Bound to You Sirius Black

A Wedding at Grimmauld Place

With the announcement that Rose and Sirius were getting married within the week, Mrs. Weasley had the house scrambling to set everything up as quickly as possible, They decided to use the sitting room for the reception, Clearing out all the furniture temporarily and sticking it in one of the unused rooms. Rose had asked Tonks if she could help her find a dress, And sure enough, The night before the wedding she came to the house with a package. By some miracle she had managed to get her hands on a dress that almost looked like a wedding dress, Off white, close fitting to the body except in the skirt itself which flared out like that of a gown a princess wore in the old century.
"How did you do it Tonks?!" Rose says happily, Hugging her. "I found a way." Tonks replies with a grin. "Thank you so much!" Rose says. Sirius, Along with the others was setting up chairs and Mrs. weasley it seemed stayed in the kitchen for two days straight. Rose and Sirius barely even caught a glimpse of each other since they had decided to have the wedding before the holiday was over, While one was at one side of the house, The other was somewhere else, But when everything was finished, It all paid off, And finally, The day had come.
Their were a few guests besides the weasley's and harry. Remus lupin, And Tonks, Mundungus who wasn't actually invited but showed up anyways, And even Mad-Eye had managed to make it. Every one who had been working the last week could now finally take a break. They all washed up and dressed in their best clothes.

Everyone sat in the chairs all set out in the sitting room, And before them Rose and Sirius stood. Lupin stands in front of them, Beginning with a speech. Sirius held Roses hands, The boyish smile he had that rose loved so much was spread across his face. His hair was neatly brushed and he wore a brown suit that looked a bit dusty but nice all the same.
"Sirius, Do you wish to take Rose as your wife? To love and be her companion for the rest of your days?" Lupin says. "Yes..Always." Sirius says. "And Rose, Do you wish to take Sirius as your husband? To love and be his companion for the rest of your days?" "Of course!" She answers, Sirius laughs, A tear sliding down his face, Rose wipes it away. "Then i pronounce you Husband and wife....I suppose you know what to do from here." Lupin smiles. Sirius leans in and kisses rose, One hand wrapped around her waist while the other ran through her hair. Everyone stood and clapped. The newly married couple looked at everyone. Sirius spotted Harry in the front row, It made him so happy that his godson was here now, Because in some way it was as if James was there. Mrs. Weasley was in a mess of tears, Putting her head on Mr. Weasley's shoulder. While mundungus had fallen asleep in the back row. They looked back at lupin, Who clapped himself now. Sirius hugged him, Then Rose. "Thank you for doing this Remus." Rose whispers. "It was my pleasure." Remus smiles. "Alright everyone, Let's head down to the basement kitchen, There's food and drinks. Mundungus shot up at the word "Drink." And followed the guests down into the basement.

After they eat, Remus stands with his glass. "I'd like to toast, To Sirius and Rose Black. Rose, I've never seen Sirius as happy with anyone as he's been with you, I've known him since childhood, And i can see in his eyes that your his world. And Sirius, Though I've not known Rose that long, It is absolutely clear to me that this woman loves you with all her heart.. A toast to the newlyweds!" He says, Raising his glass. "Cheers!" Mundungus says, Raising his glass with the others and immediately drinking it down in one gulp, Mrs. Weasley looks over at him in a disgusted manner. Rose noticed Tonks, Who was sitting beside her and Sirius, Was looking at Remus smiling, But he did not see her. "I'm going to get some air out in the hall, Would you like to come?" Rose asks Tonks, Who nods her head and follows Rose up the stairs. "So, I noticed you eying Remus down the table." Rose says. Tonks blushes almost as pink as her hair. "Well, Uh.. He's my friend." Tonks says, Trying to cover up the obvious. "Tonks, I know that look, It's a look of longing.. You can tell me the truth you know, Your my friend and you've done so much for me." Rose says sweetly. "Well, Yes, I care about him, A lot. But i don't think he feels the same, I think he feels he's too old for me." Tonks frowns. "Well Sirius is older than me, That shouldn't matter. You should tell him how you feel Tonks, I notice he looks at you with those same eyes now and then." Rose replies. "Really?! You mean it?!" Tonks asks. "Yes. You should tell him how you feel Tonks." Rose says. "Yes, I know. It's just so hard to find a moment alone with him when we're both members of the order, We're always so busy." Tonks sighs. "The right moment will come on it's own, And when it does, Take it." Rose says with a smile. Tonks grins "You know, We're cousins by marriage now!" She says, Rose laughs.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well, I hope you enjoyed my latest chapter, Thank you so much for reading. I love to hear from you so feel free to comment.