Bound to You Sirius Black

Wait for Me

As they sat in the kitchen talking for a bit. They were interrupted by the sound of knocking on the front door.

Sirius looked at Rose for a moment before standing from the table and going into the hall. He answered the door.

Mad-eye, Tonks, Remus and Shacklebolt stood before him. "What's going on?!" Sirius asks quickly. They rush inside the house. Mad-eye hesitates to speak as he notices rose coming in behind Sirius. "Oh for Pete's sake Alastor I'm not a deatheater now tell us what's happened?!" Rose says impatiently. "Harry had a vision today.. He thinks your at the ministry being tortured by Voldemort!" Tonks tells Sirius. "Severus thinks harry and several of his friends might have went to the ministry to save you." Remus finishes. "Is it a trap?!" Sirius asks. "We're not sure." Shacklebolt replies. "Well we have to help them!" Sirius urges. "Dumbledore will be coming to headquarters shortly, By request of Snape, Dumbledore has ordered that you stay here so that you can report to him when he arrives.. We'll go after harry Sirius." Remus says. "No! I'm going with you!" Sirius replies, His voice elevated. "But Dumbledore has ordered.." Tonks begins to say before Sirius cut in. "I don't care what Dumbledore has ordered! That's my godson and I'm Damn well not going to just sit here while he might be in trouble!" Sirius shouts.

With a sigh of defeat, Remus nods his head in agreement. Sirius runs upstairs, Followed by Rose who's heart was pounding out of her chest.

She watched as he quickly puts on his shirt and buttons it, Then slides on his jacket. "Sirius.. I'm going with you." Rose says, Beginning to gather her clothes from the floor. "No, Your staying here, It's too dangerous, And Dumbledore will be here soon." Sirius whispers to her, Taking hold of her hands and looking in her eyes. "I'm scared for you." She says, Her voice cracking up. He kisses her deeply. "Don't worry about me, I'll be fine." He says. "Don't cry rose." He wipes the tear from her eye. Embracing her tightly. "I love you." Sirius whispers. "I love you too." She replies, holding him close.

They walk down the stairs together. As Sirius reaches the last step, He looks back at Rose. "I'll be back soon.. Wait for me." He smiles slightly trying to put her at ease.
As the order members exit the house, Sirius looks up at Rose one last time, Again mouthing "I love you" To her. But before Rose could say another word to him, The door slammed shut, And he was gone.

Rose felt sick.
She goes into the sitting room. Taking a seat in one of the arm chairs.
Not long after she had sat down did she begin to hear strange sounds coming from the Basement kitchen.
She gets to her feet and heads downstairs, Drawing her wand with a shaky hand.

"Evil master is finally gone! Kreacher can do what he pleases again! Kreacher can talk to Mistress when he likes!"
She sees Kreacher convulsing in laughter, A dreadful sounding laughter that was almost frightening. "Why are you laughing Kreacher?!" Rose asks. "Kreacher is free from master now!" The house-elf continues to laugh. "What do you mean?!" Rose says. But Kreacher still does not answer. Just then Rose remembers something, Earlier that night when she had went to get bandages for Buckbeak, Kreacher had been by the unlit fire acting incredibly strange. "He had spoken to someone!" She thought.
"Kreacher! Tell me what's happening?! Do you know something about what's going on right now?!" Rose asks desperately, But still no response from Kreacher.. Though his mumbling had ceased. "Damn you Kreacher tell me what's going on!" Rose shouts, Grabbing the house-elf and pinning him to the floor, Pressing her wand to his throat.
"Kreacher will tell filthy half-breed Nothing!" Kreacher spits out angrily. Rose jams the wand harder into his neck.

Kreacher grabs her arm, Digging his nails into her skin, Tearing four deep gashes into her flesh. Rose releases him, Holding her arm and hissing in pain. She stands from the floor and runs after him as he heads for his Nest. But before she could reach him, A hand stretches out and grabs a firm hold of her shoulder from behind. She quickly spins around and without a seconds thought points the wand at the person who kept hold of her. "Calm yourself Miss Walsh!" Dumbledore says, Never flinching once as she held the wand to his chest. "I'm so sorry professor, I didn't know it was you." Rose says, Lowering her wand. "It's alright. But tell me why i found you chasing after Kreacher with your wand?" He asks calmly. "He's hiding something professor, About voldemort i think. They think Harry might have went to the ministry because he had a vision that Voldemort had Sirius there, That he was torturing him, But Sirius was here with me!" Rose replies. "And where is Sirius now?" Dumbledore asks. "He went with the others to the ministry, He insisted!" Rose answers. "I will go to the ministry and assist the order, When i return i will speak to Kreacher." Dumbledore says, Going back upstairs and leaving.

Once again Rose was left alone.
She goes back into the sitting room and lays back on the couch. "How can this all be happening?!" She thought. Watching the clock on the wall, Watching as the hands moved hour after hour until her eyes could stay open no longer and she drifted into a deep sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you for reading. I hope you've enjoyed the story so far. Feel free to comment. There's still more to come i promise.