Bound to You Sirius Black

Christmas

Christmas morning.

Everyone awakes, Greeted by their presents set out before them at the foot of their beds. The smell of Christmas breakfast traveled up the stairs and into all the rooms.

Rose wakes alone in the bed. "He must already be up." She thought, Getting up and getting dressed.
She goes downstairs and as she suspected, Sirius was in the sitting room talking to Harry Ron and Remus. He looks up at her and smiles, Winking, Which caused rose to giggle. "Good morning boys." She says to them. "Hey Rose." Ron smiles. "Hi." Harry says. "Hello." Remus smiles politely. "Good morning." Sirius grins. Rose pulls out a small package wrapped in red paper she had been hiding behind her back, She hands it to Sirius. "Merry Christmas." She says. A large smile spreads across Sirius's face as he stands from the chair and takes the gift. He tears into the wrapping and opens the box, Seeing a shiny silver pocket watch with designs engraved on the front. "Rose, It's lovely!" Sirius says, Giving her a peck on the lips. "I bought it for you last year.. never had a chance to give it to you." Rose says. "It's just in time, My old one broke two days ago. Thank you Rose." He replies sweetly. "I have something for you as well." He takes her hand and heads upstairs, Into their room, He shuts the door behind him.
"So a morning spent in bed, Sounds like a good present." Rose grins, Sitting at the foot of the bed. "That's not it." Sirius laughs.
He takes something from his pocket and holds it in his hand, Leaning down on one knee in front of her. Her heart begins to pound as she watches him. He takes her trembling hand. "Rose, Will you be my wife?" Sirius looks up at her with hopeful eyes, Holding the small diamond ring out for her to see. She begins to cry.

"Of Course!" She laughs. Sirius releases the breath he had been holding in his lungs while he awaited her answer, Sliding the ring onto her finger and embracing her.
They go back downstairs, Everyone was in the kitchen now getting ready for breakfast.
"Everyone, Rose and i have an announcement." Sirius begins but Rose steps in. "Sirius and i are Engaged." She said excitedly. Immediately everyone begins to clap. "Oh that's wonderful!" Molly says, Hugging Rose. "Congratulations." Remus says to Sirius smiling.

"I never thought I'd witness a day when Sirius black would get married." Remus laughs. It was late at night now, Long after dinner, Everyone had went to bed except Lupin and Sirius, Who sat in the sitting room by the fire. "Neither did i, But rose is so different from any woman i ever knew in my youth, She's so sweet and Caring." "Rose is a nice girl. I'm very happy for you Sirius." Remus says, Patting his friend on the back. "Thank you for helping me get that ring Remus." Sirius says. "It was no trouble." Lupin replies.

He says goodnight to Lupin and, Heading up to bed, Discovers that Rose is still awake.
"Hey." She smiles, Putting down the book she had been reading. Sirius lays back in the bed beside her, Putting his head on her shoulder. "I wish we could get married now." Sirius sighs. "Well, Why can't we?" Rose asks. "I want you to have a wedding like all brides dream about, As soon as my name is cleared i can give you that." He says. "Sirius, I don't care about the dream wedding, It's a load Bollocks, If you really love someone, Your more focused on spending life with them rather than something as foolish as flower arrangements and wedding dresses." Rose says. "Don't you want your family or friends to be there?" He asks. "I love my family and friends, But as long as your there, That's all that truly matters." Rose answers, Lacing her fingers through his. "I just want you to have a normal happy wedding." Sirius says. "Nothing in this world is normal, The fact that it's abnormal makes things a bit more interesting don't you think?" Rose grins. "I want to marry you. Normally or Abnormally, I'd be happy either way." She finishes. Sirius smiles.

The next morning.
"Sirius and i were talking last night, We want to get married before everyone leaves, We want your family to be here, And harry." Rose tells Molly. "That's sweet dear." Mrs. Weasley says with a smile. "So do you think we can have the wedding this week?" Rose asks. "It will take a lot of work.. I'll have to bake a cake, we'll need to get a dress somehow, But i suppose we could do it." Mrs. Weasley replies. "Thank you!" Rose says happily, Giving her a hug. "Your very welcome." Molly says.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well, I hope you enjoyed, Still more to come. Sorry about the shorter chapter. Thank you for reading!