Bound to You Sirius Black

Meeting Dumbledore

Rose waited eagerly for 4 long days for a response from Dumbledore, And when she got it her heart raced wildly.

"Dear Miss Walsh.
I apologize for my delay in responding to your letter, As you've already recognized i am quite busy most of the time. However i would be happy to meet with you tomorrow afternoon at Twelve o'clock.
Albus Dumbledore."

Rose felt a jolt of excitement surge through her body. She could barely focus on anything else the whole day, And couldn't sleep a wink that night. She tried to be as patient as possible but it was useless. And at 11:30 am on the dot, She got dressed and left for Hogwarts. it was quite cold now, beginning to snow slightly, In most cases rose would have had to stop for a break walking this distance in this weather, But not now.
She approached the closed gates. "How on earth am i suppose to get passed these?!" She thought, Looking down at her wrist watch which read "11:59."
"I'm gonna be late!" She whispered. Rose turns away from the gates for a moment to see if there was anyone around at all, Any person to open the gates or any way possible to enter.

"You might want to move back a little miss Walsh." She heard a voice from behind her and jumped. Professor dumbledore stood on the other side of the gate. He smiled at her warmly as he looked at her over his Half-moon spectacles.
She moved back and the gates swung open. "Hello professor! Do you remember me?" Rose asked happily. "Yes i do remember you, A Ravenclaw if i am not mistaken?" Dumbledore asks. "Your not." Rose smiled brightly. "Let us go to my office, It's better to speak of private matters in a more closed.. And Warm place." Dumbledore smiled.

When they entered his office, Dumbledore sat down at his desk and signed for rose to sit in one of the chairs facing him. She sits.
"Now what did you wish to tell me about Sirius?" Dumbledore asks. Rose was slightly surprised at how open he was about using that name.
"Well professor, While S..Sirius was staying in Hogsmeade, I brought him supplies. We grew to know each other, And love each other." Rose explains the whole story of how they met, And what happen between them, Which Dumbledore listened to every word intently.
"The main reason i came here professor was because i wanted to know, If at Any way possible you could tell me where Sirius is? Where he is staying? Because every day since he left has been harder and harder for me to survive." Usually Rose would have never admitted something like this, But she had thrown her dignity and pride aside and told Dumbledore the purest truth.
He looked away for a moment in thought before he spoke again.
"Miss Walsh, I'm very sorry to hear of the troubles your enduring at this time, But Sirius is hiding quite a distance away from here, And though i do believe you, I cannot risk Sirius' life." Dumbledore says kindly. "So Sirius is alright?" Rose asked. "Yes, He is, He's staying in a Extremely secretive location, And his orders are Not to leave it, That is why i cannot tell you where Miss Walsh, Because it is not as simple as just going to visit him yourself and leaving." Dumbledore replied. "There's got to be a way professor! Please! I have to see him!" Rose pleads, Tears beginning to welt in her eyes. Dumbledore stands from his desk and paces for a moment. "Well, I suppose you could join Mr. Potter and the weasley family when they stay with Sirius over the holidays." Dumbledore says, Considering the idea. Roses heart jumps into her throat. "Thank you professor!" She said, Standing up and hugging Dumbledore. "Oh, I'm so sorry!" She says laughing. "It is alright miss Walsh." He replies with a smile.
"Do not tell anyone about this trip, Not only would you be putting Sirius' life at risk, But Mr. Potter's life and everyone around him, Even your own for that matter." Dumbledore says sternly. "Yes professor, I swear i won't say a word!" Rose said, She could barely contain herself. "I will send you a parchment 2 days in advance so that you may get prepared for your journey." Dumbledore says. "Yes professor, Thank you so much!" Rose said, Beginning to tear up again, Realizing that she would see Sirius again!
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope your enjoying! There's much more to come.