Bound to You Sirius Black

Meet the Family

"Sirius!" Mrs. Weasley hollered from the kitchen, Everyone sat at the table waiting to eat but Mrs. Weasley insisted on waiting for Sirius to come down, When she turned her back to the twins they piled as much food in their mouths as possible. "I don't know what that mans doing!" Mrs. Weasley said frustrated. "Um, Actually Mrs. Weasley, I think he might be a bit busy at the moment you might want to just put his plate away." Tonks says, Laughing quietly. "What do you mean?" Mrs. Weasley asks, turning around and eying Tonks suspiciously. But before Tonks opens her mouth to speak. The kitchen doors open and Sirius walks in, Holding Roses hand clasped in his. Mrs. Weasley looks at them both surprised. "Oh." She says, Looking over at Tonks who grinned. "I want you all to meet Rose, She's staying with us over the holidays, Rose, This is Molly and Arthur Weasley" Sirius says sweetly. "Nice to meet you." Rose says, Shaking their hands. "And these are their children Fred, George, Ginny and Ron. And of course you know who Tonks and Harry are." Sirius smiles at his godson. "I remember you, You own a trinket shop in Hogsmeade." Harry says. "Yes, That's me." Rose smiles. "Okay, Well now that we're all introduced, Everyone sit down, Rose I'll make you a plate." Mrs. Weasley says kindly. "That's alright Mrs. Weasley, I can make my own." Rose tries to say but Mrs. Weasley insists. "So how did you and Sirius meet?" Mr. Weasley asks. "I met Sirius while he was staying outside of Hogsmeade, Actually i met Snuffles first then i met Sirius." Rose laughs.

As they ate dinner everyone got to know each other better. "I think Fred likes you." Sirius whispers to Rose. Rose looks over at Fred who was staring at her but quickly looked away as she met his gaze. She looks back at Sirius and laughs.
After dinner they went into the sitting room. The twins entertained by demonstrating some of their newest creations. But as it grew later, Everyone marched up to their rooms and went to bed. Sirius slept better than he had slept in almost a year.

The next morning.
Rose awakes to the sight of vivid blue eyes looking straight into hers. "Hello." She says happily. "Hi." Sirius replies with a grin. "I was just watching you sleep." He says. "Oh dear, I hope i didn't drool." Rose says, Making Sirius laugh.
Everyone in the house was in the Christmas spirit, Sirius Rose Molly and Ginny decorated the house with Christmas decorations. Mrs. Weasley had recruited Ron Harry and the twins to help clean the house up. Rose left the sitting room and went into the strangely empty kitchen to hang up a few Decorations. The room was completely silent until it was broken by some little voice muttering. "Filthy Half-Breed woman.. My poor mistress would be devastated to see her house filled with vermin.. And her only living son with a Blood-Traitor!" Rose turned around and screamed loudly at the sight of the little ghastly creature standing before her, Old and dirty it looked with a filthy loincloth tied around it.
Just then, Sirius ran through the doors, Followed by Harry, Their wands at the ready.
Sirius looked down and realized what had caused her to scream. "Leave Kreacher Now!" Sirius hollered angrily at the house elf "Yes master." He dropped his head and left the room.
"Are you alright?" Sirius asks quickly, His voice softened to rose. "Yes, I'm fine.. He just startled me." Rose replied. "I'm sorry, I should have warned you about Kreacher, He's the house elf." Sirius says. "I've never seen one in real life." Rose laughs awkwardly. "Thank you both for coming so quickly to check on me." "It was no trouble." Harry says politely. Sirius smiles. Harry Goes back upstairs, Leaving Rose and Sirius alone in the kitchen. "I was just doing some Decorating in here, Thought it could use a bit of color." Rose says. "Well, I'll help you." Sirius replies, Sliding his wand back in his pocket. "You know, That house elf is quite rude." Rose says. "What did he say?" Sirius asks. "He called me a filthy Half-Breed, And said his Mistress would be devastated to see her house filled with vermin and her only living son with a blood traitor." Rose says. "I apologize, He's just a miserable old house elf, He always hated me when i was a child. Suppose i betrayed the Black family name in his eyes and everyone else's." Sirius says, Frowning. "What do you mean?" Rose asks. "The Black's were a Pure-Blood family, Supporters of Voldemort, I ran away when i was sixteen, Lived with Harry's father. I am the last living member of the Black family. having to be back here in this place, It just brings back such bad memories for me." Sirius says, looking her in the eyes. "I'm so sorry Sirius, I had no idea." Rose replies, putting a hand on his shoulder. "It's alright.. I'm just so happy your here with me now." Sirius smiles. "I have an idea, You said you have bad memories in this place.. Let's make good ones." Rose says, Holding up mistletoe over Sirius's head, He grins, Taking her lips into a long deep kiss. "Okay, Now let's get this place fixed up!" Sirius says cheerfully.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you so much for reading. I hope you enjoyed. Thank you to all my readers and people who comment, I Love hearing from you all, It just makes me want to write more.