Bound to You Sirius Black

Suspicious Kreacher

As the month's passed, Sirius and Rose grew closer than ever. Though Rose was allowed to leave the house occasionally.. being escorted by Tonks, She rarely did due to the fact that she knew how sad it made Sirius that they could not go out together, That he was bound to the house like a house-elf.
"Sirius.. Have you noticed Kreacher acting strange lately? Ever since you found him in the basement awhile back he's been acting so, cheerful." Rose says, Slightly baffled. "What do you mean?" Sirius asks. "Well, I haven't heard him call me blood traitor or half-breed in quite some time. And the other day i noticed, He was staring at me so strangely, Almost with some kind of ugly smile." Rose replies. "I wouldn't worry about it Rose.. He's just a stupid old house-elf, Harmless, He's probably happy because he managed to steal some more family photos of my mother's from the basement or something." Sirius says. "I suppose your right." She says.
Still her paranoia overpowered her ability to excuse this so easily, It still concerned her.. But with time she was able to put it out of her mind.

One month later..

Night time.
Sirius moans in pleasure, The feeling of release surging through his body, He leans down to kiss Rose before rolling onto his back. Rose lays on his chest, Listening to the beating of his heart. "Your so beautiful." She whispers, Tracing her index finger over the tattoos that covered his chest. He runs his hand through her hair lovingly.

Instantly they hear the sound of Buckbeak screeching. Both Sirius and Rose jump out of bed, Sirius quickly puts his trousers on and grabs his wand, Heading into the hall. While Rose puts on a robe and follows. She goes in the room and sees Sirius trying to calm the frantic Hippogriff. Rose notices blood on the floor and realizes that buckbeak's leg had been cut badly. "He's hurt." Sirius says, Finally able to get Buckbeak under control. "It's alright Buckbeak. Rose, Can you get some bandages, Their in the basement kitchen in one of the cupboards." Sirius asks, Petting buckbeak to keep him calm. "Yeah." Rose says, Running down the stairs into the basement, She quickly starts digging through the cupboards, One after the other until she finally found them, Grabbing them all in a bunch and heading back for the door, But she notices something strange. "Kreacher.. What are you doing?" She asks, Eying Kreacher as he stands near the unlit fire. But the house-elf doesn't answer. "Kreacher I'm married to your master! Tell me what your doing?!" Rose demands but still receives no answer. "I'll deal with you later!" She says irritated as she runs back up the stairs and to Buckbeak's bedroom. "Here." Rose hands Sirius the bandages. "Just talk to him while i do this." Sirius says, beginning to pick up Buckbeak's leg carefully. "It's okay Buckbeak, Every thing's alright now." Rose says soothingly to the Hippogriff.
It took some time but eventually they were able to bandage the wound and stop the bleeding.
"I'm going to get something to drink downstairs.. Would you join me?" Sirius asks. "Yes." Rose answers, Following him into the basement and taking a seat at the table as Sirius took out his wand and sent two glasses flying towards him, landing on the counter, He filled them with water. Sitting across from Rose, He hands her one of them. The kitchen smelt as if the fire had been burning only minutes before, But Rose was too busy thinking of how Buckbeak got injured to think of this. "Do you think he'll be alright?" Rose asks. "Yes, He'll be fine, It was a deep cut but he'll be fine." Sirius replies, Taking a swig from the glass. "I can't think of how he could have gotten hurt though." Sirius says, Deep in thought. "You did so well with him." Rose looks at Sirius with a grin, Taking his hand. "Thank you." Sirius says with a humble smile.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well, I hope you enjoyed, There's still more to come. Feel free to comment!
Thank you for reading