Bound to You Sirius Black

The Order of the Phoenix

When they had finally finished the cleaning and decorating, The whole house was spotless, Not a cobweb or patch of dust in sight.

"I've never seen this house so.. Cheery." Sirius laughs, Looking around at the Decorations that sparkled. "It's wonderful." Rose says. "You know, I almost forgot to ask you, Where's Buckbeak?"
Sirius takes her into a room upstairs, Opening a door to a room Rose had never been in. "Buckbeak!" Rose says happily. The Hippogriff stood quickly. Rose looked it in the eyes, Bowing. Buckbeak bowed his head in allowance and Rose stroked his feathers. "I haven't seen him in ages." Rose says. "i think he remembers you." Sirius smiles. "I'm so glad you still have him." Rose says to Sirius.

Just then, The door bell rings and a blood-curdling scream fills the house. Rose cups her ears in pain and Sirius curses, Running out of the room, Rose follows after him.
"Blood-Traitors! Scum! Mutants!" Rose heard an old woman's voice shrieking loudly. "Curse you! Sirius! Shame you! Curse you all!" The voice continued. Rose saw Sirius trying to pull a curtain down over a portrait of a hideous woman who was the cause of the screaming. She looked at rose and her eyes bulged. "How dare you come into my house Whore! Half-Breed!" She shrieked at rose, Who jumped back. "Quiet Hag!" Sirius screamed, Finally forcing the curtain back over the painting and soon after the shrieking stopped. Sirius turned to face Rose. "I'm sorry." He whispers, Trying not to wake her again. "Was that.." Rose begins to ask but Sirius cuts in. "My dear sweet mother, Yes." Sirius answers. "Pleasant woman." Rose whispers to Sirius with a small laugh. Sirius grins, Rolling his eyes. Just then Rose spots several men in traveling cloaks going into the basement kitchen. "Who are they?" Rose asks. "Uh, Their just, Well, Why don't you go upstairs to the bedroom Rose, I'll be there shortly." Sirius says, Following the men into the basement. "Alright then." Rose says hesitantly. "Awful Blood-Traitor." Kreacher mutters walking past her. "Thanks much kreacher." Rose says sarcastically, Walking upstairs. She runs into Ginny. "Hey Ginny, What are you doing?" Rose asks. "Nothing much, Mum sent me upstairs, Their having a meeting."
Ginny sighs. "A meeting? For what?" Rose says. "Don't know, Something to do with the order i suppose." Ginny answers. "What order?" Rose continues. "The Order of the Phoenix." Ginny says. "You didn't know about the order?" She asks, Noticing roses look of confusion. "No, Like you i was sent to my room i suppose." Rose says in an irritated tone. "Would you like to play chess?" Ginny asks. Rose is taken from her thoughts by the question, She smiles at Ginny.

2 hours later.
Sirius goes upstairs, All that time in that crowded basement, Listening to news and opinions and arguments between the order members had given him a headache. He goes into his bedroom but doesn't see Rose, Walking along the hall, Past harry and Ron's room, then Fred and George's room but still no sign of her. Just then he hears the sound of giggling from Ginny and Hermione's bedroom, The door was open and he heard roses voice. He stands in the doorway grinning at the sight of Ginny painting roses nails a bright purple color. The girls didn't notice him. He sneaks away from the door, Going into his bedroom.
A few minutes later Rose goes back to her and Sirius's room. She sees Sirius laying across the bed, When he sees her enter the room he sits up. "Sounds like you and Ginny were getting along well." Sirius smiles. "What is the Order of the Phoenix?" Rose asks quickly. Sirius sighs, Sliding a hand through his hair. "The Order of the Phoenix is a secret Order of men and women who fight against the Dark lord and his followers, It was founded by Dumbledore. I gave this house to the order, It's used as headquarters." Sirius answers.
"Those men, Their the order?" Rose asked. "Yes, Part of it, But their not the only members." Sirius answers. "Who else then?" She goes on, Her voice growing slightly desperate. "Most of them you wouldn't know Rose!" Sirius says. "Well tell me the one's i would know!" Rose says sternly. "Molly and Arthur, Tonks.. And myself." Sirius says finally.
Rose stood there quietly for a moment. "Sirius, You should have told me, I've been here for a week and you didn't feel the need to tell me about this Order you just so happen to be a member of?!" Rose says, Her voice slightly Elevated. "I'm sorry rose, I didn't know how to tell you!" Sirius says, Standing from the bed and beginning to pace. "So what, You were just gonna send me to my room every time one of your meetings was scheduled?!" Rose says. Sirius approaches her. "Rose, I was going to tell you i swear, I was just so happy that you were here, Every thing's been so wonderful, I didn't want to worry you about all this." Sirius says. Rose thinks for a moment, Her anger was decreasing. "I understand Sirius, But when your doing something that puts your life in danger, It's only right i know!" Rose says, Her voice cracking up slightly. "My life is not in danger, It would be far more interesting for me if it was!" Sirius says with a bitter laugh, But feels an overwhelming guilt as he realized what he had just said and how it had effected Rose, Who glared at him now with tears in her eyes. "So your saying you want to die is that it?!" Rose shouts. "I didn't mean it like that!" Sirius says. "I was just trying to say.." But rose cuts in. "I heard what you said Sirius!"
Sirius takes a deep breath, Approaching Rose and goes to take her hand but she steps back, He grabs hold of it, Kissing it. "I didn't mean it the way it sounded Rose, I don't want to die, Never. Perhaps, Before i met you, When i was still in Azkaban, I had nothing to live for. But now, I have everything, I have you, I have harry, And as much as I'm happy to have you both, It terrifies me, It terrifies me because i have So much to live for now, I'm afraid of dying, When i Never use to be afraid of it." Sirius looks her straight in the eyes. Rose walks closer to him, Taking his other hand. "You really mean that?" Rose asks. "Of course." He replies. She kisses him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well, I hope you enjoyed. There's still more to come. Thank you so much for reading!