, She was concerned, She had felt such strong hostility from both of them and was worried Snape would push Sirius to his limit and cause him to do something rash. She passed Harry on the stairs who looked as though he was walking the plank. When she reached the top of the stairs she watched him go into the kitchen.
She paces their bedroom floor, Waiting for Sirius to return.

Rose hears raised voices, Then quickly runs out of the room and down the stairs at the sound of something hitting the ground. She bursts through the doors, Seeing Sirius and Snape with their wands drawn, Pointed at each other and Harry in the middle of it all trying to keep them apart. "What the hell is going on?!" Rose hollers. The weasley's come in behind her to see what all the ruckus was about.
Snape returns his wand to the pocket of his robes, Scowling at Sirius before turning and heading for the door. "I suggest you keep a leash on your dog!" Snape tells rose before walking past her, bumping into her shoulder rudely and squeezing through the weasley's. He turns to address Harry. "Six o'clock Monday, Potter." He says, Leaving the house. Sirius stood there, His wand at his side, His chest heaving as though he was out of breath, His eyes carried a fierce, Almost animal like quality to them for a moment before he dropped his head and, Closing his eyes for a moment managed to bring them back to normal. "What's been going on?" Mr. Weasley asks. "Nothing, Arthur." Sirius says. "Just a friendly little chat between two old school friends." He forced a smile.
As they had dinner that night, Sirius had slipped back into his silent grumpiness, Which Rose could barely stand. She caught Harry looking at his godfather, He looked as though he wanted to say something, But said nothing.

Later that night, As they lay in bed, Sirius still kept the same silence he had since his confrontation with snape. "Sirius, I though staying with you would make you happy?" Rose says, Frowning. "Of course it does!" Sirius replies, Pushing the hair back from her face. "Then why do you seem so depressed, What did snape say to bother you so badly." She asks. "Snivellus couldn't bother me if he tried!" Sirius said proudly. Rose narrowed her eyes, Looking into his. "Bollocks.. Now tell me what he said?!" Rose says sternly. Sirius sighs "There were many things, Mostly in reference to how useless i am as a human and a member of the order." He said, Frowning. "Listen to me! Your not useless! If it wasn't for you the order wouldn't have these headquarters. And i would still be in Hogsmeade, Going to work at some boring old shop all day, Then closing up at night and going home to an empty house, But thanks to you, I have love now, I have an adopted family, I have more than i could have ever dreamed." Rose says. Sirius smiles.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you for reading, I hope you enjoyed. Feel free to comment, I love hearing from you all.