Bound to You Sirius Black

Turning Back Time

She runs as fast as her legs will take her to Hogwarts, Her lungs hurt, Her legs burned, But none of it would stop her.

She comes to a halt at the gates, Taking out her wand and saying the words that Tonks had showed her to open them.
They swung open and she quickly rushed through them, Going straight up the castle grounds.

Rose sees Hermione by the lake with Harry and Ron. "Rose!" Hermione says surprised, And the two boys turned their heads to look. "Harry, Do you still have your invisibility cloak?!" Rose asks breathless. "Well yes." Harry answers. "Can i borrow it? I swear I'll return it!" She says. Harry nods his head, Going up to the castle. "Hermione, I need your time turner." Rose insists. Hermione eyes her suspiciously. "Rose you can't.." But Rose cuts across her. "For god's sake Hermione please! Just give me the time turner!" Rose says desperately.
With great hesitation, Hermione takes the hour glass necklace from her neck and hands it to Rose. "Thank you." Rose says, Running towards the castle as she spotted Harry coming down the steps. "Here." Harry hands her the cloak. He looks down and sees the time turner in her hand and knows what she is planning. "Good luck." He says. She smiles at harry before quickly heading back to the castle gates to leave. She needed to get back to Grimmauld place.

She went back to Nina's cottage. Trying to use the fire to contact Tonks, Hoping by a miracle that she might be at headquarters. "Tonks?! Tonks!" Rose hollers through the fire but only hears the echo of her own voice. "Rose, What are you doing?!" Nina asks, A look of concern on her face. "You've just lost someone very special to you Rose, I'm sure it's so confusing and painful for you now, But you need to calm down." Nina tries to reason with her. But Rose barely even heard her voice much less heard what she was saying.
"Do you have anymore Floo powder?" Rose asks. "Yes." Nina says hesitantly. "Go get it." Rose replies. Nina doesn't move. "Get the Floo powder.. Please Nina!" Rose urges.
Nina sighs, Going into the other room, Coming back with a small jar of powder. Rose was nervous to try this, She had communicated through the fire before but never actually used Floo powder as a method of transportation, Not to mention she was also a bit uneasy to the thought that there might be defenses on the fire at Grimmauld place that would block coming through it. But she would rather die trying to save her husbands life than just sit around and mourn his death.
She throws the powder into the fire Which instantly turns a bright green. Rose takes a deep breath. "12 Grimmauld Place!" She says loud and clear, Jumping into the fire.

In a whirl of confusion, She sees into different fire places as they flash past her, Everything was moving so fast that it made her slightly dizzy. When she sees Grimmauld place she makes a leap.

She is practically thrown from the fire, Crashing into a kitchen chair.
Rose lays on the floor for a moment as her whole body hurts. She stands up and gasps as she feels a sharp pain stab into her. It felt as though she might have cracked a rib, But she was alright for now.
The whole house was dark. Rose takes out her wand. "Lumos." She whispers and the tip of the wand lights a path for her.
She goes into the dark sitting room and sees no one, Going upstairs and checking the bedrooms, But the whole house was empty. Even the evil little Kreacher was the gone, He had disappeared soon after Dumbledore had spoken to him, Probably back to his Dear Narcissa.

Rose stands in the center of the hall, She wraps the invisibility cloak around her and takes the time turner out. "I don't even know how many times to do this." Rose sighs. "One.. Two.. Three.. Four.. Five." She whispers, Twisting the hourglass.
Almost immediately the lights began to ignite around her, She watched as people she knew sped passed her, She even saw herself a few times, It was such a strange sight.
Finally things slowed to normal time.
She looks around, Trying to figure out what time she was in now. She hears moaning from Sirius's bedroom, Peeking in, She sees herself and him in a passionate act.
Blushing slightly at the sight and feeling a bit flustered. But something occurs to her. "This was the night it happened!" And just as she though this, She sees Kreacher sneaking into buckbeak's room.
"Rose!" She hears Sirius cry out.
Before she could even reach the Hippogriff's bedroom at the end of the hall, She hears his high-pitched screeching and sees Kreacher running down the stairs with a bloody knife. A moment later Sirius runs out into the hall and she feels her heart race with excitement, She wanted nothing more than to hold him now, But first she knew she had other things she needed to take care of.

She creeps down the stairs, Avoiding the steps that creaked, Going into the kitchen where Kreacher had entered. She sees him hide the knife where he sleeps, Then go to the fire. Quietly she approaches him, And just as she's about to snatch him up, She hears footsteps upstairs and sees the basement door fly open. Watching as she runs down the stairs and digs through the cupboards. Grabbing handfuls of bandages and stopping as she notices Kreacher. "Kreacher what are you doing?" She asks. "Kreacher I'm married to your master! tell me what your doing?!" She demands. "I'll deal with you later!" She leaves the basement.

"Filthy half-breed woman." Kreacher mutters, Starting a fire in the fireplace. "You know.. That's very rude." Rose says, Still covered with the cloak. Kreacher spins around to look, His eyes wide. "Who speaks to Kreacher?" The house-elf asks. Rose takes pleasure in the look of fear and confusion that spread onto his face. With both hands she lifts Kreacher and Throws him in the burning fire. Rose takes off the cloak and watches as the house-Elf screams in agony, burning away in the fire. She wanted him to see her face, Wanted him to see that the very Filthy Half-Breed woman he despised was actually his downfall. She throws the cloak back over herself as she hears Sirius and herself heading for the basement. "They must have heard Kreacher." Rose thought as she looked down at the fire, But Kreacher was gone now, Far beyond saving. "What was that scream!?" Sirius asks, Looking around. "It smells awful in here!" Rose says, Covering her nose and mouth. "It's Kreacher.." Sirius says, Looking in the fire and seeing what was left of the House-Elf. "Oh my god.. What do you think happened?!" Rose asks. "I don't know." Sirius replies, Taking a bucket of water and putting the fire out. Just then, The fire sprouted up even brighter than before which caused Rose to jump back in surprise. "Sirius?!" Harry's voice calls from the fire. Sirius kneels down, A look of surprise. "Harry? What are you doing?!" Sirius asks. "I needed to know you were alright, I had a vision that Voldemort was torturing you!" Harry says. "No, I'm fine, Nothings happened, I've been here with Rose." Sirius says calmly. "Harry, Where are you?" He asks. "I'm in umbridges office." Harry replies. "Go now! Quick! Before she discovers you!" Sirius says. Harry's head disappears and the fire extinguishes. Almost instantly Rose feels a strange sensation, and with the blink of an eye, She stands beside Sirius. The invisibility cloak was gone, As was the Time-Turner. "I hope she doesn't catch Harry." Sirius says worried. Rose Jumps in Sirius's arms. She kisses him firmly, Running her hand through his hair like she had done so many times before. "What did i do to deserve that?" Sirius grins. "I love you so much!" Rose says, Trembling slightly. Sirius takes her face, Looking in her eyes. "Rose, What's the matter, Are you alright?!" He asks. "I'm fine, Just promise me.. Promise me you'll never leave me?!" She asks. "Never." He whispers with a smile, Kissing her again.

Rose did not know what difference her actions would make now. All she knew was that she had her husband, And Harry still had his Godfather. Perhaps it was selfish.. What she had done, But she didn't care, She wasn't going to let go of the one person that meant everything to her.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, I know everything wasn't completely correct as it should have been with how the time turner works, But just bare with me on it, i worked very hard, lol. So special thanks to all my subscribers, Thank you so much for reading! I'd love to hear what you all think!