Bound to You Sirius Black

Saying Farewell

The next morning.

Bright and early Mrs. Weasley was up cooking breakfast. "Is there something i can do to help Mrs. Weasley?" Rose asks, Watching her rush around the kitchen. "Just go wake the children dear." She replies. Rose had to duck as plates almost collided with her head on their way to the table. She quickly gets out of the kitchen and up the stairs, For once she had awoken before Sirius.

"Come on boys, Time to wake up." She knocks on Ron and Harry's door, Moving on to Hermione and Ginny's room, Then finally Fred and George's bedroom, Who were surprisingly already awake. "Hey Rose." Fred says with a grin. "Never seen ya up this early." George goes on. "Yeah i know, Suppose i was just lucky today." Rose laughs. "Hello." Sirius says from behind her, Whispering in her ear and causing her to jump. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scare you." He says with a smile. "It's alright love." She kisses him.

They all go down to the kitchen and have a quick breakfast, And as soon as their plates were clean, They start dressing in their winter jackets and scarves. Rose hugged Ginny first "I'll write to you as soon as i get the chance!" Rose smiles. "Okay!" Ginny nods her head happily. Then she moves on to Hermione. "It was nice meeting you." She says. "You too." Hermione replies. "And you two try to stay out of trouble!" Rose says with a playful sternness as she hugs both Fred and George in one hug. "You too gorgeous." Fred says with a wink. And then finally she faces Harry and Ron. Giving Ron a hug first then Harry. "You be careful Harry." She whispers. "Please make sure Sirius doesn't do anything.." Harry begins to whisper before she cuts him off. "Stupid? I know, I won't." Rose laughs. Harry smiled slightly. "Harry." Sirius calls for him. He goes to his Godfather who has his back to everyone, Looking back occasionally as he spoke to Harry. He gives him a quick hug and sends him out the door with the others, And as the door shut, He turns back to Rose with a sad smile. Rose puts her arm around him in a comforting way. "He'll be fine." Rose says sweetly, He looks at her with worried eyes.

Soon Mr. And Mrs. Weasley left Grimmauld place, Leaving the house to Sirius and Rose, Who slightly enjoyed having the empty house to themselves, Except for the occasional order member stopping by or the meetings that took place there, It was just them now. Rose found it so amazing that not that long ago, Her life was so different, So boring compared to how it was now, Though Sirius might laugh at her for considering being in this house with him to be an "Adventure" It truly was for her, To meet such new and interesting witches and wizards, To have practically been adopted by the Weasley's as family almost, And to be married to the sweetest man she had ever met who she loved with all her heart.

"Well, I'm warning you, I'm not as good of a cook as Mrs. Weasley was." Rose says, Struggling to make dinner without burning it. "I'll help you." Sirius laughs, Walking over to the stove. "I didn't know you knew how to cook?!" Rose says surprised. "Well, When you live on your own at a young age, You have to pick up a few things." Sirius grins. "How old were you when you started living on your own?" Rose asks. "17" Sirius replies. "God..That's so young to live on your own." Rose says. "You know, I don't think I've ever asked you.. About your parents." Sirius says. "Oh, Well.. That's a very long and very complicated tale, But to make a long story short, Mum and dad go to Florida on vacation, Mum comes home without dad, Tells me they split after 25 years of marriage and she's happily dating a man, Who is actually a guy i dated back at Hogwarts, And dad is still back in Florida, Engaged to some American girl he met." Rose is out of breath by the time she finishes saying everything, Sirius laughs awkwardly, Not sure if it was appropriate to find the story humorous until Rose herself burst into laughter. "I suppose I'm happy for them though." She laughs, Wrapping her arms around Sirius. "Just promise me something." She says. "Anything." Sirius replies. "Let's never be like our parents!" Rose says, They both laugh. "I promise." Sirius says with a smile.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you enjoyed the latest chapter, There's still more to come. Thank you for reading, I always love to hear from my readers so feel free to comment cause it just makes me want to write more, lol.