Trigger Effect

Chapter sixteen

Pete was in his room, ignoring everything.

He was terrified.

Reblin went out for a walk, but that was a week ago.

Why doesn't she ask me for help? He asked himself, as he feverishly ran a hand through his messy hair. Worry weakened every inch of him.

Pete's bedroom door squeeked open, as Patrick stepped in.

"Pete, I'm sure she's fine. Everyone knows that she can take care of herself. She is strong."

"You don't understand, Patrick! She hasn't sent me any thoughts, or tried to dematerialize! We have no idea of where she is, nor do we even have a clue!"

"I think I might know, " Isabella's voice rang through the tension in the room.

Pete jumped up, grabbing onto Isabella's shoulders, once he reached her, and looked at her, with tear-rimmed eyes.

"Where?" He sniffed.

"The Dandies hideout."

Patrick looked up, curiously.

"What would she be doing there?" He asked.

Isabella breathed in, deeply.

"When we were in Las Vegas, Beckett started sending us messages. He was saying stuff like "I'm going to win", and, "It's my victory".This scared all of us, but Reblin, being the idiot she is, offered to go check things out. That's why she went "For a walk", a week ago. Cartella, Maradythe and I think Beckett's trying to turn her into one of them."

Pete looked at Isabella, his eyes seemed angry. But, before Isabella could actually read them, he turned his head.

"No, he's using her as bait."
♠ ♠ ♠
Incase you didn't read the "short description", and you're confused, this is in 3rd person P.O.V., and the setting is at the Hunters' Hideout. The next xhapter will be back to Reblin's/Normal P.O.V.

Tell me what you think.