Trigger Effect

Chapter seventeen

I've spent the last two days, thinking about what William said to me.

Why wouldn't he tell me why he brought me here, to try and save me, instead of just leaving me for dead?"

Wait a minute. He tried to save me? That doesn't sound like the William Beckett
I know. And he doesn't take to change very well.I'm one to know

A knock on the door interrupted my thoughts.

I sauntered of the bed, and opened the door, once I've reached it, seeing none other than Mr. Gabe Saporta.Surprise, surprise

"Hi Gabe. Um, why didn't you just appear in the room?"

"William told us that he didn't want us to keep popping up in his room, unless we had extremely important news."

"Right. So, what can I help you with?"

Over the past few days, that I've known Gabe, I've became friends with him, so now, I'm abit kinder, and not as sarcastic.

"Can you come hang out with me? Vicky-T is sleeping, Nate and Alex are hunting," I cringed,"And I can't find Ryland anywhere. He pouted.

"Yeah, I'll come hang out with you, but I've told you, pouting doesn't work on me."

"Can't blame a guy for trying." He shrugged.

I laughed.

"Are you sure you're a guy?"

"Very sure. If you want, I can prove it to you," he said, seductively.

"Hm, very tempting, but I'm good." I smiled.

"Damn." He joked.

We walked the hallway, reaching another fucking door, at the other end.

GAHHH! To many doors!

"You get use to it."

"How long am I suppose to be here?"

"Honestly, love, I have no idea." He sighed, as he opened the door, motioning for me to go in.

The room must have been for entertainment, becasue inside, there was a television, cds and a cd player, movies, video games, and a couch.

"Nice," I said, as I made my way to the couch, Gabe following me.

As I sat on the couch, someone I haven't seen in awhile (or thought about, for that matter), popped into my head.

Ryan Ross

I must have zoned out, becasue the next thing I knew, Gabe's voice was asking me if I was alright.

"Yeah, I'm fine. I was just thinking."

We were quiet.

Until Gabe spoke.

"Who's Ryan?"

"Someone I haven't seen for awhile."

"Old boyfriend?"

"Recent friend. I had just meet him before I came back from Las Vegas."

I noticed hat Gabe's arm had snaked its way around my waist, but it didn't bother me. After all, I've lived quite a few guys in my lifetime, and a few of them did the same thing, so I'm pretty much use to it.

"Hey Gabe, what do you do for fun?"

"Whatever I feel like, really."

"Hm."

A comfortable silence settled over us.

But I didn't like it.

"Gabe, who turned you? If you don't mind me asking."

"I dunno. All I remember was that they were cloaked, whoever they were."

"Do you remember where you were turned?"

"No."

It got quiet again.

But, this time, Gabe broke the silence.

"Wanna watch t.v.?"

"Sure."

Gabe got up and turned the t.v. on, grabbing the remote, and came back to the couch, where he started flipping through the channels.

"What'cha wanna watch?"

"LOONEY TOONS!" I exclaimed, as I saw Gabe past Cartoon Network.

He chuckled at my child-like behavior, as he went back to the channel.

"You're adorable when you're hyper. It's really cute." He smiled at me.

I blushed.

"Thank you."

"No need to...thank me," he slowly, said.

We slowly leaned towards eachother, until our lips connected.

Our kiss was slow, but gained speed as ourpassion lust deepened.

He gently nibbled on my bottom lip, as he used his tounge to ask for entrance into my mouth, which I allowed.

Our tounges battled for dominance, but he won, and him explore my mouth.

I moaned, as Gabe went back to chewing on my bottom lip.

The world around us seem to disappear. Nothing else mattered.

Not William, not my thoughts, not even the t.v that was still playin "Looney Toons", in the background.

Gabe bite down on my lip, quite hard, but I didn't care.

Until I tasted a copper-like substance in my mouth.

I pulled back, abruptly.

Gabe looked at me, confused.

"Did I do something wrong?" He asked, with worry.

I didn't answer. I only brought my fingers up, touched my lip, then looked at my hand.

"Gabe, I'm bleeding."
♠ ♠ ♠
YAY!! I finally wrote a love scene!! And I finally mention Ryro, after all this time...
Anyway tell me what you think!
comments? subscribers?