Trigger Effect

Chapter one

Las Vegas, Nevada. Families, tourist, performers.My friends and I were here, with my cousin.

Oh! Pardon my manners. My name is Reblin Asa Telk. My friends are Isabelle Serrie Stough, Cartella Kathleene Irwin, and Maradythe Alyssa Torres. My cousin is Peter Louis Kingston Wentz the third. Niether of us are average human.

Fuck, we're not human at all.

We're vampires.

We all are here because of Pete's job. Right now, he's at somebodies house, while us four girls were talking, in our hotel room.

"Cartella, did you bring your medicine?" I asked. As vampires, some of us have medicine that we take to control our bloodlust.

"No. I would have, but I ran out before we came," she said.

"Maybe we can ask Pete for that blend Patrick created for him," Isabelle said, recieving a nod from Maradythe.

"Let's just hope he gets back soon. The scent of blood is starting to get to me, " I said.

Letting in a deep breathe as I said that, there was a knock on our door.

Opening it up, I saw Pete there with four other guys, whom I asumed he had met with earlier today.

"Hey Pete! What'cha want?" I greated.

"To introduce you guys to these guys," he said.

"Excuse me! Do I look like a guy to you?" He started laughing at my little outburst.
Isabelle joined in.

"Yeah! The only person that looks like a different gender is you, Pete!" She said while laughing alittle.

The laughing subsided, and I let Pete and his friends in.

"Well, anyway, guys, this is my cousin, Reblin, and her friends, Isabelle, Maradythe, and Cartella," Pete said.

"Nice to meet you," we said. I took in a deep breath.

Then my fangs started to grow. Fuck!

"Hey Pete can I talk to you, in privite?" He nodded, so we left and headed to his room.

"Okay, what's this all about?" He asked, sitting down in a chair.

"The girls and I have a problem. You see, we ended up running out of our medicine, and have been battling our bloodlust for awhile. We were wondering if you could help us with our little problem by giving us abit of that drink Patrick made for you."

"Sure, I'll make after the guys leave. Do you think you can control your bloodlust until then?"

"I believe so, and thank you." I smiled

"No problem."

He got up, and we made our way back to my room.

Hey C-Ki, are the guys still alive? I asked Cartella, in my mind. As vampires, you have the ability to read minds, and send thoughts to someone.

Yes dear Rebby, they are.

Just making sure. Pete and I are one our way back.

'Kay, see you in a few.

Hehe. You and Few. That rhymed. I giggled to myself.

Shut up.

Okay.

"Rebby, you and C-Ki have strange conversation endings," Pete said.

"I know we do. Thats why we're awesome!" I smirked.

"Right. Keep telling yourself that." He smirked, and we were back at my room door.
♠ ♠ ♠
ok, first chapter. kinda dorky at the end, but in time you'll find that imma huge dork.
the girls have some nicknames, so here they are:
Reblin- Rebby, Tinkerbell
Cartella- C-Ki, Katie
Isabelle- Issy
Maradythe- Matty, Lyss
comment me if you like it so i know if i should continue.