Trigger Effect

Chapter fourteen

I walked, aimlessly, around The Dandies mansion, avioding the front door, for reasons unknown to me.

I walked down one the thousands of halls, and saw Gabe about halfway down. Feeling like avoiding him, I quickly turned on my heel.

But I wasn't fast enough.

"REBLIN!" Gabe's voice peirced through the hallway, making me jump.

I, slightly, turned to where I was facing him.

"Hey Gabe. What's up?" I asked. Come on, I have to be alittle nice to him. After all, he hasn't done anything to me.

Yet.

"I want you to come meet Vicky-T, Nate, and Ryland!" He, hyperly, exclaimed.

"Okay, first thing; you need to chill. Second thing; why would I want to?"

"They want to meet you." He pouted.

Cute, but doesn't work on me. I lived with Pete Wentz, for goodness sake.

"Please? They really want to meet you."

"Fine, whatever."

He smiled, grabbed my wrist, and pulled me through the hallway, until we reached a room at the far end.

"There are alot of rooms here." It's starting to get annoying.

"You get use to it. It's really for the enemies. If they came, they'd get confused."

"Are you so sure?"

"Quite. You haven't been able to find your room for the last hour." He smiled, smuggly.

"It's not like I actually have a room."

"Um, actually you do. But, there's a catch."

"Oh, great! What do I have to do? Share a room withh Beckett?"

"Oh, well now you went and spoiled the surprise." He smirked.

"Wonderful. This day can't get any better!" I exclaimed with so much sarcasm, I could taste it.

I was about ready to collide my head with a wall!

Finally, Gabe opened the door, we stood infront of.

Inside, there was Alex talking to another two guys and a girl.

"HEY GUYS!" Gabe exclaimed.

Serioulsy, he needs to chill.

The small group stopped talking, and faced...me, instead of Gabe.

"This is that girl I was talking about, earlier."

"You're right, she is insanely pretty," one of the newer vampires said, causing me to give Gabe a curious look.

"I-I didn't say th-that, exactly." He laughed nerously, rubbing the back of his neck.

"Yeah, he actually called you gorgous," the other vampire stated, with a grin.

Gabe looked absolutely pissed.

"Shut up, Ryland," He said through gritted teeth.

Pretty soon, he and the other two vampires were yelling at eachother, as Alex watched, amused.

I laughed.

"Ignore the idiots. I'm Victoria, but please, call me Vicky-T." The gilr said, as she walked over to me.

"Hi," I said.Victoria Vicky-T pointed to one of the guys, the one sitting next to Alex.

"That's Nate Navorro, and the guy with the sunglasses is Ryland Blackinton." She smiled.

"Thanks for that. If you weren't here, I probably would have just screamed "Ryland", and see which one looks up."

"Thats how I learned," she joked.

Gabe, Ryland, and Nate stopped their bickering, almost abruptly.

It almost scared me.

I say almost, because Gabe's face broke into a smile.

"Guess what! It's time to get you back to Mr. Beckett!" He said.

"Oh, wonderful."

Have I mentioned that sarcasm is my best friend?
♠ ♠ ♠
I'M LISTENING TO LINKIN PARK!!!!!!!!!
Um..sorry.
Anyway, I'm going to trry to update as much as I can this weekend, because, I'm moving and we're leaving Monday.

PS: If you read this and you're from Las Vegas, Nevada, please talk to me. That's where I'm moving....